Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

NinjaNoto

Apr 30, 2019
Wait this mod got abandoned? That sucks. I love this overhaul!
according to posts on the mods discord. some stuff happened on this site and the mod links were not what prime had uploaded and long story short he got locked out of this thread or what not so imo if you want to get more updates to the mod the discord is the best place for the prime mod
Capture.PNG
its still being worked on tho

Last edited:

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
according to posts on the mods discord. some stuff happened on this site and the mod links were not what prime had uploaded and long story short he got locked out of this thread or what not so imo if you want to get more updates to the mod the discord is the best place for the prime mod
View attachment 2526743
its still being worked on tho
Unless it's private or invite only could you post a link to the discord? I've been looking all over the place but can't seem to find it.

Reactions: zzetal

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Apparently, Prime will keep working on the mod via Discord, so maybe someone can take secondhand charge of this thread and post it here whenever there's an update. I'd keep an eye on the Discord regardless, but the format here is more comfortable to check.

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
Apparently, Prime will keep working on the mod via Discord, so maybe someone can take secondhand charge of this thread and post it here whenever there's an update. I'd keep an eye on the Discord regardless, but the format here is more comfortable to check.
I absolutely second this.

Cause no one mod/port/compress this game like him/her/whatever.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
TLDR: Rules require mirrors and modder only gave 1-2 links. Modder didn't like that they added mirrors like we require for every game/mod and left.
That wasn't cool of the modder... Especially given how one mirror may not work for others.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
its the admins making up a load of BS, the last release was the android version of the mod that has 3 mirrors, he left because mods refused to deal with a user who wouldnt stop demanding something he didnt want to add and the F95 staff did nothing about it then took over the thread when he got pissed off about it
Wait what? "mods refused to deal with a user who wouldn't stop demanding something he didn't want add". That's a weird wording. I can't tell who's who.

Papyasgore

Mar 25, 2019
What it's sounds like is that the one guy who kept wanting to have beastiality complained to the f95 administration because prime told him no and blocked his ass when he'd didn't like prime saying no and kept complaining.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
TLDR: Rules require mirrors and modder only gave 1-2 links. Modder didn't like that they added mirrors like we require for every game/mod and left.
Not sure whats goin here. But quickly looking at the report and deletion history, it seems this is the exchange that started all this? some guy saying "installation" and another guy snapping back at him?

1681694936975.png

Guessing I'm missing context here cause the modder seemed upset that the report to remove his post was rejected but I don't think asking "Installation?" is really against the rules? >.>

What it's sounds like is that the one guy who kept wanting to have beastiality complained to the f95 administration because prime told him no and blocked his ass when he'd didn't like prime saying no and kept complaining.
We have alotta people complaining to us and alotta people into beastiality. You'll have to be specific lol

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Not sure whats goin here. But quickly looking at the report and deletion history, it seems this is the exchange that started all this? some guy saying "installation" and another guy snapping back at him?

View attachment 2551986

Guessing I'm missing context here cause the modder seemed upset that the report to remove his post was rejected but I don't think asking "Installation?" is really against the rules? >.>

We have alotta people complaining to us and alotta people into beastiality. You'll have to be specific lol
My assumption was based on what I half ass saw prime say on discord. Turns out it's worse. Didn't follow the standard layout that's still apart of rules.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Mod threads arent Games threads so they don't have to follow the template rules very strictly tbf.

Reactions: Morrowind542

ukthrowaway69

Jun 17, 2020

View attachment 2551986

First thing, lmao at his response.

Second thing, I kind of get that response, the problem isn't the guy himself but you get a lot of people who fall in that middle section of the Venn diagram of "Doesn't know how to install the mod" and "Completely refuses to do any form of investigation that isn't spoonfed to him".

Normally I would support the guy if there wasn't instruction or the instructions were bad, but Prime's instructions are pretty explanatory, and checking the original post it couldn't be more obvious that it's the same way (like it has the same name).

I also just checked out that guy's profile activity and to be honest, he very much fits the "dumbarse who refuses to do anything that isn't spoonfed", and not in the "I'm new here can someone aid me" way given how he won't even show attempt in his requests. I'd imagine that can get frustrating especially when talking to people (for mod support/development)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah but you can't just jump on people for asking for help when you created the mod. I mean you can but then we saw what happened. My perspective came from a discord post I saw from Prime about how he won't be updating here because he lost control of the thread and can't guarantee that the links are safe. If people are downloading the games from here, then they should know better than that. Sure there are some malicious things that get through but that tends to be from the devs side and not our links unless you don't understand how some of those mirrors work in which case, you shouldn't be on here. I made assumptions in my TLDR that were wrong but that's based on what I read from Prime.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
That wasn't for this mod, it was for a secondary mod commented into this thread. The poster asking for installation was one that is sometimes negative and/or demanding, and Prime just doesn't like that type, especially when all they have to do is read to understand what to do or to get answers for their questions.

Having been on this thread since its inception, I know that Prime was very responsive to feedback, but did not suffer fools lightly. He had put a lot of effort into the mod and this thread, and was not appreciative of the moderation here, especially considering what little research they put into the matter. It took less than twelve hours to kill this thread.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes