Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
Very minor: when being called into Xavier's office after having fun with Jean/Emma in public you can use the powers combined to improve how the girls feel about each other and then tell him to stop bothering you in the future, but if you first tell him to stop bothering you the powers combined option is no longer in the list.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I didn't say it didn't work, just that it sucks. You just linked to 22 resluts (yes, I left that typo in on purpose, it is funnier), 2 of which are my question and your response. And when the next person asks and you respond, it will be 24... I did mention the "hot mess of gfx code," I'm not unaware of Oni's coding capacity. Hence why perhaps a FAQ might be a better long term solution. Or just keep saying you've already answered this until 2034, you do you!

Reactions: thebeast0409

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
If these sort of questions crops up that frequently, prolly should just put a FAQ in your OP. Peeps aren't gonna wade through 50+ pages before asking, plus the F95 search function kinda sucks...
I think it is Prime's simple rule - he isn't adding resources to the game, especially art. So if you are looking for something visually new, this isn't the place.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
New testing version:

New content:
Anal Plugs now "vibrate", this has no effect during sex scenes, but now you can remotely activate them while flirting (if she's wearing it).

Other changes:
Rebalanced Emma & Jean's extra option in Xaviers office, now it takes up all of Xavier's energy.
Minor bug fixes and tweaks.

NEW TESTING BUILD (PC ONLY)

These changes have been rolled into Dessgeega.

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
it would be cool to have like an option for nipples vibrators, pussy vibrators besides the anal plug and give us the option to leave the vibrator(s) on and/or use them in class to play with the girls.
also, things like pranks or humilliation would be cool, like taking their clothes and run,get them out of the showers without a towel or put something like squirrels or mices in their pants or underwear while they wear them.
Wtf

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Link that other "similar weird ass comment" or you'll be forever known as the guy who wants to watch girls stuff rodents in their pussies.
Well he didnt specifically said they would go in any holes, just in their panties.
Still, why the hell would you want to do that to your super-harem? zero already gets manhandled by kitty, i fear he wouldnt survive really pissing off the other girls.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
my suggestions are vibrators feature like remote control vibrator toys for both side (either for the girls to use on you if you play fem zero and for you to use on them) and vibrating butt plugs. plus, playing pranks or humilliate the girls could be cool to increase their submission in the game like pulling their clothes off, force them to be naked, itching powder in sensitive zones or pulling them a "squirrels in my pants" type of prank where you could put creatures like mices, lizards, squirrels or chipmunks in/inside their panties, bra or their clothes in general.
Also, today wasn't the first time you've mentioned putting critters in girl's underwear. You've requested similar stuff like 5 times over the last year.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Funny you'd say that, because I often see you around the main thread. I guess it's kinda voyeurish, right?; you watch, but don't play.
"You engage in public forums" my how very observant of you. I fail to grasp where the "gotcha" is though.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
That's the last I'll engage on that subject though. Prime doesn't need his thread to be filled with me engaging with a guy who gets butthurt every time I say anything negative about the base game at all.

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes