Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
P
First Time that Android flags me an APK as unsafe to install after thousands of apk downloaded on this site... weird (1.1 bug fixed one)
Perhaps try a different file host? Let me know which one gave you the problem

Kahl-7404

Oct 19, 2022
In general she can touch other girls as long as you're present. It's never really specified that you have to be in contact with a girl for your power suppressor ability to affect them (as opposed to addiction which does require a touch).
I might be wrong here but there are 2 traits for this; 'touch' and 'touch control'. One allows her to touch while you're present other allows while you're not. After you ask her to get her gloves off she asks isn't that dangerous and in turn you give her 'touch' trait. Then when you unlock the skill in level up menu it allows her to touch without you hence 'touch control'. I am not sure of this since I haven't looked at the code for a while but this is how I remember it.

I'm having a problem. I get romance calls to progress the relationship with one girl, but that causes another one to spawn instead, and now I'm unable to get the original to appear, locking me out of that scene for good. For example, I can't start a proper relationship with Emma, because Laura appeared instead.
Quicksave just before accepting her call, accept it and if she's not there quickload and try again until she's there. If there are multiple girls in line for sub/gf call, game just randomly selects one when you go to your room. Its been a like this for a long while. I'm sure there is a way to force spawn the girl that called you before other girls but it could be complicated if the function for that is long since you gotta add whole function to make slight adjustments. prime559 thoughts?

First Time that Android flags me an APK as unsafe to install after thousands of apk downloaded on this site... weird (1.1 bug fixed one)
Google play protect or your oem 'anti virus'? Play protect only freaks out if apk isn't signed or signature details left empty. Oem so called 'anti viruses' however freak out at almost any apk. If your rom keeps track of url that apk is downloaded from it probably flagged url domain as harmful.

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
In general she can touch other girls as long as you're present. It's never really specified that you have to be in contact with a girl for your power suppressor ability to affect them (as opposed to addiction which does require a touch). Emma and Jean being unable to read your mind, and specifically Jean's inability to use telekinesis against you seem to imply that you have an aura of nullification around you.
Very well, in that case sorry for the false alarm.

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
I'm having a problem. I get romance calls to progress the relationship with one girl, but that causes another one to spawn instead, and now I'm unable to get the original to appear, locking me out of that scene for good. For example, I can't start a proper relationship with Emma, because Laura appeared instead.
This tends to happen a lot later on. From what I've seen they'll just approach you again, or you can always approach Emma yourself and ask her to be your girlfriend.

cgibson

May 24, 2021
1) Have you seen how much panties cost in the store? Selling your own would be a money sink.
I don't understand, why would it be money sink?
Currently girls have infinite panties supply, including expensive lace ones - even if you ask them from a girl and sell, she'll be able to wear them next day. It is plausible to sell one pair of cheap ones daily.
Idea behind this request was 'if you can sell other girls' panties, why can't you sell yours?'.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I don't understand, why would it be money sink?
Currently girls have infinite panties supply, including expensive lace ones - even if you ask them from a girl and sell, she'll be able to wear them next day. It is plausible to sell one pair of cheap ones daily.
Idea behind this request was 'if you can sell other girls' panties, why can't you sell yours?'.
No

Side note: I'm done being diplomatic in my rejections.

Last edited:
Reactions: DedL0l

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Quicksave just before accepting her call, accept it and if she's not there quickload and try again until she's there. If there are multiple girls in line for sub/gf call, game just randomly selects one when you go to your room. Its been a like this for a long while. I'm sure there is a way to force spawn the girl that called you before other girls but it could be complicated if the function for that is long since you gotta add whole function to make slight adjustments. prime559 thoughts?
Essentially there's two "stacks" of calls that happen any time you travel, "eventcalls" and "quickevents". Phonecalls happen during "quickevents" to let you know that an "eventcall" would have triggered if you'd been traveling to your room (instead of the public place you actually traveled to). What happens when you do travel back to your room however is that you retrigger the entire "eventcalls" stack, and there's a random chance at which available event actually triggers. There's no way to influence which "eventcall" triggers, it's picked randomly from an array of available/eligible options.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonissimo

fezzik72

Jul 24, 2018
Just an idea. How easy would it be to add a "strip" option while you're asking a girl to take off some clothes in the sex menu?

ggt95

Sep 20, 2019
I think I've hit a weird bug, where clicking on Sex Menu for Laura doesn't do anything and just goes back to the regular chat menu. No stat changes. She says "cool" as she would if she was accepting. Is this a known bug or did I click ignore instead of rollback one too many times?

Edit: went ahead and uninstalled the mod and the problem persists. So I don't think it's related to the mod. Never mind.

Last edited:

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
back again with another dumb question on name triggers. does Emma need lower or higher than normal stats for her sir/master/daddy line? can't seem to get this one to trigger now though rogue and then kitty did end up working earlier.

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
How do I do that? I don't see any options for it.
Chat -> Talk with her -> Relationship status. This is where you can ask someone to be your gf or break up if she already is, as well as suggest bringing another girl into an existing relationship.

Jan 27, 2018
Hmmm, so I can't seem to find "Sexual Vamparism" in my leveling menu despite meeting the requirements for unlocking it. Is it a completely passive ability that I don't have to unlock or am I doing something wrong?

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes