Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
hello prime
I hope you're feeling great (and an apology in advance for google translate), I have a few questions that I hope you can answer when you have time. I already searched the thread and it seems they haven't asked yet.
Have you seen the project that ron chon worked on? https://f95zone.to/threads/the-null-hypothesis-v0-1a-ron-chon.138294/
what is your opinion about him? I understand that he was a rle modder but he threw in the towel due to the "particularity" of the code, so together with a team they decided to create a new game taking many oni mechanics with new original art.
Is there a possibility in the future that you can keep an eye on it and maybe, just maybe do a prime mod on it?
Since you are a genius of patience to achieve what you have achieved with oni code, I can't imagine what you will achieve with neat code.
Those would be my questions, I wish you good luck and health! and thank you very much for your work.
Never going to happen. I saw how Ron treats collaborators on the Expanded Mod discord.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Bug report:

1.0 Alcoon
Male Zero
Rogue wants a fix for the first time in your room.

> No thanks
> Not good enough
> Lock the door
> Touch you
>> Thighs
>>> Come on, please?
> End scene
"I may need to do this again sometime... I'll see ya later."

It boots you into Special Options, seems to happen to all choices except denying a touch. Saves attached.

Edit: Just had the same happen to Jubes' first attempt in your room.

Last edited:

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
That's a bug in Oni's code, I don't touch that part.
I assume most of the issues I encounter in this game come from the original code and not the mod.

Here are a few examples of bugs I've encountered as funny as they are:
- Jean Grey never shows up for a date. The game basically says "Nobody showed up. Weird" and then later Jean comes in and asks me why I didn't show up for the date. It doesn't make any sense.

- If you choose not to cum inside (or give cum to) one of the girls, and she swallows it anyway one of the lines will say something with what I assume should be the girl's pet name but it shows the variable instead of the actual value

- Laura never shows up again after meeting her for the first time. I don't know if you need Kitty for her to show up again, but no matter how long you wait or what location you visit she never shows up again.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
- Laura never shows up again after meeting her for the first time. I don't know if you need Kitty for her to show up again, but no matter how long you wait or what location you visit she never shows up again.
I think you do, at least it was that way in previous versions. Presumably due to Laura's return starting that Kitty event.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I assume most of the issues I encounter in this game come from the original code and not the mod.

- Jean Grey never shows up for a date. The game basically says "Nobody showed up. Weird" and then later Jean comes in and asks me why I didn't show up for the date. It doesn't make any sense.

- If you choose not to cum inside (or give cum to) one of the girls, and she swallows it anyway one of the lines will say something with what I assume should be the girl's pet name but it shows the variable instead of the actual value

I should have time this evening to address these issues, as well as the one Primavera mentioned

Reactions: oroboros941

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Bug report:

1.0 Alcoon
Male Zero
Rogue wants a fix for the first time in your room.

> No thanks
> Not good enough
> Lock the door
> Touch you
>> Thighs
>>> Come on, please?
> End scene
"I may need to do this again sometime... I'll see ya later."

It boots you into Special Options, seems to happen to all choices except denying a touch. Saves attached.

Edit: Just had the same happen to Jubes' first attempt in your room.
I missed a jump call, it'll be fixed tonight. Fixed

1) My code doesn't modify the lines dealing with populating the date party, if you have a save from right before that happens I can take a look.

2) A screenshot or save would help, there's too many Petname calls to troubleshoot this without more info

3) For now you have to meet Kitty to progress with Laura, but I'm going to try to code a way around this tonight. Fixed

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Here's a "testing" build for a new feature I'm planning to introduce.

Danger Room Action Point Leveling:
-Girls now gain action points by using the Danger Room
-Each session generates 15 Danger Room Xp per girl. (Up to 4 girls, 60 points max per session)
-When the Danger Room reaches 100 Xp it levels up, and every girl gains 1 action point, up to a max of 15.
-Girls can non longer use leveling points to increase their Action points
-A girls individual xp gain from danger room sessions has been reduced to 5 until the danger room reaches level 15, then they gain the default amount (15).
-Note: Rogue already starts with 2 bonus action points, so she won't gain any until the Danger Room is level 6. The Danger Room starts at level 3 to reflect the girls normally starting with 3 action points.
- This option is only available on new playthroughs, and it cannot be reversed once you choose to start with it enabled.

This includes my full mod as well as the fixes from "Barricade", do not install this along side "barricade" or any other version of my mod.

All of these changed were rolled into Catatac

Last edited:

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I missed a jump call, it'll be fixed tonight.

1) My code doesn't modify the lines dealing with populating the date party, if you have a save from right before that happens I can take a look.

2) A screenshot or save would help, there's too many Petname calls to troubleshoot this without more info

3) For now you have to meet Kitty to progress with Laura, but I'm going to try to code a way around this tonight.
Unfortunately, I no longer have these saves because I started a new playthrough a couple of times and a screenshot never crossed my mind at the time. However, given the consistency of these issues across my playthroughs I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for me to replicate.

I'll get to it tonight with a new playthrough using your testing version of the mod. I'll let you know if I encounter the first two issues and post save/screenshots.

Thanks.

Reactions: prime559

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I'm current;y trying to upload apks for Barricade, but my internet is garbage here so the filehosts arent playing nice. The pixeldrain link is correct, the others are still on alcoon.

APKs uploaded for "barricade"

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Unfortunately, I no longer have these saves because I started a new playthrough a couple of times and a screenshot never crossed my mind at the time. However, given the consistency of these issues across my playthroughs I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for me to replicate.

I'll get to it tonight with a new playthrough using your testing version of the mod. I'll let you know if I encounter the first two issues and post save/screenshots.

Thanks.
For the petname issue does it include something like "Term[blah]"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordMerek

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
For the petname issue does it include something like "Term[blah]"
It was either [player.petname] or [girl.petname] but I can't remember specifically.

The variable format is correct though (i.e. [something.petname]), I'm sure of that.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
First time i hear of that bug if jean not showing up to dates tbh, shes always shows up and takes control of the situation.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Testing version 1 has a bug that treated every play-through as if you'd chosen battle room action leveling, its fixed in testing version 2

I've updated both "testing" posts to reflect the new version

This is included in Catatac

Last edited:

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Bug report

1.0 Barricade - Male Zero

Try headpatting Laura early.

"Um, that was weird."
>Sorry, you looked so cute there.
>Yes
"Um..."
>Yes
"Um..."
>Yes
"You aiming to lose that hand?"

You're booted to the menu instead of getting the last headpat choice.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes