Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, Prime, I was thinking, would it be easy to make it so girls gain action points automatically when levelling up? I always find myself spending a couple minutes placing all their lvl ups perk points into action points. It's not because I want that AND enough points to change their resistance whenever, but because by replaying so many times, it ends up being quite a waste of time to do that for every girl.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hey, Prime, I was thinking, would it be easy to make it so girls gain action points automatically when levelling up? I always find myself spending a couple minutes placing all their lvl ups perk points into action points. It's not because I want that AND enough points to change their resistance whenever, but because by replaying so many times, it ends up being quite a waste of time to do that for every girl.
That's something to consider...

Maybe they gain 1 action point per level, and you can also buy 1 action point for stat points. I'll have to think about how to balance it.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Here's a concept. Action point max is no longer an individual stat. Every time a girl uses the Danger Room she generates Danger Room experience. When the Danger Room hits 100 XP it levels up and every girl gets another action point. I'll start it at level 3, it'll be slow at first, but as you unlock more girls it'll accelerate. 4 girls exercising at once would be 60 XP...

I'll drop the girls level cap to 9, they'll get normal XP from class and study but reduced XP from the Danger Room.

I can make it optional too with a simple toggle.

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, that sound pretty cool, man. I was asking for something much simpler so as to no burden you with more work than you already have, but that idea seems very nice.

wwwats

Oct 17, 2018
btw, What exactly "unlock focus" for girls does? For MC it adds an obvious option during sex, but what about girls?
Also, this "lower resist"/"increase resist" option is kinda useless overall. you can always change your addiction to min or max to get the same result, but with all girls at the same time...
Oni's lvl up system really needs some new concept and logic)

• Angry
Reactions: Ghostload

Elefex

Sep 25, 2018
I don't know if I'm blind, but I can't see where the number of how many actions girls have left is displayed.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I don't know if I'm blind, but I can't see where the number of how many actions girls have left is displayed.
Have you unlocked the "Hacking" ability from Kitty? You'll need that before you can see a lot of the extra stats.

EvilGenius97

Mar 18, 2020
1. This is expected behavior in early game. Until they're more sexually liberated, unless you catch them, girls only masturbate solo during the sleep phase. Later in the game they can call you to ask permission, but in general lust just resets at night. Also, its less noticeable in later game because as they become less inhibited they don't run away at high lust.
Sorry, I should have been more clear. Her lust specifically wasn't resetting overnight. It stayed stuck at 95 from day one until after meeting with Kitty the first time on day 3 where I was finally able to convince her to let me help out (unrelated, as far as I know, to my meeting Kitty). Probably because she spent 3 straight days horny as shit without being able to cum on her own.

• Sad
Reactions: salscou

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Sorry, I should have been more clear. Her lust specifically wasn't resetting overnight. It stayed stuck at 95 from day one until after meeting with Kitty the first time on day 3 where I was finally able to convince her to let me help out (unrelated, as far as I know, to my meeting Kitty). Probably because she spent 3 straight days horny as shit without being able to cum on her own.
I haven't been able to reproduce this, do you have a save? Also, what version is this? Alcoon?

EvilGenius97

Mar 18, 2020
I haven't been able to reproduce this, do you have a save? Also, what version is this? Alcoon?
Yes, it was Alcoon beta2a, however upon reloading the bloody save it fixed itself. I'm sorry, seems my game hiccuped and I had you chasing a ghost.

Golimar1991

Aug 2, 2021
hello prime
I hope you're feeling great (and an apology in advance for google translate), I have a few questions that I hope you can answer when you have time. I already searched the thread and it seems they haven't asked yet.
Have you seen the project that ron chon worked on? https://f95zone.to/threads/the-null-hypothesis-v0-1a-ron-chon.138294/
what is your opinion about him? I understand that he was a rle modder but he threw in the towel due to the "particularity" of the code, so together with a team they decided to create a new game taking many oni mechanics with new original art.
Is there a possibility in the future that you can keep an eye on it and maybe, just maybe do a prime mod on it?
Since you are a genius of patience to achieve what you have achieved with oni code, I can't imagine what you will achieve with neat code.
Those would be my questions, I wish you good luck and health! and thank you very much for your work.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes