Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
What exactly are requirements for that scene? I have never seen it.
I'm pretty sure they mean having enough stats to go to sleep with both of them and one of them giving you a good morning SUCC. But with low enough GirlXGirl love so that they can get jealous and try to interrupt one another.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Man i dont know what im doing wrong, but even with the latest version i still cant get the "options" file to work, the game always detects the base game as the source of savefiles.

Last edited:

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Man i dont know what im doing wrong, but even with the latest version i still cant get the "options" file to work, the game always detects the base game as the source of savefiles.
Weird, but if you put the options file in the game folder it should overwrite the default save directory. Works for me just fine.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Weird, but if you put the options file in the game folder it should overwrite the default save directory. Works for me just fine.
I havent been able to get it to work since it became a thing, and i dont know why.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, Prime, do you think you could add a Strip Poker or something of that sort to the game? Imagine; you play with one or two girls, and it plays out like the strip quiz. The difference would be that it could be you the one to propose playing, (hell, maybe one of the girls if she has high enough stats), and they'd be willing to get naked, although reluctantly, with lower stats than usual.
I just don't know how things work in Oniland, so I've no idea if doing this would only mean creating a task or whatever and adding a bunch of dialogue, or having to write 69 million lines of code. I hope it's the first, tho.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hey, Prime, do you think you could add a Strip Poker or something of that sort to the game? Imagine; you play with one or two girls, and it plays out like the strip quiz. The difference would be that it could be you the one to propose playing, (hell, maybe one of the girls if she has high enough stats), and they'd be willing to get naked, although reluctantly, with lower stats than usual.
I just don't know how things work in Oniland, so I've no idea if doing this would only mean creating a task or whatever and adding a bunch of dialogue, or having to write 69 million lines of code. I hope it's the first, tho.
I'd basically have to program an entire blackjack game for that. If I was going to go that far I'd just release a stand-alone game with stolen assets.

Reactions: Ghostload

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I'd basically have to program an entire blackjack game for that. If I was going to go that far I'd just release a stand-alone game with stolen assets.
No, no, I meant to say that you could reuse the strip quiz thing, but swapping the text blocks with different text. Imagine we play it like Zero is a fucking hand of god and he can control the flow of the game, so your options would be: Make Girl X lose, Make Girl Y lose, Lose yourself. Maybe you can do this third option every once in a while just to have an excuse to show your dong to the girls or avoid them being suspicious.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I could t
No, no, I meant to say that you could reuse the strip quiz thing, but swapping the text blocks with different text. Imagine we play it like Zero is a fucking hand of god and he can control the flow of the game, so your options would be: Make Girl X lose, Make Girl Y lose, Lose yourself. Maybe you can do this third option every once in a while just to have an excuse to show your dong to the girls or avoid them being suspicious.
I'll take a look, as long as it's not too complicated I'll consider it

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: leathermax

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
NEW TESTING BUILD

Changes:
Fixed higher learning for Gwen
You can now delay girl intros for a week at a time

Looking at the code for 1.1d I don't see any conflicts, so provisionally this build is for 1.1c & 1.1d. Please let me know if you catch any conflicts with 1.1d.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes