Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

lusaro

May 14, 2018
whenever i try to play i keep getting this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 14, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 21, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 71, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 80, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 80, in keywords
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 81, in keywords
NameError: name 'GwenX' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Rogue_Scenes.rpyc", line 118, in script
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1173, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\character.py", line 911, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\character.py", line 747, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\character.py", line 497, in display_say
    what_text = show_function(who, what_string)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\character.py", line 731, in do_show
    **self.show_args)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\character.py", line 282, in show_display_say
    **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1051, in show_screen
    sls.add(_layer, d, _tag, zorder=d.zorder, transient=_transient, keep_st=True, name=name)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1022, in add
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "replaced")
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1044, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 445, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\tyler\AppData\RoamingLow\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\Rogue-Like-1.1a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 580, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 21, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 71, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 80, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 80, in keywords
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 81, in keywords
  File "<screen language>", line 81, in <module>
NameError: name 'GwenX' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like Prime Mod 1.0Etoku
People like this is why shampoo has instructions

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I feel like there's questions people ask that sometimes question if it's a bot? While humans and bots can both read, only humans can reason and form logic over what they read.
You say that as though all humans can do that. As someone who's been on the internet a lot longer than bots, I can assure you that is not the case.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Unmodified Base Game Android Apk of 1.1a

Unmodified Base Game Android Apk of 1.0

- -
Not compatible with previous saves
Sorry, I'm confused. What does unmodified version 1.1a mean. I'm playing on 0.999e prime mod android version. Is this a prime mod version of latest 1.1?

dawda1

Apr 22, 2017
Sorry, I'm confused. What does unmodified version 1.1a mean. I'm laying on 0.999e prime mod version. Is this a prime mod version of latest 1.1?
Unmodified means it isn't modified, which means it doesn't have the prime MOD. Shocker, I know. It's just an android port of the latest version of the base game.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Unmodified means it isn't modified, which means it doesn't have the prime MOD. Shocker, I know. It's just an android port of the latest version of the base game.
My bad. I thought it was android port with prime mod and no other mod. No need to point out the stupidity of my question on my face like that.

• Angry
Reactions: MooseMager

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
i remember a mod that i saw where you could activate some kind of vibrator in most of the girls during class and those things, i know it was a mod because it had mystique in it.
can you add that? like that vibrator thing but like expand it to other places in tha game and so like the classroom or keep it on.
so, can we get te remote vibrator feature usable anywhere or anytime?
I've made it pretty clear about what I'm working on right now. But keep pestering me, I'm sure that'll change my priorities.

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
YO GUYS DOES THIS WORK WITH 1.1 OMG WTF GRRR SOMEONE INSTALL THE GAME AND PLAY IT FOR MEEEEEE TELL ME HOW TO FUNCTIONNNNNN!!!!
/endrant
Sorry.
The poopstorm over in Karryns prison thread is crazy. Users legit asking if people can install the game + mods together and then upload it for them personally. The entitlement for piratedgames. Wall-E truly is here.

I can only imagine how grounded up a soul must be after being a dev/modder/creator on this site. You have my thanks & admiration.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
YO GUYS DOES THIS WORK WITH 1.1 OMG WTF GRRR SOMEONE INSTALL THE GAME AND PLAY IT FOR MEEEEEE TELL ME HOW TO FUNCTIONNNNNN!!!!
/endrant
Sorry.
The poopstorm over in Karryns prison thread is crazy. Users legit asking if people can install the game + mods together and then upload it for them personally. The entitlement for piratedgames. Wall-E truly is here.

I can only imagine how grounded up a soul must be after being a dev/modder/creator on this site. You have my thanks & admiration.
Not gonna lie, I started to get pissed reading your first sentence, lol

You can actually witness my sanity fray over time by reading through this thread from page 1 until now.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Not gonna lie, I started to get pissed reading your first sentence, lol

You can actually witness my sanity fray over time by reading through this thread from page 1 until now.
I've always believed if someone such as yourself puts the effort in making something (be it a mod or the instructions for a mod or vice versa) the least I could do is be nice to that person and read. A lot of people don't even bother reading, and it does get exhausting after seeing the same shit over and over.

It's one thing if these people are new to something and they find themselves stumbling in the dark and don't understand certain things but I really doubt every single person who does that is like that. The modern generation is so lazy even reading a couple words is a challenge or so I have found.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Damn ass plug bugs out, I gave it to rogue used it then it vanishes.. all together stating I have it in my inventory but I AM playing 1.0 cat attack so you probably fixed that in etoku I'll give it a whirl.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes