Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
There are over 500 types of paraphilia. You're going to have to be more specific, because I can think of at least 10 that I've added.
I think he means the level promotion powers like cumslut and painslut that apply to each girl. Would you be adding any more promotion opportunities like that?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
prime is it possible to add a cum amount mechanic. Like girls reaction if the player cums more or less?
It's already in, you just have to cum in different places. It's based on the "spunk" mechanic and cumming in the same place repeatedly doesn't count.

Reactions: elymid

aMommyNoose

Jun 16, 2017
Hey prime I know asking you for shit is a pain but I just want this the fucking labia piercing removed, just the tits pierced. I asked Oni about this and he told me it was too hard to do (not joking either) work around on PC is delete the art? Supposedly but I never bothered, rogue looks good with barbells, I like storm and Emma with rings for some reason?
If you're willing to hard mod it, though maybe I'm misreading that, wouldn't it just be a matter of replacing all the *_pierce_pussy_*.png (and *pussy_ring/barbell* and ring/barbell_pussy* and maybe whatever else he decided to cook up when coding this fancy Italian dinner of a game) with transparent pngs of the same size? With the way Ren'Py works, could you just spam all variations of those names into folders of every "CharacterPose" variation and have it overwrite the appropriate files from the archives, with the extras being ignored?

nolacondor

Feb 3, 2019
Odd question in this thread, maybe someone could direct me elsewhere, but, I've been wanting to try my hand at modding RenPy games, do I need to know regular python or could I start tackling RenPy?

iobject

Feb 25, 2018
Odd question in this thread, maybe someone could direct me elsewhere, but, I've been wanting to try my hand at modding RenPy games, do I need to know regular python or could I start tackling RenPy?
It depends on the complexity of the code in the game. Just RenPy knowledge can get the basics done no problem, but you might find yourself lost sometimes without specific python knowledge. At least that's been my experience.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I didn't (don't) know shit about either, just basic coding/logic knowledge.

• Wow
Reactions: AlterVermilion

kulkuler

Jul 10, 2017
11.png

Hi Prime, is this a bug? I'm really sorry if anyone else has talked about this before

After Kitty and Laura's Wolverine Workout Clothes event I gave Laura a lace corset as a gift, but she only wears the workout clothes as a top. I want to put the lace corset on her without customizing it.

Last edited:

kiberkiller

Nov 6, 2017
I know the developer of this mod probably has better things to do but I would really love to see the "embarrassment" mechanic from the April's Fool version added into the real game.
It felt like a neat Hard Mode kind of challenge.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordMerek

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I know the developer of this mod probably has better things to do but I would really love to see the "embarrassment" mechanic from the April's Fool version added into the real game.
It felt like a neat Hard Mode kind of challenge.
Speaking of different mechanics, and this is going to sound really stupid on my part if it's already part of the game and/or mod, but I'd really like to a jealousy mechanic between the girls.

kiberkiller

Nov 6, 2017
Speaking of different mechanics, and this is going to sound really stupid on my part if it's already part of the game and/or mod, but I'd really like to a jealousy mechanic between the girls.
That's already a thing.
If you're officially a boyfriend to one of the girls and you hook up with another and she finds out then she's going to have a talk with you about it.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
That's already a thing.
If you're officially a boyfriend to one of the girls and you hook up with another and she finds out then she's going to have a talk with you about it.
That bare bones, barely any jealously. I was thinking more along the lines if you spend too much time with a particular girl (i.e. taking her on dates, screwing her, whatever) they get into fights and fight over you.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
That bare bones, barely any jealously. I was thinking more along the lines if you spend too much time with a particular girl (i.e. taking her on dates, screwing her, whatever) they get into fights and fight over you.
This is a bit funny how in current version they just hound you by themselves to the point you will beg Xavier to keep them away.
The worst mistake you can do is having high addiction to your power put on, if you aren't into reverse rapes at least.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
You havent seen them fight over you when waking up have you?
Like, right now im trying to take it slow with rogue and jubes, and its hilarius how PISSED jubes gets when rogue tries to suck my knob in bed.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
Dont know if its 1.0 or Etoku causing it, but when you catch kitty playing with herself at the shower for the first time,
the dialogue where she ask about her breast never happens. she ask about her bottom but not her top.
If you try to remove her clothes she refuses for the top as well.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Dont know if its 1.0 or Etoku causing it, but when you catch kitty playing with herself at the shower for the first time,
the dialogue where she ask about her breast never happens. she ask about her bottom but not her top.
If you try to remove her clothes she refuses for the top as well.
Not a bug, this is normal. You can talk to her later and randomly she will ask about what you thought.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
View attachment 2457664

Hi Prime, is this a bug? I'm really sorry if anyone else has talked about this before

After Kitty and Laura's Wolverine Workout Clothes event I gave Laura a lace corset as a gift, but she only wears the workout clothes as a top. I want to put the lace corset on her without customizing it.
Not a bug. How exactly would you change her outfit without customizing it, other than console codes?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
NEW TESTING BUILD FOR 1.1C

Here's what will eventually become the build for 1.1c

Notable changes:
10% reduction in line count
Updated code for Gwen's integration
Removed the ability to skip Gwen's pre-intro during Laura's first BJ since it actually impacts stuff now
Disabled "bukkake" for femzero until i can take a better look at the code
Removed a few of my bugfixes that Oni has fixed now

Warning, this is a preliminary build, so expect bugs.

NEW TESTING BUILD (PC ONLY)

---> ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH 1.1C <---

Please report any bugs. If everything is cool I'll build out and release android apks tomorrow

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes