Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
That seems to be kinda convoluted. And I was asking mainly for the oportunity of buying clothes for the girls without the need of being particularily friendly with them, so if you need to progress with Kitty to do that, or with Emma, then it's kinda railroady.
hm then how about using the phone to online shop the clothes and it will deliver the next day morning or something. just throwing out ideas.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
That's more convoluted than Oni's shop, which I scrapped because it's already too convoluted.
I don't know if this would be too much of a hassle, but how about going to X clothes shop and choosing a mannequin type that resembles one of the girls (this would only be one or two text boxes, no art or anything) and that gives you a menu with the clothing options that usually go with that girl?
If not, maybe a system were girls aren't actually waiting for a sugar daddy and can actually buy their own stuff, so maybe after a conversation with you or X threshold has been met, they unlock a swimsuit or whatever. And fuck, now that I just said that, do you think it's feasible to make it so that a girl will approach you and ask you to come with her to the mall to try out some clothes?

Lost in echo

Sep 19, 2018
[ЦИТАТА="moro220, сообщение: 10130444, участник: 5027368"]
Как скачать этот мод, я не понимаю, нет ни ссылок, ничего, я нажимаю правой кнопкой мыши на мод и у меня нет опции "Сохранить как", что я делаю не так?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Гуглил как скачать, но теперь сам файл не скачивается, а выдает ошибку сети, все остальное скачивается нормально.
try vpn

lrnodl

Nov 14, 2022
would it be possible to include some extra outfits taken from the expanded mod? at least just the ones where the artwork is already complete for all positions?
I also remember that another (outdated) mod had more slots available for custom outfits. could that be included too?

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Speaking of shop in the mall, I really wish for the price of the things being right next to the names.

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
That actually might be more feasible. Like they call you at random in the morning or afternoon asking you to take them on a mall date... I can work with that.
Suggestion: if you ask a girl to swim at the pool and she doesn't have a suit, have her suggest going to the mall to buy her one? (all conditions for doing that being met, ofc)

galewis2346

Apr 27, 2017
Suggestion on a game feature where you click on an option in the wardrobe menus that, based on their inhibitions they can choose what they wear. With options to blacklist some clothing, I think it will be enjoyable to see what they wear and the randomness would keep the game more fun. I just wished there were more towel options, with some girls have the robe open slightly or fully open, maybe used the towel like Emma does. Give them new towels that become transparent when wet would also be a nice feature.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Suggestion on a game feature where you click on an option in the wardrobe menus that, based on their inhibitions they can choose what they wear. With options to blacklist some clothing, I think it will be enjoyable to see what they wear and the randomness would keep the game more fun. I just wished there were more towel options, with some girls have the robe open slightly or fully open, maybe used the towel like Emma does. Give them new towels that become transparent when wet would also be a nice feature.
That sounds awesome, and since I've REPEATEDLY said that I won't do anything else to the wardrobe system I can't wait for you to provide the code.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Tell Oni on his patreon, that simple change would add 1500 lines of code to my mod.
Can't tell anyone anything on Patreon due to USA sanctions on my country stopped me from supporting anyone there. Not like I supported Oni in the first place. Only couple of book authors and Skallagrim.

Also, don't be so dramatic.
There are just bunch of lines like:
"The lace bra" if "lace bra" in Cart:
in the Mall.rpy
which are easy to find by searching for
if Player.Cash <
so it's possible to go for easy solution and just change it to
"The lace bra for $90" if "lace bra" in Cart:
manually instead of making the game track the value. And maybe write bat file for easily changing it in future updates.
The only issue is how Kitty, Emma and Storm have bikini top and bottom that cost $10 extra but that extra cost can be get rid off, alongside of the if condition.

Last edited:

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I doubt these are issues caused by the Prime Mod, but here are a few examples of Rogue-Like Evolution being a very inconsistent experience, especially with it comes to finding bugs. The other two issues I spoke of previously being good examples of bugs I simply could not replicate on a new game.

Making out with Storm resulted in Jean Grey appearing on the left side even though I'm almost certain the game doesn't actually recognize her being there because she shouldn't be there (Unfortunately, reloading my save doesn't allow me to replicate the issue)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Telling Xavier that "There's a girl that's been bothering me" and choosing the girl your with (in this case, Jean Grey) and choosing "Oh, sorry, never mind" will result in a random/possible error that is inconsistent to reproduce with every girl. Tested with both Jean Grey and Rogue and they both produce this error. However, since the traceback is referencing the old testing mod and not the current version, it's likely an issue caused by save incompatibility.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I doubt these are issues caused by the Prime Mod, but here are a few examples of Rogue-Like Evolution being a very inconsistent experience, especially with it comes to finding bugs. The other two issues I spoke of previously being good examples of bugs I simply could not replicate on a new game.

Making out with Storm resulted in Jean Grey appearing on the left side even though I'm almost certain the game doesn't actually recognize her being there because she shouldn't be there (Unfortunately, reloading my save doesn't allow me to replicate the issue)

Telling Xavier that "There's a girl that's been bothering me" and choosing the girl your with (in this case, Jean Grey) and choosing "Oh, sorry, never mind" will result in a random/possible error that is inconsistent to reproduce with every girl. Tested with both Jean Grey and Rogue and they both produce this error. However, since the traceback is referencing the old testing mod and not the current version, it's likely an issue caused by save incompatibility.
Jean truly is a ghost..

Reactions: LordMerek
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes