Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Ok now that ive finally had some time to try it out.
I had jubes come to me two times to ask for a fix, make me suck her nipples, only to say that it was too much and leave after a turn, i understand whats going on, but its still hilarius.

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Ok now that ive finally had some time to try it out.
I had jubes come to me two times to ask for a fix, make me suck her nipples, only to say that it was too much and leave after a turn, i understand whats going on, but its still hilarius.
That's interesting, I purposefully made the stat check section of that code require higher stats than normal so that wouldn't happen. I'll go over it again.

Reactions: oroboros941

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
New Testing Build:

You can now collect panties and sell them in the shop. If a girl is aroused enough when you collect them they're considered "used" and sell for a premium.

Also includes everything from my previous testing build

NEW TESTING BUILD (1.0)(PC ONLY)

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Just checking: is it supposed to be possible for 2 girls to call on the same day asking for a date?
Not anymore. I had made a mistake programming that function and it was possible to get stuck in a phone call loop. The only way to fix it was to limit it to 1 call a day. After I get a version for 1.1 built I'll reevaluate that code.

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Just checking: is it supposed to be possible for 2 girls to call on the same day asking for a date?
Actually that was a pretty easy fix. Now multiple different girls can call you all day as long as you haven't agreed to go on a date yet. They'll each only call you once per day though. I'll roll that into "Etoku", which will be the last release for 1.0

Black_cat77

Nov 3, 2022
I immediately apologize for the stupid question, is it true that some girls can have their breasts enlarged, if so, how to do it?

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Would it be possible to contact the modders of the apparently now abandoned Expanded Mod and transfer the outfits they had?
I believe Prime said he didn't want to touch the Wardrobe system, something along those lines is even mentioned the FAQ. This is because the Wardrobe system is outside the scope of this mod or is fucked in terms of coding. Probably both.

Even if Prime implemented the outfits, we'd still be missing the different hair styles and most importantly the color palette. I used to recolor the textures and go black emo goth for all the ladies before the last version of Expanded Mod included the color palette. Doesn't make much sense to do this until they are either your cum tanks or lovers, and swapping out textures isn't fun believe you me.

Prime's mod is already beyond perfect with many new things to come in the future, it's just a pity we won't get the wardrobe changes, new locations, new events, new hair and outfits, and color palette. But it's understandable given what we know about Oni's coding ability, as the coding changes between each major version and honestly if I was Prime I'd lose my marbles trying to recode all the shit I just got done implementing in the previous release every time Oni sneezes.

Besides, as soon as we get talking about all these shit that should be implemented like the Expanded Mod outfits, what's most important of all is something that was never in the Expanded Mod: more show accurate drawings of Kitty, Emma, Jean, Laura, Jubilee, and Storm (especially Storm, dear god what did Oni do to you) as most of this shit is nightmare fuel on steroids.

Last edited:

demiboss

Nov 29, 2017
I have never used this mod before, but having a read of what it adds to the game I am pretty keen to give it a go once it becomes compatible with whatever letter of the alphabet Rogue Like stops on for this update. People seem to rate it so for what it's worth, keep up the good work.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Lmao, moding the Expanded mod to add all that was made by Oni afterwards seems easier than moding the vanilla version to add the Expanded stuff.

Reactions: Crichton
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes