Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

BananaManner6996

Feb 18, 2019
Do you think I just knew how to make this mod?
Nope, but I don't know how to do any sort of coding, but nor did I ask anyone to do what I said in that post, I was just expressing what I thought would be cool, both you and ditty do really good work. (y)

cerega93

Jun 17, 2018
Looks like after i unlock jubilee, on the next night i can't go to sleep and advanced to the next day anyway, button sleep just don't do anything and if i try to do anything other-game will freeze, but if i don't trigger first scene with jubilee, game works fine, this bug is because of mod?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Looks like after i unlock jubilee, on the next night i can't go to sleep and advanced to the next day anyway, button sleep just don't do anything and if i try to do anything other-game will freeze, but if i don't trigger first scene with jubilee, game works fine, this bug is because of mod?
I'll check it out

Edit: Fixed in alpha 7. Oni had some checks happening out of order.

Last edited:

Lazarus Darhk

Dec 17, 2017
I don't know if it's intended, but the "Cum all over her" option no longer appears when choosing to cum outside.

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I wasn't happy with some of the wording when a girl cleans you up (especially as FemZero) so I made some changes. Also there was a bug when squirting on Emma's face as FemZero, so I patched it.

Alpha 8b is up

Also, I thought it was weird that it was possible for a girl to clean the jizz out of her ass when she has a butt plug in, so now she can't.

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Also, I thought it was weird that it was possible for a girl to clean the jizz out of her ass when she has a butt plug in, so now she can't.
Now thats some good dedication.

Also, prime, what do you mean with girl cum changes in the upcoming section of the changelog?

Last edited:

Nickanys

Mar 25, 2021
i downloaded Prime_mod_1.0_rebuild_alpha8b.rpyc and put in the game folder am i supposed to do someting else to make it work?

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes