• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
More blue stat.
Blue is maxed
I dont think your getting what's going on
The option your talking about, still shows up, but it says she wipes it right after bj
Look at the image, it's at the same time she swallows that she wipes, then asks what to do with "on her face" despite nothing on her face

Edit: Actually, look at the post. This is even clear there before I edited it

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2022
So... to unlock abils we need to have good ol' vag sex?? Cuz I was trying to gain abils through anal, and it didn't work :/
upd

Can you add "JUST TOUCH MY HUGGIN FACE PLS, I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY FOR YOU JUNKIES", please?
If you really want to speed by the scene you can just ask for a kiss, then when it starts just click "End Scene" to instantly quit out of the scene with no negative penalty.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
If you really want to speed by the scene you can just ask for a kiss, then when it starts just click "End Scene" to instantly quit out of the scene with no negative penalty.
Yes, it works with any command, BUT it may take 1/2 of period (or more). If the same was done manually, it would take only 1/4 or even 1/5 of period.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
the main post for prime mod says 1.3d, i could be wrong and they just haven't updates it's info though
Yes, the fact is that the display of 1.3d has not been updated...
But if you click on the download link in the main post you will be redirected to the following post where version 1.4e is available for download for PC (Win/Linux) Mac and Android.
Completely worry-free packages with game and mod in one.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-11751218

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
Does anyone have a mega or other download link for the prime-mod AIO like mediafire or something?
The gofile and files.fm link won't work for me.
Gofile link used to work for me, but i suddenly had "problem loading page" one day for me.
Since then, i can no longer access gofile.

Edit: Scratch that. I found the mod itself in the discord. Just had to search the word in the modding channel. All's Good!

Last edited:

DanStalin

Feb 13, 2021
Does anyone have a mega or other download link for the prime-mod AIO like mediafire or something?
The gofile and files.fm link won't work for me.
Gofile link used to work for me, but i suddenly had "problem loading page" one day for me.
Since then, i can no longer access gofile.

Edit: Scratch that. I found the mod itself in the discord. Just had to search the word in the modding channel. All's Good!
Do you have a link for discord channel?

allfearsalsa

Jun 30, 2017
Dumb question:

I initially refused Gwen's offer for New Game Plus (wanted to do it later). I see the features state that you can just talk to her to do it later, but for the life of me I can't find it. Would anybody know where it's located?

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Dumb question:

I initially refused Gwen's offer for New Game Plus (wanted to do it later). I see the features state that you can just talk to her to do it later, but for the life of me I can't find it. Would anybody know where it's located?
Talk to Gwen, then:
Chat / Chat with Gwen / Talk with her / Relationship status / About that talk we had before / About that New Game Plus Time Travel thing...

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
what does the NG+ do? never tried it.
Gwen resets time to Day 1. So the game basically restarts -- but:
Your character keeps his/her money (+ the income earned through microtransactions), his/her level and all acquired skills (e.g. the knowledge of how to do pain/sperm sluts, the ability to locate each person's location via cell phone, etc. ). You also have the room keys you purchased and your inventory.

And you can decide whether Gwen will also be reset to the beginning or whether you will take her with you into this new timeline and the relationship you have with her (she will then be a powerful ally to persuade the other girls).

A way to play to take advantage of this would be, for example, to change gender before resetting and then restart using Gwen. The genders play a little differently when flirting with the ladies.

Lorditachi09

Jun 19, 2023
I cant get any of the girls to wear a vibrator. They either say "no" or "I'd rather not". Do I need to do something beforehand to unlock. I have max stats for everyone.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes