"Um, that was weird."
>Sorry, you looked so cute there.
>Yes
"Um..."
>Yes
"Um..."
>Yes
"You aiming to lose that hand?"

You're booted to the menu instead of getting the last headpat choice.
That section is Oni's code, but at the point she's threatening your hand that's a "bad end" and a forced return.

moro220

Jun 18, 2022
How to download this mod, I don't understand, there are no links, nothing, I right-click on the mod and I don't have the "Save As" option, what am I doing wrong?

moro220

Jun 18, 2022
[ЦИТАТА="moro220, сообщение: 10130444, участник: 5027368"]
Как скачать этот мод, я не понимаю, нет ни ссылок, ничего, я нажимаю правой кнопкой мыши на мод и у меня нет опции "Сохранить как", что я делаю не так?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Гуглил как скачать, но теперь сам файл не скачивается, а выдает ошибку сети, все остальное скачивается нормально.

moro220

Jun 18, 2022
How to download this mod, I don't understand, there are no links, nothing, I right-click on the mod and I don't have the "Save As" option, what am I doing wrong?
I googled how to download, but now the file itself does not download, but gives a network error, everything else downloads fine.

Atlas08

Apr 6, 2018
I googled how to download, but now the file itself does not download, but gives a network error, everything else downloads fine.
Easiest way to do it just go to the front page, right click on the windows/mac/linux section and click on save linked content as, I put a screen shot below.

If your still struggling DM and I'll try and help
1677009101742.png

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Try shift click.
If files still impossible to download (then you also most likely can't see most images on this site too) then use VPN.

Xv220

Jul 2, 2020
Ok take ur time
bro I have a problem with the android version just in the sex scene with emma the game takes me out

i hope it's my device

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Ok take ur time
bro I have a problem with the android version just in the sex scene with emma the game takes me out

i hope it's my device
Can you be more specific? Male/female Zero? What sex action are you engaging in? What stats is she at?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Woah, really? It's never happened to me. Whenever they come for a fix and I tell them to touch whatever they want, they've always picked kissing. Or, you now, just touching Z's face if their stats are low enough.
I know it's been a few months, but I have to admit you were right. Emphasis on the were, because now in "catatac" the girls can do much more than kissing when they're after their fix.

Catatac is up, check the changelog.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I know it's been a few months, but I have to admit you were right. Emphasis on the were, because now in "catatac" the girls can do much more than kissing when they're after their fix.

Catatac is up, check the changelog.
Straight on point, mate, and here I was just a while ago thinking I should fap to something other than RLE. The audacity of me! By the way, not to be a bitch or anything, but do you plan on adding back the Prime name feature and the clothes shop that doesn't require bringing the girls to the mall?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
By the way, not to be a bitch or anything, but do you plan on adding back the Prime name feature and the clothes shop that doesn't require bringing the girls to the mall?
Prime name eventually, regular shop probably not. I did change the mall from unlocking at 21 days down to 14, I might change it down to 7.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Prime name eventually, regular shop probably not. I did change the mall from unlocking at 21 days down to 14, I might change it down to 7.
And have you considered being able to buy clothes for the girls without them being present? It's just so useful and it opens up to different situations and roleplay possibilities.

Reactions: Morrowind542

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
And have you considered being able to buy clothes for the girls without them being present? It's just so useful and it opens up to different situations and roleplay possibilities.
then we should add check measurement on wardrobe option, or just have kitty steal their clothes for it or have emma mind read them as well. (kitty already seems to know laura's so just asking for others may work as well.)
then we can buy clothes for them when we go to the mall.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
then we should add check measurement on wardrobe option, or just have kitty steal their clothes for it or have emma mind read them as well. (kitty already seems to know laura's so just asking for others may work as well.)
then we can buy clothes for them when we go to the mall.
That seems to be kinda convoluted. And I was asking mainly for the oportunity of buying clothes for the girls without the need of being particularily friendly with them, so if you need to progress with Kitty to do that, or with Emma, then it's kinda railroady.

Reactions: Ghostload
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes