Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Locked1

Mar 20, 2022
Hmmm, so I can't seem to find "Sexual Vamparism" in my leveling menu despite meeting the requirements for unlocking it. Is it a completely passive ability that I don't have to unlock or am I doing something wrong?
You'll get a notification if you've unlocked it. It's not in the levelling menu.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Can't tell if it's this mod, but (macos) when I talk to Emma, the menu is so long and unscrollable that I can't get back out after following through the options. Could be a base game problem.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Can't tell if it's this mod, but (macos) when I talk to Emma, the menu is so long and unscrollable that I can't get back out after following through the options. Could be a base game problem.
That's from the base game, I don't modify that chat menu. You should be able to scroll down using the mousewheel or page down button.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Oh shit...let's just say if one were to have a habit of left clicking and barely reading things...is there any way for one to know if they've gotten the notification lol...
You can check your traits in the console. Open the console with Shift+O then type in:

Player.Traits

Sexual vampirsm should be on the list that's generated.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Lick someone till they cum and see if your own semen counter increases...
You don't have to specifically lick them until they cum, any way of getting them off works, but it only triggers when they've had 4, 8,12, etc orgasms in a session.

Jan 27, 2018
Yikes, unfortunately from what I can see I don't have it despite having vaginal sex with her at least twice....not sure what i'm missing here...

Shenanigami

Sep 16, 2018
Got a crash report immediately upon pressing New Game, and I was about to post to ask for help.

Turns out one of the links on the original game's thread incorrectly links to the April Fools version. Guess that's what I get for not reading what I download.

Anyway, good mod so far. Well done.

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
I've been using your mod since day 1 and so this is well overdue... thank you so much for your great work prime559. I absolutely love it! In fact, I cannot play the 'vanilla' version of the game anymore. Your mod makes it that much better.

Hope you keep it up to date for as long as Oni updates his game...

Take care!

bigboy420

May 27, 2018
Just want to say, thank you Prime for a fantastic mod.

I was just wondering for a suggestion, is it possible once a girl has "skinnydipped" using her underwear, once you offer to swim if she will keep in her underwear and swim, as opposed to swapping back to her regular clothes and stating she doesn't own any swimwear.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Just want to say, thank you Prime for a fantastic mod.

I was just wondering for a suggestion, is it possible once a girl has "skinnydipped" using her underwear, once you offer to swim if she will keep in her underwear and swim, as opposed to swapping back to her regular clothes and stating she doesn't own any swimwear.
No, the "swimwear" check is a convoluted chunk of code that I have no desire to tear into.

Reactions: bigboy420
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes