Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

shadz

May 14, 2017
First of all, thanks for creating this mod Prime!
As for a bug i'm having with the new build is that I'm unable to travel locations most of the time. It gives me an error in chat and brings me back to my room.

"Something went wrong.- tell ONI "[] - BG 'area'"" - with area being the spot i'm trying to travel to.

This seems to happen to almost every location except the showers, girl rooms and Xaviers room.

I've tried it with both travel mode on and off and it's the same either way.
Playing on 1.1c with a new save.

EDIT: This doesn't seem to be happening on an existing save from 1.1a

Last edited:
Reactions: LordMerek

demiboss

Nov 29, 2017
As for a bug i'm having with the new build is that I'm unable to travel locations most of the time. It gives me an error in chat and brings me back to my room.

"Something went wrong.- tell ONI "[] - BG 'area'"" - with area being the spot i'm trying to travel to.

This seems to happen to almost every location except the showers, girl rooms and Xaviers room.

I am having the same issue

prime559

Apr 21, 2017

EDIT: This doesn't seem to be happening on an existing save from 1.1a
Interesting, I'll have to take a look at it tomorrow morning, I'm nowhere near a computer right now

Reactions: JDoeDude and shadz

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Interesting, I'll have to take a look at it tomorrow morning, I'm nowhere near a computer right now
Unfortunately this bug pretty much breaks the playthrough and I can't progress. I'll get back to reporting bugs once this issue is fixed.

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Unfortunately this bug pretty much breaks the playthrough and I can't progress. I'll get back to reporting bugs once this issue is fixed.
I'm back at my computer, but I can't seem to replicate this bug. Does anyone have a save where its happening that they can share?

Xv220

Jul 2, 2020
Screenshot_20230312-071211_Rogue-Like Prime Mod.jpg Screenshot_20230312-071219_Rogue-Like Prime Mod.jpg

Ohh fuck emma is so fucking pretty

prime is there a way emma Can she be a little more shy or is that already part of Oni's programming?

• Thinking Face

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I'm experiencing the same bug as shadz; for me, it happens after meeting kitty.
I haven't met Kitty at all (wasn't planning on it yet), I was just trying to go to class, or do anything really.

I'm back at my computer, but I can't seem to replicate this bug. Does anyone have a save where its happening that they can share?
It's a new game with your mod, bear in mind the bug doesn't trigger until day 3 I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raidou

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I haven't met Kitty at all (wasn't planning on it yet), I was just trying to go to class, or do anything really.

It's a new game with your mod, bear in mind the bug doesn't trigger until day 3 I think.
I'm experiencing the same bug as shadz; for me, it happens after meeting kitty.

Ok, I think I pegged it. I had missed a "return" command. This should fix it:

NEW TESTING BUILD (PC ONLY)

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I forgot to add Gwen to Kitty's possible targets for "Yoinking". I'm not going to upload a testing build just for that fix, but just know that I'm aware of it and it'll be fixed going forward.

wwwats

Oct 17, 2018
yes. it works now, tnx)
Also, Is it possible to fix a minor bug in the shower?
If 2 girls see you getting undressed, the only one who entered first (always one on the left), gets flag for seeing your D for the first time, and big stat boost for that. But they both comment on it anyway.
It's a very easy way to farm early game stats, but it's a HUGE pain in the ass to catch exactly ONE girl when you need it. Especially after 4+ girl becomes available...

• Angry
Reactions: Ghostload

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
yes. it works now, tnx)
If 2 girls see you getting undressed, the only one who entered first (always one on the left), gets flag for seeing your D for the first time, and big stat boost for that. But they both comment on it anyway.
It's a very easy way to farm early game stats, but it's a HUGE pain in the ass to catch exactly ONE girl when you need it. Especially after 4+ girl becomes available...
I'll take a look

wwwats

Oct 17, 2018
strange crash. I included save.

////
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Prime_mod_1.1_Galvatron.rpy", line 7079, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\Rogue-Like-1.1c-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Downloads\Rogue-Like-1.1c-win\renpy\main.py", line 499, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Downloads\Rogue-Like-1.1c-win\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Downloads\Rogue-Like-1.1c-win\renpy\execution.py", line 800, in run_context
context.run()
File "script Locations.rpyc", line 147, in script call
File "script Functions.rpyc", line 287, in script call
File "game/Prime_mod_1.1_TestingA.rpyc", line 7079, in script
�D5��0���G �ۄ�� 4����?�Q����,��jѰԣTiQ���c��%͉���"�+�K>��Ո?���0WuC�!��P�`u���W�|L����/��ڲ�_��T;�A?\cSK�%��jAcs�BN�!r��
File "D:\Downloads\Rogue-Like-1.1c-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Downloads\Rogue-Like-1.1c-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/Prime_mod_1.1_Galvatron.rpy", line 7079, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like Prime Mod 1.1cGalvatronTest
////

any attempt to advance time generates a crash...
pressing "ignore" generates several more different crashscreens, but then continue to next day...

also, on unrelated to this crash note -- In this save I lowered my rep before meeting Emma and got +boost to stats, the next day she asked me to be "friends with benefits". But the fun part here is -- She still refuses to do anything with me, bcse I never catch her in class in 2nd part of her intorduction....
Can it be changed somehow? Like, having "Friends with Benefits" status automatically flags her status from teacher to full girl?)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ghostload

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
yes. it works now, tnx)
This should be fixed in the new testing build

strange crash. I included save.

////
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
////

any attempt to advance time generates a crash...
pressing "ignore" generates several more different crashscreens, but then continue to next day...

also, on unrelated to this crash note -- In this save I lowered my rep before meeting Emma and got +boost to stats, the next day she asked me to be "friends with benefits". But the fun part here is -- She still refuses to do anything with me, bcse I never catch her in class in 2nd part of her intorduction....
Can it be changed somehow? Like, having "Friends with Benefits" status automatically flags her status from teacher to full girl?)
Fixed the crash, also Emma will no longer attempt relationship conversations if you haven't caught her.

NEW TESTING BUILD

Changes:
Crash fixes
Reenabled bukake options
Fixed missing Gwen options in a few places
Fixed trigger for the first time multiple girls seen you naked in the shower

NEW TESTING BUILD (PC ONLY)

Last edited:

cgibson

May 24, 2021
Game ver - 1.1c, mod ver - 1.1 TestingB
Don't know if that's mod related.
Using dildo (pussy and anal), at least on Kitty, leads to anal sex scene without animation.
How to replicate from attached save: "How about some toys? Pussy/Anal"
View attachment quick-1-LT1.save

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes