Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Not sure if it's feasible, but maybe a notification when a girl is masturbating. Kind of a 4th wall break where you suddenly gain the knowledge allowing you to drop in.
That is actually pretty great, a notification if a girl is jacking off or girls are having some lesbian fun.

Reactions: leathermax

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Not sure if it's feasible, but maybe a notification when a girl is masturbating. Kind of a 4th wall break where you suddenly gain the knowledge allowing you to drop in.
This is already in the late game, just tell them not to masturbate without asking you. The issue with implementing it before then is that them "choosing" to masturbate happens as you enter the room.

Reactions: oroboros941
Nov 22, 2021
No I don't take donations. This is a hobby and when people give you money they think they own you in some form and I have zero desire to be tangled up in that. I could walk away tomorrow without a care because I don't feel like I owe anyone anything.
That's a very noble and valid way of thinking.
Thanks for responding anyway, I will at least write a positive review and continue to enjoy your fantastic work.

Best regards prime :coffee:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
1.1d saw the resurgence of a bug that I thought was quashed prior to 1.1c, I'm releasing a quick patch in the form of GalvatronX.

For those on android i'll get a fix out tomorrow, but for now avoid doing any of the "plans" in Xaviers office.

wwwats

Oct 17, 2018
I have a few thoughts, but I'm open to suggestions
ok. thats a tough one.
We got a 4th wall breaking character. Without any real mutant powers except knowledge. Or even history with X-Men.
Plus, it should be not hard to implement her ability in terms of coding...
So, what comes to mind
1) the most obvious and it was already hinted by Oni himself. What if she could get a "Reset power" to reset any other girl to "day 1" state? Just like in her introduction with Jean...
This could be fun for "endgame", when you want to try different route with any girl, who is already your girlfriend, but you dont want to start a new game?...
1.1) in her Xavier scene she uses console to overwrite him)) Maybe as a variation of above^^, give her some ability to change other girl stats just a little bit? +/- 100. But make it with cost and/or CoolDown...
2) also in her comic she can walk between pages... quite literally... so MC could get some form of Teleport? But implementing that would require A TON of work... not even sure about any possible practical use either... Unless if you take her AND any other girl into shop, she can steal cloth you just tryed on a 2nd girl by teleporting all you back to School... yea... not a really good one, but... tbh, it all makes little sense since money is not a problem in your mod at all anymore...
3) She claims to be a mercenary. So, maybe give player some kind of x1.5 xp boost for training in the Danger room? with her present there?

Also, as the only character in game who can actually talk with other girls, at least during her introduction to them, can she at least somehow point out the fact they are naked in public? (in case if they are, because player already made them go nude or at least partialy nude).
I always feel there should be some reaction from any NPC about girls going naked around the school) Not only just Xavier when he catches you.

Also, there is one bug, that exists in the game for a long time.
if you study with 2 girls, there is a chance for "strip study" mini event to occur, and after they run out of clothes, you still can ask for more questions "from 2nd girl", but after question number 10~ or 12~, the game crashes. Probably bcse it simply runs out of possible questions in it's database.
So a) can you add a fix to make girls say "that was the last question" and then force close event. Instead of crash)
and b) make every piece of cloth require a question to be answered by player, and not just generic "you answered the next question correctly" line without any real question asked.

tnx)

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
so MC could get some form of Teleport?
Hey, that sounds cool. And it always bugged me how now the clock advances when you walk between locations. So how about making Gwen's power one that doesn't consume time when moving around? It's not that impressive, but a nice addition when considering that each girl already has some sort of bonus for you.

Reactions: salscou

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
ok. thats a tough one.
We got a 4th wall breaking character. Without any real mutant powers except knowledge. Or even history with X-Men.
So, what comes to mind
1) the most obvious and it was already hinted by Oni himself. What if she could get a "Reset power" to reset any other girl to "day 1" state? Just like in her introduction with Jean...
This could be fun for "endgame", when you want to try different route with any girl, who is already your girlfriend, but you dont want to start a new game?...
1.1) in her Xavier scene she uses console to overwrite him)) Maybe as a variation of above^^, give her some ability to change other girl stats just a little bit? +/- 100. But make it with cost and/or CoolDown...
2) also in her comic she can walk between pages... quite literally... so MC could get some form of Teleport? But implementing that would require A TON of work... not even sure about any possible practical use either... Unless if you take her AND any other girl into shop, she can steal cloth you just tryed on a 2nd girl by teleporting all you back to School... yea... not a really good one, but... tbh, it all makes little sense since money is not a problem in your mod at all anymore...
3) She claims to be a mercenary. So, maybe give player some kind of x1.5 xp boost for training in the Danger room? with her present there?

Also, as the only character in game who can actually talk with other girls, at least during her introduction to them, can she at least somehow point out the fact they are naked in public? (in case if they are, because player already made them go nude or at least partialy nude).
I always feel there should be some reaction from any NPC about girls going naked around the school) Not only just Xavier when he catches you.

if you study with 2 girls, there is a chance for "strip study" mini event to occur, and after they run out of clothes, you still can ask for more questions "from 2nd girl", but after question number 10~ or 12~, the game crashes. Probably bcse it simply runs out of possible questions in it's database.
So a) can you add a fix to make girls say "that was the last question" and then force close event. Instead of crash)
and b) make every piece of cloth require a question to be answered by player, and not just generic "you answered the next question correctly" line without any real question asked.

tnx)
Awesome ideas, I'll keep this in mind when developing her powers. I also haven't changed anything about her intro, so noticing nudity could be something I add.

Reactions: salscou
Apr 1, 2019
So, figured I'd report a bug with the current version of this mod. If Rogue is in ArmPose 2 (the one with her right arm raised that she enters when you gift her a dildo or vibrator) and is wearing the spiked collar, her right arm be drawn on top of her breast (though below any chest clothing). The cause of this bug is lines:
"RogueX.Arms == 'gloves' and RogueX.Neck == 'spiked collar'", "images/RogueSprite/Rogue_arms2a_gloved.png",​
and
"RogueX.Neck == 'spiked collar'", "images/RogueSprite/Rogue_arms2a_bare.png",​
which should instead be:
"RogueX.Arms == 'gloves' and RogueX.Neck == 'spiked collar'", "images/RogueSprite/Rogue_arms2_gloved.png",​
and
"RogueX.Neck == 'spiked collar'", "images/RogueSprite/Rogue_arms2_bare.png",​
respectively.

This seems to be caused by Oni deciding to change how he set up Rogue's sprites in 1.1, choosing to combine the arms with the body sprite and having the hands/wrists separate rather than having the hands/wrists and arms all one piece separate from the body. For some reason when this change was done, most of the arm sprites were changed to just being the wrists and hands, but the spiked collar versions instead were given a new name with the old version including the arm left in the files (despite not seeming to be used anywhere).

This bug could also be fixed by renaming the two relevant arm sprites to overwrite the unused ones, but that would require adding new sprites for this mod which doesn't seem to be done at present.

redzadow

May 18, 2017
ok. thats a tough one.
So, what comes to mind

tnx)
I have similar thoughts about the reset power, but more along the lines of resetting the sex scene back to full time and player's jizz. Perhaps triggered by being covered in jizz or ass slapped until it's red.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
So, figured I'd report a bug with the current version of this mod. If Rogue is in ArmPose 2 (the one with her right arm raised that she enters when you gift her a dildo or vibrator) and is wearing the spiked collar, her right arm be drawn on top of her breast (though below any chest clothing). The cause of this bug is lines:
"RogueX.Arms == 'gloves' and RogueX.Neck == 'spiked collar'", "images/RogueSprite/Rogue_arms2a_gloved.png",​
and
"RogueX.Neck == 'spiked collar'", "images/RogueSprite/Rogue_arms2a_bare.png",​
which should instead be:
"RogueX.Arms == 'gloves' and RogueX.Neck == 'spiked collar'", "images/RogueSprite/Rogue_arms2_gloved.png",​
and
"RogueX.Neck == 'spiked collar'", "images/RogueSprite/Rogue_arms2_bare.png",​
respectively.

This seems to be caused by Oni deciding to change how he set up Rogue's sprites in 1.1, choosing to combine the arms with the body sprite and having the hands/wrists separate rather than having the hands/wrists and arms all one piece separate from the body. For some reason when this change was done, most of the arm sprites were changed to just being the wrists and hands, but the spiked collar versions instead were given a new name with the old version including the arm left in the files (despite not seeming to be used anywhere).

This bug could also be fixed by renaming the two relevant arm sprites to overwrite the unused ones, but that would require adding new sprites for this mod which doesn't seem to be done at present.
I can make changes to the "image" code, i'll take a look at it over the weekend and see if I can't crack it

Xv220

Jul 2, 2020
No I don't take donations. This is a hobby and when people give you money they think they own you in some form and I have zero desire to be tangled up in that. I could walk away tomorrow without a care because I don't feel like I owe anyone anything.
That is true ... just keeping a hobby

Reactions: Semondemon
Apr 1, 2019
I can make changes to the "image" code, i'll take a look at it over the weekend and see if I can't crack it
Like I noted in my above post, all you need to do is reference the correct two images which I noted. That is also the solution that was used in the base game, as that bug existed in the earlier 1.1 versions but is fixed in 1.1d. Relevant lines in Prime Mod seem to be 17515 and 17517. I already fixed them on my own game.

Reactions: prime559

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
There are no h-scene with gwen. Wait for Oni to put it on next update.
Unfortunately, the next update with more than likely include only ONE hentai scene, probably the titjob. It'll take two or three (possibly 4 or 5 months) before everything is implemented. Of course, I hope he gets them done sooner, but Oni has yet to surprise me.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes