• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
nice mod - has several things i wished and more - i dont know if it is just me but kitty now looks more like a kate and i like it - thank you

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Thanks for the update ❣
I registered specifically for this download "here" in the forum. Prime Mod takes the game to a whole new level and I don't like playing it without the mod anymore. However, I can't find it anywhere else. I can't find the telegram channel of the mod creator either.

But I've also noticed in the last few days that this forum is a real treasure trove of other things. Whether it's games or even a whole forum just for animations. Things I haven't found anywhere else. I must have just scratched the surface.

Reactions: bigboy420

Limon56

Apr 4, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 4584, in <module>
NameError: name 'StageRight' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 4584, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1293, in execute
  File "renpy/display\transform.py", line 1075, in __init__
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 341, in __init__
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1159, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1152, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 4584, in <module>
NameError: name 'StageRight' is not defined
?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, prime559 do you think you could add an option in your mod to acquire all the clothes without going to the mall with the chicks? Maybe buying them without the girls present, or having them in your inventory from the start. It's just that having to go to the mall with a girl to buy the bikinis and the other stuff is kinda limiting in the options you have.
I know you had problems with the clothes shop in the room some time ago so you closed it, but having to wait for a girl to like you enough to be added to the party, then agree to try something out, and then having to buy it and gift it immediately is a pain in the ass, and I always liked buying the things first and then gifting them whenever I felt like to fish for one reaction or the other.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Are these mods compatible with the RL Inject v1.5 cheat mod? I read that there was a warning about possible mods using Ren so I wondered

greenmantr031

Feb 23, 2023
Anyone else have an issue with the Level Yourself menu being too long to see? The choices go down off the screen and I'm unable to go down far enough to close the menu. End up having to scroll backwards, which undoes all of my selections. I've searched around, but haven't been able to find any solutions to this issue.

Macadamianut

Jul 21, 2023
Any chance you can add exhibition to the addicted visits?
What do I have to do? Give me your panties. or Wear this outfit/plug to class/workout/swimming/date

Reactions: Anonissimo

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Any chance you can add exhibition to the addicted visits?
What do I have to do? Give me your panties. or Wear this outfit/plug to class/workout/swimming/date
You have to go to the mod maker's Discord server. The modder doesn't want anything to do with this forum, as I've heard (I have no idea why).

I don't know how to get on the discord server.

Because of that and because there is only the very old version of the mod on other sites, I am glad that there is a current version here in the f95zone forum.

I don't know how else I could get a current version or even how to contact the modder.

EDIT: in his last post here in the threat is a link to his discord
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-10554657

Last edited:

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Overview:

The mod for Rogue-like: Evolution that you know and love. I've expanded on the base game a little bit, including changes to the leveling system, changes to girl's behavior, changes to the shop, and really too much to list in a simple overview.

Mod Updated: 2023-07-08
Game/Creator: Oni
Modder: prime559
Mod Version: Laserbeak
Game Version: 1.3d
Language: English
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Features:
F.A.Q:
Installation Instructions:
Compatibility with other mods:
---------------
This mod is NOT a cheat mod, I have no intention of making it a cheat mod, and cheat mods will interfere with most content added by this mod, if you want to cheat at the game install a different mod.
---------------
THIS MOD IS A MAJOR OVERHAUL TO THE GAME. UNREN WILL BREAK THIS MOD.
I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY SAVES FROM PRIOR RELEASES WILL BE COMPATIBLE.

DOWNLOADS
F95Zone

Extras:
Optional titleimage: F95Zone

OLD VERSION
:

Does this prime mod increases grind or decrease it ? Because from what I have seen this game has a lots of grind.

Thanks

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I've played games with a lot more grind than this one. This game actually makes the grind fun -- for some people.

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
Does this prime mod increases grind or decrease it ? Because from what I have seen this game has a lots of grind.

Thanks
Depends... For me it really doesn't decrease the grind because I save scum a lot till I get the results I am looking for. I can get all the way through all girls but Jean in two to three day's of meeting them. Jean takes about a week because of the love cap/reduction but overall a good quality of life mod.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes