Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Hey prime, could rogue's virginity talk be re-used for kitty?
Its odd that while both are virgins, only rogue has dedicated dialogue to it.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Are you sure you've read it all? Read step 3 under "Unlocking Girls Powers" section in the OP.
im sorry, but i read that step 3 under "unlocking girls powers" a while ago. im going crazy or it just disapeared? ive been playing some latest android versions and i couldn't activate the new special ability. whats going on here?

: New Abilities
To unlock each ability, you must have vaginal sex with a specific girl at least twice

Rogue - Addiction Control - includes a new menu for managing your addiction levels
Kitty - Hacking - allows you to track girls once you get their phone number
Emma - become a cumslut trainer - cumsluts become more loving as long as they get the cum they crave
Laura - become a painslut trainer - painsluts become more obedient over time as long as they're well disciplined
Jean - Higher Learning - at the end of the day all girls equalize their XP to whoever has the highest
Storm - Jizz Fridge - at the end of the day any semen you have left when you fall asleep is stored for later use as "serum"

If you've unlocked every girl's special ability, and they're all in your harem, you now have an ability in your leveling menu to make all the girls love each other. No more cattiness from your concubines.

Reactions: zaid97

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
im sorry, but i read that step 3 under "unlocking girls powers" a while ago. im going crazy or it just disapeared? ive been playing some latest android versions and i couldn't activate the new special ability. whats going on here?

: New Abilities
To unlock each ability, you must have vaginal sex with a specific girl at least twice

Rogue - Addiction Control - includes a new menu for managing your addiction levels
Kitty - Hacking - allows you to track girls once you get their phone number
Emma - become a cumslut trainer - cumsluts become more loving as long as they get the cum they crave
Laura - become a painslut trainer - painsluts become more obedient over time as long as they're well disciplined
Jean - Higher Learning - at the end of the day all girls equalize their XP to whoever has the highest
Storm - Jizz Fridge - at the end of the day any semen you have left when you fall asleep is stored for later use as "serum"

If you've unlocked every girl's special ability, and they're all in your harem, you now have an ability in your leveling menu to make all the girls love each other. No more cattiness from your concubines.
From the step 3 I referenced previously:

Once you've unlocked your ability to train sluts, you have to actually train them.

For a girl to be able to become a "cumslut" you must cum in her more than 10 times (mouth, pussy, and ass all count). Once you've done this, go to HER leveling menu and you'll have the option to finish her training.

For a girl to be able to become a "painslut" you must spank her more than 15 times, you can do this from the flirt menu or during sex. Once you've done this, go to HER leveling menu and you'll have the option to finish her training.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
how do you unlock your ability to train sluts?
Your relationship with each girl unlocks new abilities in YOUR leveling menu, Professor X will explain it once you reach level 3, have sex with Rogue twice, and wait until day 5.

ive met all of those conditions, and i cant activate the special abilities. Professor xavier didnt call me at level 3. ive fucked rogue twice and it day 13th. did oni took away this feature?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
how do you unlock your ability to train sluts?
Your relationship with each girl unlocks new abilities in YOUR leveling menu, Professor X will explain it once you reach level 3, have sex with Rogue twice, and wait until day 5.

ive met all of those conditions, and i cant activate the special abilities. Professor xavier didnt call me at level 3. ive fucked rogue twice and it day 13th. did oni took away this feature?
My dude, you arent using the mod.

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
My dude, you arent using the mod.
im not. youre right. can you help me although? im sure i used the cumslut and painslut function before but know its just like it disappeared. and did this mod come for Android? i think i played it on android 6 months ago maybe?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
im not. youre right. can you help me although? im sure i used the cumslut and painslut function before but know its just like it disappeared. and did this mod come for Android? i think i played it on android 6 months ago maybe?
None of those functions are in the vanilla game, they are part of prime mod.

Reactions: JaSteel and Bekai7

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
I don't think it's that unrealistic though. Things got awkward, they wanna leave, it makes sense. I can see how it could be a little annoying but it's not a bad mechanic imo.
It is a bad mechanic because it's completely context blind and untuned. For instance, I had that after class event with Storm where she asks you why you're distracted and offers an incentive, I ask her to undress, I pass the check and she undresses, she immediately gets cold feet. There goes the event.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
It is a bad mechanic because it's completely context blind and untuned. For instance, I had that after class event with Storm where she asks you why you're distracted and offers an incentive, I ask her to undress, I pass the check and she undresses, she immediately gets cold feet. There goes the event.
This is different from what the other person described but got it.

Orisenza

Apr 5, 2018
I tend to get it after they cum sometimes. At low lust they wont do the action, at high lust they agree, they cum calm down and get shy.

JohnRustles

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, question. I've been playing the game with this mod for a couple of hours but I can't get the meeting with Xavier. Is it the meeting about the lootboxes?
if so, Idon't see the options in my leveling menu. :(

Reactions: zaid97 and fezzik72

fezzik72

Jul 24, 2018
Okay, question. I've been playing the game with this mod for a couple of hours but I can't get the meeting with Xavier. Is it the meeting about the lootboxes?
I'm getting the same thing. I even tried a fresh download of both the mod and base game and I still get base game leveling.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I'm getting the same thing. I even tried a fresh download of both the mod and base game and I still get base game leveling.
Lads please, READ

THIS MOD IS A MAJOR OVERHAUL TO THE GAME. IT MUST ADDED TO A NEW CLEAN INSTALL OF THE BASE GAME AND YOU MUST START A NEW GAME. UNREN WILL BREAK THIS MOD.
I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY SAVES FROM PRIOR RELEASES WILL BE COMPATIBLE.

MOD VERSION 5.0 IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH GAME VERSION 999A/B/C/D/E

MOD REBUILD IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH GAME VERSION 1.0

fezzik72

Jul 24, 2018
Lads please, READ

THIS MOD IS A MAJOR OVERHAUL TO THE GAME. IT MUST ADDED TO A NEW CLEAN INSTALL OF THE BASE GAME AND YOU MUST START A NEW GAME. UNREN WILL BREAK THIS MOD.
I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY SAVES FROM PRIOR RELEASES WILL BE COMPATIBLE.

MOD VERSION 5.0 IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH GAME VERSION 999A/B/C/D/E

MOD REBUILD IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH GAME VERSION 1.0
so I just started a new game. I deleted my renpy folder in roaming, added rebuild mod into the game folder, and started a new game but I still don't get that meeting with xavier after hitting all the requirements. am I missing something? I'm new to this so I feel like im just not doing something to have a "clean install"

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
It doesn't look like the leveling changes or the meeting with Xavier made it into 8b. (I couldn't find the function names or a few different keyword searches.)

Reactions: zaid97 and fezzik72

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
After a serious coding session, Beta 1 of the rebuild is up. 99% of the 5.0 build is in, plus I added energy drinks. Check the changelog.
Oh awesome, the energy drinks are definitely a great idea good job prime keep at it looking good thus far.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes