• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
The mode creator (prime559) uploaded the version to Discord.
Then ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny published them in the post.
And a forum mod then adopted this version into the first post.
This all happened pretty quickly within a day, as far as I remember.

This is the current PrimMod for game version 1.3d.
prime559 said that he doesn't do anything with 1.3e because there was nothing new except bugs.

And he's currently working on a new version for the 1.4d and will see if he can do it this weekend.

Personally, I can't wait, but I can still wait. It's better to "hurry with time" (Eile mit Weile) as we say in Germany.
This means that if you are in a hurry you should take your time to do it properly (There are simply too few words in English. The direct translations of German proverbs are really strange because there are no English equivalents for many words...).

And both Oni and Prime559 simply deliver great work.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
The mode creator (prime559) uploaded the version to Discord.
Then ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny published them in the post.
And a forum mod then adopted this version into the first post.
This all happened pretty quickly within a day, as far as I remember.

This is the current PrimMod for game version 1.3d.
prime559 said that he doesn't do anything with 1.3e because there was nothing new except bugs.

And he's currently working on a new version for the 1.4d and will see if he can do it this weekend.

Personally, I can't wait, but I can still wait. It's better to "hurry with time" (Eile mit Weile) as we say in Germany.
This means that if you are in a hurry you should take your time to do it properly (There are simply too few words in English. The direct translations of German proverbs are really strange because there are no English equivalents for many words...).

And both Oni and Prime559 simply deliver great work.
hate the designs of Laura and Jean.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Overview:

The mod for Rogue-like: Evolution that you know and love. I've expanded on the base game a little bit, including changes to the leveling system, changes to girl's behavior, changes to the shop, and really too much to list in a simple overview.

Mod Updated: 2023-07-08
Game/Creator: Oni
Modder: prime559
Mod Version: Laserbeak
Game Version: 1.3d
Language: English
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Features:
F.A.Q:
Installation Instructions:
Compatibility with other mods:
---------------
This mod is NOT a cheat mod, I have no intention of making it a cheat mod, and cheat mods will interfere with most content added by this mod, if you want to cheat at the game install a different mod.
---------------
THIS MOD IS A MAJOR OVERHAUL TO THE GAME. UNREN WILL BREAK THIS MOD.
I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY SAVES FROM PRIOR RELEASES WILL BE COMPATIBLE.

DOWNLOADS
F95Zone

Extras:
Optional titleimage: F95Zone

OLD VERSION
:

deleted?

boiblurn

Mar 18, 2020
I'm not trying to be impatient or demanding, I'm just curious. How long does it take on average for this mod to be updated when a new version of the base game comes out? Thanks in advance.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
been deleted?
So the main post (post 1) also refers to the download to ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny post (post 1445)

The content under has apparently been deleted. But the link provided by ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny from still works for me.
Both PC and Android versions.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
The modder just posted on Discord:
clb @Prime559 your files.fm links are dead. Looking for the Mac version and assuming it was there
Prime559 — today um 03:52 Uhr
I'm aware, I'm stuck out in the wilderness with no laptop/internet until Monday or Tuesday. I'll get it reposted as soon as I'm back in civilization.
As fast as Prime559 is otherwise, I would rather not expect a mod update this week.

Sounds like fun leisure days in late summer. Hope he recovers well and has fun ❣

boiblurn

Mar 18, 2020
Compared to Oni, Prime does his work at lightspeed. Let him cook.
Like I said, I'm aware the new version more-or-less just came out. I wasn't trying to be entitled or unreasonable in expecting the mod to be updated literally within a matter of a few days. I was just curios if anyone who is familiar with this mod and the mod author had a general idea of 'roughly' how long it takes to get the mod update. I only just discovered this mod, so I have no frame of reference for the timeframe myself.

Thanks for the reply though!

Reactions: leathermax

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Prime was unavailable for a week after the update came out. He just got back to a computer yesterday. So maybe this weekend? Depends on how different the code is now, I assume.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes