Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
I cant get any of the girls to wear a vibrator. They either say "no" or "I'd rather not". Do I need to do something beforehand to unlock. I have max stats for everyone.
Just several days in a row:
Chat / Chat with X / Romance her / Flirt with her / Sexy Flirting / Ask to insert a vibrator

You do this for several days in a row until they get used to it (by the feel of it, about 4-5 times, I haven't counted).

Then in the 'Dirty Talk' menu you can tell her to always wear a vibrator.

Nov 17, 2023
Using the Prime mod 1.4 E Megatron APK, I got to declaring exclusivity with Rogue. I cheated with having the love and obedience maxed. I unlocked focus and leveled the actions up for Rogue and I. During the missionary scene with anal dildo as offhand, an error popped up with code language referring to temporary lust as an issue. I didn't think of it at the time to screenshot and uninstalled the apk, so there's no way for me to get back there unless I go through the process without going through the steps. I'll do so and see if I get it to come up again. If not, at least I mentioned the issue.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Is there a way to get new game + +?
I haven't actually checked, as I have only used the feature twice to begin with, but I would think once you unlocked NG+ you could restart the game as often as you wanted as long as you meet the requirements.

OmegaZone

Jan 19, 2021
Updated to the newest version, 'Big Daddy' mode (or whatever it's called) doesn't work any more?

Girls will easily get over 800 affection points. The version I was on before, the affection meter capped out at 800 until the 'daddy' event.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Updated to the newest version, 'Big Daddy' mode (or whatever it's called) doesn't work any more?

Girls will easily get over 800 affection points. The version I was on before, the affection meter capped out at 800 until the 'daddy' event.
According to a post I read a while ago the mode works by resetting back to a number under 800 every time period. I'm not going to bother looking up the exact post, but that's something you could have done using the search feature.

OmegaZone

Jan 19, 2021
According to a post I read a while ago the mode works by resetting back to a number under 800 every time period. I'm not going to bother looking up the exact post, but that's something you could have done using the search feature.
Yeah, that doesn't happen any more. I had the mode turned on, and had capped both Rogue and Emma at 1000.

Zeroa7m

May 14, 2019
Hello. Links to download the mod do not work. The first link says that these files have been deleted. The second one doesn't open at all. Can you provide working links to download this mod.
Здравствуйте. Ссылки на скачивания мода не работают. По первой ссылки пишет, что данные файлы удалены. Вторая вообще не открывается. Можете дать рабочие ссылки для скачивания данного мода.

Last edited:
Reactions: Exocrine

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Hello. Links to download the mod do not work. The first link says that these files have been deleted. The second one doesn't open at all. Can you provide working links to download this mod.
Здравствуйте. Ссылки на скачиванию мода не работают. По первой ссылки пишет, что данные файлы удалены. Вторая вообще не открывается. Можете дать рабочие ссылки для скачивания данного мода.
Do you perhaps have a blocker like NoScript active?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For example, I have to activate the page in NoScript so that it can be displayed.

Zeroa7m

May 14, 2019
Do you perhaps have a blocker like NoScript active?

For example, I have to activate the page in NoScript so that it can be displayed.
Hello. Yes, thank you all. Got it. The blocker really got in the way.

Здравствуйте. Да, всё спасибо. Разобрался. Действительно мешал блокировщик.

Last edited:

Tracking333

May 4, 2019
So what's you guys' orgasm record for the girls (and for which one) in one setting? Any tricks you use to get as many orgasms as possible, except for the obvious uses of the painslut/cumslut perks?

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
So what's you guys' orgasm record for the girls (and for which one) in one setting? Any tricks you use to get as many orgasms as possible, except for the obvious uses of the painslut/cumslut perks?
It stops being easy to track each girl after 12 in a time slot but probably a few dozen.
  • Get them used to whatever you want to make them go ahegao.
    • Not sure how preferences sort out so you might need to experiment for orgasm maxxing.
  • Do something with the offhand that she favors.
    • Again, experiment.
  • Whenever Zero shoots goo my dude, the girls gain lust.
    • Get the sexual vampire thing from eating out Jubes.
    • Might as well edge the time slot before, too.
  • Whenever a girl orgasms, the other girl will gain lust.
    • Have threesomes.
    • Might as well edge them time slot before, too.
  • Whenever a girl orgasms, her base lust will increase by 5 up to 60.
    • Pareto distribution of orgasms.
    • Orgasms get more frequent until she orgasms 12 times.
  • A girl will gain lust from being told to do something with the cum on them, including "leave it" and advances to the next time slice.
    • Use it instead of "keep going."
    • Pre-seed the girls.
  • If the girls initiate wakeup sex, the half time slot before morning starts is an extension to the night slot for the purposes of the base lust girls reset to after orgasming. Count that as you will.
I haven't tried to replicate it in a while so I don't know if the bug still exists, but it was possible to somehow get the other girl in the threesome to stay at max lust so she'd basically orgasm whenever the game checked if she should orgasm. In that case, counting both girls, ">100" would be trivial.

Reactions: Tracking333

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
I went to download and it said this
This looks like a certification error message from Chrome.
When I click on one of the download links on Gofile

“Save as” pops up on my FireFox.

Alternatively I use JDownloader.

How are you trying to download the file?

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes