Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::unsure::ROFLMAO::LOL::p:D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I'm such a moron, why is there now a FAQ??

Honestly might want to put that as the first thing, people will still miss it unless they are literally hit over the head with it...

Also, never said steal, said:

I get that it prolly isn't worth it for any new characters that have been introduced since the expanded mod was "abandoned," but the assets for what already existed then should still exist (except Mystique, huge shame Oni hasn't bothered to include her yet).
You could have just asked whoever was doing most of the expanded mod's work (or at least the artist(s))... but since you've clarified you're only doing code, it's kind of moot now.

ninfaty

Feb 24, 2018
Storm asked me on a date halfway through the evening, i inmediatly went there and she got mad at me for being late. Bit of an oversight i guess

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::unsure::ROFLMAO::LOL::p:D

If I'm such a moron, why is there now a FAQ??

Honestly might want to put that as the first thing, people will still miss it unless they are literally hit over the head with it...

Also, never said steal, said:

You could have just asked whoever was doing most of the expanded mod's work (or at least the artist(s))... but since you've clarified you're only doing code, it's kind of moot now.
That faq has been there since I split the changelog, old release, and android vanilla build off into their own comments when I released "Barricade", but people don't fucking read. I did put in the moron part just for you though.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Storm asked me on a date halfway through the evening, i inmediatly went there and she got mad at me for being late. Bit of an oversight i guess
Date calls should only happen in the morning and afternoon, I'll look into it.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
That faq has been there since I split the changelog, old release, and android vanilla build off into their own comments when I released "Barricade", but people don't fucking read. I did put in the moron part just for you though.
Saying "I hid the FAQ in another comment, but stupid people don't read other comments," isn't really something to be proud of... but at least you preface your first comment with the fact that you suck at formatting.

• Angry
Reactions: lusaro and Shintomi

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Saying "I hid the FAQ in another comment, but stupid people don't read other comments," isn't really something to be proud of... but at least you preface your first comment with the fact that you suck at formatting.
The faq is not in another comment, the faq is and has been in the main post since February 13th. You just don't want to admit you suck at reading and comprehension.

Reactions: oroboros941

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
The faq is not in another comment, the faq is and has been in the main post since February 13th. You just don't want to admit you suck at reading and comprehension.
Can't read what you can't find, let alone don't find. Which is why I suggested putting it AT THE TOP! HIT THEM OVER THE HEAD WITH IT! BLAST IT IN THEIR FACE LIKE A HOT LOAD! SCREAM IT INTO THEIR EAR!

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
and muted...

Anyways, for everyone else, here's a new testing build:

Changes include:
"Massage help" is implemented a little more elegantly, you'll see what I mean
Answering Xavier like a moron while he explains your new power will lower your rep
Finishing in a girls mouth no longer counts as a blowjob, unless she was actually blowing you
The danger room level up toast now includes what it's actual level is now.
Added checks for Kitty's clothing during laura's dressup scene
You can now activate vibe plugs over the phone
Rep no longer matters once you've met Emma, so now (after meeting her) when you're in the danger roomthe area of the GUI that displays rep will show danger room leveling info instead
Fixed a bug in Jean's "daddy" scene
Fixed "date calls" from firing at the wrong time

NEW TESTING BUILD (PC ONLY)

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
That's the last I'll engage on that subject though. Prime doesn't need his thread to be filled with me engaging with a guy who gets butthurt every time I say anything negative about the base game at all.
Bruh, chill. It was a joke pointing at the fact that you often appear in the thread, but also imply you have a strong distaste for the game. Wether you like the game or not has no particular relevance to me.

Reactions: Ghostload

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
and muted...

Anyways, for everyone else, here's a new testing build:

Changes include:
"Massage help" is implemented a little more elegantly, you'll see what I mean
Answering Xavier like a moron while he explains your new power will lower your rep
Finishing in a girls mouth no longer counts as a blowjob, unless she was actually blowing you
The danger room level up toast now includes what it's actual level is now.
Added checks for Kitty's clothing during laura's dressup scene
You can now activate vibe plugs over the phone
Rep no longer matters once you've met Emma, so now (after meeting her) when you're in the danger roomthe area of the GUI that displays rep will show danger room leveling info instead
Fixed a bug in Jean's "daddy" scene
Fixed "date calls" from firing at the wrong time

NEW TESTING BUILD (PC ONLY)
If I end up needing medical attention due to dehydration and/or blisters I'm blaming you and the ridiculous speed you put these out...

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes