Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
So I hate to ask after you guys put in all that hard work, but is there any sort of ETA on when the girls' custom clothing and color changing will return?

EvilGenius97

Mar 18, 2020
So, found a pair of bugs in beta2a using the 1.0 version with male zero (not sure if male/female has an impact, but just in case it does).
1. Rogue can't orgasm from masturbating if Zero isn't there. Like, she gets horny, runs away from whatever scene she's in to go rub one out? Yeah, she just can't cum (her lust will build to ~95 and then cap out), so you have to keep tracking her down and finally convince her to let you help out.
2. When giving Kitty a post-date massage, if you rub areas that she's not comfortable with you touching, Rogue's text box appears saying that this is too public an area to do this and you should talk about it in your respective rooms. Event is taking place in Kitty's room, Rogue is not in Kitty's room, or if she is, she's hiding somewhere off screen. After you click through the text, it boots you back to the list of sex options, no change to Kitty's visible stats whatsoever.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
So I hate to ask after you guys put in all that hard work, but is there any sort of ETA on when the girls' custom clothing and color changing will return?
I am not "guys", I'm one dude (with a little help from Herignak). There is no ETA for custom clothing "returning" because I have never done custom clothes, which I've addressed at least a dozen times in this thread.

So, found a pair of bugs in beta2a using the 1.0 version with male zero (not sure if male/female has an impact, but just in case it does).
1. Rogue can't orgasm from masturbating if Zero isn't there. Like, she gets horny, runs away from whatever scene she's in to go rub one out? Yeah, she just can't cum (her lust will build to ~95 and then cap out), so you have to keep tracking her down and finally convince her to let you help out.
2. When giving Kitty a post-date massage, if you rub areas that she's not comfortable with you touching, Rogue's text box appears saying that this is too public an area to do this and you should talk about it in your respective rooms. Event is taking place in Kitty's room, Rogue is not in Kitty's room, or if she is, she's hiding somewhere off screen. After you click through the text, it boots you back to the list of sex options, no change to Kitty's visible stats whatsoever.
1. This is expected behavior in early game. Until they're more sexually liberated, unless you catch them, girls only masturbate solo during the sleep phase. Later in the game they can call you to ask permission, but in general lust just resets at night. Also, its less noticeable in later game because as they become less inhibited they don't run away at high lust.

2. This was a bug I caused by lazy coding when I changed the time cost for massages from 6 to 3, its patched in beta2b.

Last edited:

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
I am not "guys", I'm one dude (with a little help from Herignak). There is no ETA for custom clothing "returning" because I have never done custom clothes, which I've addressed at least a dozen times in this thread.
Sorry, got this link off of the Discord and I mixed up the mods. My bad.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, Prime, I just read the changelog for Alcoon and the part that mentions that there will be no curtain available after you've seen a girl naked makes me scratch my head; what happens when you've seen a girl nude in the showers with low enough stats that she'd still be uncomfortable displaying herself naked and would still like to cover herself behind a curtain while trying clothes out?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hey, Prime, I just read the changelog for Alcoon and the part that mentions that there will be no curtain available after you've seen a girl naked makes me scratch my head; what happens when you've seen a girl nude in the showers with low enough stats that she'd still be uncomfortable displaying herself naked and would still like to cover herself behind a curtain while trying clothes out?
It should only apply after they've willingly stripped in front of you.

Reactions: leathermax

Xv220

Jul 2, 2020
Prime sorry for that question
But what difference have in the pc (ur mod version) and android

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes