Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
ETOKU IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH GAME VERSION 1.0
So excuse the probably dumb question, but the game was updated today (I'm not sure which version was prior to this), so my question is, are there plans to update the mod to the new version, or is it always 1.0? If it's always 1.0, I'd probably recommend keeping a link to the 1.0 version in the op, for newer members :)

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
So excuse the probably dumb question, but the game was updated today (I'm not sure which version was prior to this), so my question is, are there plans to update the mod to the new version, or is it always 1.0? If it's always 1.0, I'd probably recommend keeping a link to the 1.0 version in the op, for newer members :)
You could just go 1 page back and see Prime's response to the new release.

vlack

Sep 16, 2018
I get this error when I was with Kitty in the restaurant when talking to her

Full traceback:
File "script Locations.rpyc", line 243, in script call
File "game/Prime_mod_1.0_Etoku.rpyc", line 6953, in script call
File "script DateNight.rpyc", line 1643, in script call
File "Kitty_Chat.rpyc", line 1072, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2131, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1098, in py_eval
File "renpy/python.py", line 1091, in py_eval_bytecode
File "game/Kitty_Chat.rpy", line 1072, in <module>
NameError: name 'Girl' is not defined

Sep 16, 2018
Hi Prime! I really love what you're doing with the game! It's appreciated.
I have a few suggestion, if I may:

-It would be cool to be able to ask the girls to turn around (showing the rear view) in a attemp to stare at her ass. At the beginning of the game, they could be hesitant to do so, or naively willing.

-sex options that don't always involve asking first would also be nice. It could create interesting reactions/dialogue from each girls, depending on the relationship you have with them.

Anyways thanks for your time!
Have a nice day.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hi Prime! I really love what you're doing with the game! It's appreciated.
I have a few suggestion, if I may:

-It would be cool to be able to ask the girls to turn around (showing the rear view) in a attemp to stare at her ass. At the beginning of the game, they could be hesitant to do so, or naively willing.

-sex options that don't always involve asking first would also be nice. It could create interesting reactions/dialogue from each girls, depending on the relationship you have with them.

Anyways thanks for your time!
Have a nice day.
You know, it's pretty unfortunate that the game doesn't have backsprites of the girls, but if they could at least go into doggy that'd be nice. And yeah, I agree with making the girls more proactive, but it seems like it's kind of a mess to try that.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017

Full traceback:
Interesting, that looks like a small bug in Oni's code, but I won't be around a computer for the weekend to check. You can probably fix it by rolling back to the last menu and using the console code:
Code:
Girl = KittyX

Reactions: vlack
Mar 31, 2020
whenever i try to play i keep getting this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 14, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 21, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 71, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 80, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 80, in keywords
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 81, in keywords
NameError: name 'GwenX' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Rogue_Scenes.rpyc", line 118, in script
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1173, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\character.py", line 911, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\character.py", line 747, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\character.py", line 497, in display_say
    what_text = show_function(who, what_string)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\character.py", line 731, in do_show
    **self.show_args)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\character.py", line 282, in show_display_say
    **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1051, in show_screen
    sls.add(_layer, d, _tag, zorder=d.zorder, transient=_transient, keep_st=True, name=name)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1022, in add
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "replaced")
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1044, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 445, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 580, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 81, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like Prime Mod 1.0Etoku

• Angry
Reactions: prime559

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1173, in say
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\character.py", line 911, in __call__
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\character.py", line 747, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\character.py", line 497, in display_say
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\character.py", line 731, in do_show
    **self.show_args)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\character.py", line 282, in show_display_say
    **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1051, in show_screen
    sls.add(_layer, d, _tag, zorder=d.zorder, transient=_transient, keep_st=True, name=name)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1022, in add
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1044, in hide_or_replace
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 445, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 580, in update

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
This mod is for version 1.0, but according to the error you're running version 1.1 of the base game.

Reactions: prime559

prime559

Apr 21, 2017

Full traceback:
I actually managed to break away for a minute and look at this code. Oni is making the assumption that when you're talking to Kitty that she is the current "Girl" variable, however on dates she is "Party[X]" not "Girl". I'll pass that on to him.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    **display_args)
    **self.show_args)
    **kwargs)
    self.update()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Etoku is not compatible with version 1.1

Reactions: gen1
Mar 4, 2023
i remember a mod that i saw where you could activate some kind of vibrator in most of the girls during class and those things, i know it was a mod because it had mystique in it.

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
I feel like there's questions people ask that sometimes question if it's a bot? While humans and bots can both read, only humans can reason and form logic over what they read. Bots need to be programmed to use logic/reasoning. But replying to their question and answering, you're setting the parameters of their processes.

o_O Makes it easier to tell bot from human.

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
question on Etoku mod build. it seems that anal plug option on Storm is missing. I can gift it to her but the option doesnt appear like the rest of the casts..
Is it a bug or am i doing something wrong?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
It's a bug in Oni's code, it checks for a plug in Jubiliee's inventory for some reason. So the good news is you can insert Storm's plug as long as Jubilee owns one.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes