Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

MhSequoia

Jul 30, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 14, in execute
    screen say(who, what, side_image=None, two_window=False, CountWords = 0): #CountWords is just a counter used with the gag
    screen say(who, what, side_image=None, two_window=False, CountWords = 0): #CountWords is just a counter used with the gag
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 21, in execute
    if not two_window:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 71, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 80, in execute
    window:    #rkeljsvg
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 80, in keywords
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 81, in keywords
    if who == GwenX.Name: #new code. . .
NameError: name 'GwenX' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Rogue_Scenes.rpyc", line 44, in script
  File "E:\Download\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Download\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1173, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Download\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\character.py", line 911, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "E:\Download\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\character.py", line 747, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "E:\Download\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\character.py", line 497, in display_say
    what_text = show_function(who, what_string)
  File "E:\Download\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\character.py", line 731, in do_show
    **self.show_args)
  File "E:\Download\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\character.py", line 286, in show_display_say
    return renpy.display.screen.get_widget(screen, "what", layer)
  File "E:\Download\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1204, in get_widget
    screen.update()
  File "E:\Download\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 580, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 21, in execute
    if not two_window:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 71, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 80, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 80, in keywords
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 81, in keywords
    if who == GwenX.Name: #new code. . .
  File "<screen language>", line 81, in <module>
NameError: name 'GwenX' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like Prime Mod 1.0Etoku

Lex34220

Jul 29, 2018
Not gonna lie, I started to get pissed reading your first sentence, lol

You can actually witness my sanity fray over time by reading through this thread from page 1 until now.
First i would like to say i love your mod and i feel a bit sorry u ahve to deal wiht people like that but as someone that read from page 1 to 60 on this thread it has been a bit fun watching you lose your sanity lol

nolacondor

Feb 3, 2019
Ive had some luck running this mod with 1.1. I couldn't start a new game as the game crashes, but I was able to load a save pre-mod from 1.1 and play it mostly fine. Haven't had any crashes yet but Rogue's arms are just gone. She has hands just floating by her side.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hey prime I know asking you for shit is a pain but I just want this the fucking labia piercing removed, just the tits pierced. I asked Oni about this and he told me it was too hard to do (not joking either) work around on PC is delete the art? Supposedly but I never bothered, rogue looks good with barbells, I like storm and Emma with rings for some reason?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hey prime I know asking you for shit is a pain but I just want this the fucking labia piercing removed, just the tits pierced. I asked Oni about this and he told me it was too hard to do (not joking either) work around on PC is delete the art? Supposedly but I never bothered, rogue looks good with barbells, I like storm and Emma with rings for some reason?
I took a look into the code. For Oni it would be a significant time and labor investment for such a minor change. For me, on top of that same time and labor investment, it would add almost 65,000 lines of code to my mod (which is currently about 24,000 lines).

Also, I really don't mind people asking for shit. As long as it's not the same crap over and over and over.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: AlterVermilion

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I took a look into the code. For Oni it would be a significant time and labor investment for such a minor change. For me, on top of that same time and labor investment, it would add almost 65,000 lines of code to my mod (which is currently about 24,000 lines).

Also, I really don't mind people asking for shit. As long as it's not the same crap over and over and over.
Jeez is there no easy work around to just have top top & forget the bottom? Honestly no wonder Oni didn't do it, why it takes so much is beyond me, onis coding is just that awful eh?

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Jeez is there no easy work around to just have top top & forget the bottom? Honestly no wonder Oni didn't do it, why it takes so much is beyond me, onis coding is just that awful eh?
My guess is that it is a single overlay. So to hide something you would have to layer the images differently.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Semondemon

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Gotta say, it's a good mod, improves the game a lot.
Also may i suggest increasing the save/load/preferences menu? The text is too small

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Just wanted to leave a comment saying how great this mod is. Playing without addiction on my first playthrough has been really fun, highly recommended for the dating sim aspect of this game.
Hmm it's not something I've personally as tried but I might now that you've given the recommendation. Honestly getting the stats higher by choosing certain options or certain girls first makes the game a lot harder, but certainly more interesting.

moocowman45

Jun 28, 2020

Dear sir/madam thank you for the mod and the work you do dealing with us simple internet dwellers

Reactions: Semondemon

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Thanks you for the mod. I guess my only question revolves around the different fetishes? As in, would you be adding more beyond the two you have made?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Thanks you for the mod. I guess my only question revolves around the different fetishes? As in, would you be adding more beyond the two you have made?
There are over 500 types of paraphilia. You're going to have to be more specific, because I can think of at least 10 that I've added.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes