Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
For some reason changing the MC's gendered terms isn't working for me. Wanted to play something along the lines of a futa character but they're stuck with masculine pronouns.

Strayka

Jun 29, 2020
Pardon me if this has been asked before but how viable would it be to let you find 2 girls getting dressed/run into them naked at a time?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Pardon me if this has been asked before but how viable would it be to let you find 2 girls getting dressed/run into them naked at a time?
This should be feasible, but I have to brainstorm for a while. I make no promises though, this could be complicated.

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
For some reason changing the MC's gendered terms isn't working for me. Wanted to play something along the lines of a futa character but they're stuck with masculine pronouns.
What exact options did you choose in Hank's lab? Just looking at the code it should be feasible to have a male sexed MC with female pronouns without me having to modify the code at all.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
New Testing Release

Changes:
-Emma and Jean (being telepaths) can snap Xavier out of it if he's hungover from a visit.
-Those two can also now augment their abilities during a visit and make all the girls get along (all girls have their Girl.LikeGirl stats set to 825, which happens to be slightly above the threshold for them to lez out with each other at random)
-In late game it's common to have excess cash, so now there's a moneysink in the shop. You can now directly purchase Danger Room levels if you're using DR action leveling. Unlike natural DR leveling, there's no level cap, so you can increase girls action points as high as you want. The only hitch is that after level 15 the price doubles every time.
-I revisited the Kitty/Laura dressup scene, now their stripping is much more detailed.
-Girls who are reluctant (i.e. "Lets just stick with this") are no longer reluctant during that session if you make them cum twice.

UPDATED TESTING RELEASE

Last edited:

Strayka

Jun 29, 2020
This should be feasible, but I have to brainstorm for a while. I make no promises though, this could be complicated.
Thanks for looking into it i appreciate the effort you put in and the skill required to sort through oni code.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
New Testing Release

Changes:
-Emma and Jean (being telepaths) can snap Xavier out of it if he's hungover from a visit.
-Those two can also now augment their abilities during a visit and make all the girls get along (all girls have their Girl.LikeGirl stats set to 825, which happens to be slightly above the threshold for them to lez out with each other at random)
-In late game it's common to have excess cash, so now there's a moneysink in the shop. You can now directly purchase Danger Room levels if you're using DR action leveling. Unlike natural DR leveling, there's no level cap, so you can increase girls action points as high as you want. The only hitch is that after level 15 the price doubles every time.
-I revisited the Kitty/Laura dressup scene, now their stripping is much more detailed.
-Girls who are reluctant (i.e. "Lets just stick with this") are no longer reluctant during that session if you make them cum twice.

UPDATED TESTING RELEASE
The game is slowly but surely being put in an actual enjoyable state to play

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
What exact options did you choose in Hank's lab? Just looking at the code it should be feasible to have a male sexed MC with female pronouns without me having to modify the code at all.
In order it's: Bedroom - Special Options - Visit McCoy's lab to change things about myself - Change gendered terms - Female

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
So the issue I see is that petnames are gendered as the sex you are as you acquire them and remain like that until you switch terms. But that only changes the petnames you've already acquired, any others you gain will still be based on your current sex, not on your chosen gender. Additionally, there are too many calls that are based on sex rather than gender for me to change without basically recoding the entire game.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
So the issue I see is that petnames are gendered as the sex you are as you acquire them and remain like that until you switch terms. But that only changes the petnames you've already acquired, any others you gain will still be based on your current sex, not on your chosen gender. Additionally, there are too many calls that are based on sex rather than gender for me to change without basically recoding the entire game.
So, in layman's terms: It's a useless gimmick that doesn't work and it'd be too much work to fix it. Right?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Totally unrelated to anything recently mentioned, but is it possible to integrate the tan lines and hair color change options from the Expanded Mod into this mod? Or is this mod intended to alter game systems only and not touch the hot mess of gfx code that Oni shits out? I get that it prolly isn't worth it for any new characters that have been introduced since the expanded mod was "abandoned," but the assets for what already existed then should still exist (except Mystique, huge shame Oni hasn't bothered to include her yet).

• Angry
Reactions: prime559

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Totally unrelated to anything recently mentioned, but is it possible to integrate the tan lines and hair color change options from the Expanded Mod into this mod? Or is this mod intended to alter game systems only and not touch the hot mess of gfx code that Oni shits out? I get that it prolly isn't worth it for any new characters that have been introduced since the expanded mod was "abandoned," but the assets for what already existed then should still exist (except Mystique, huge shame Oni hasn't bothered to include her yet).
I've already answered all of those questions repeatedly

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I've already answered all of those questions repeatedly
If these sort of questions crops up that frequently, prolly should just put a FAQ in your OP. Peeps aren't gonna wade through 50+ pages before asking, plus the F95 search function kinda sucks...

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes