Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes
Sep 20, 2020
It depends on how much your girlfriend likes the other girls (ie RogueX.LikesKitty stat) and how high your girlfriend's obedience and inhibition stats are. IIRC all 3 of those stats have to be under 500.
I think when I triggered the breakup scene - I already had loads of threesomes lwith rouge and kitty and rouge's stats were waay above 500 (Is it even possible to make rouge your girlfriend with only 500 love points ?Rouge already has 500 love in the beginning and I have never been able make her gf that quick). But I'll try again- thank you for answering

. Oh and - is this 'breakup' scene an exclusive for rouge? Do the other girls get jealous and try breaking up with zero too?

Last edited:

Vic Sage

Jun 8, 2018
I think when I triggered the breakup scene - I already had loads of threesomes lwith rouge and kitty and rouge's stats were waay above 500 (Is it even possible to make rouge your girlfriend with only 500 love points ?Rouge already has 500 love in the beginning and I have never been able make her gf that quick). But I'll try again- thank you for answering

. Oh and - is this 'breakup' scene an exclusive for rouge? Do the other girls get jealous and try breaking up with zero too?
Pretty sure every girl has the break-up scene. I've gotten it with Rogue, Kitty and Laura.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
I only got it for rouge and that too only 3 times. Dunno how I did it
I've only got it for Laura, thrice as well. Didn't think she'd care so much after the amount of attention I give her; from what I understand, she can smell and hear from afar so it makes sense she knows, but it wasn't even me who bought a trio relation either.

Sep 20, 2020
I've only got it for Laura, thrice as well. Didn't think she'd care so much after the amount of attention I give her; from what I understand, she can smell and hear from afar so it makes sense she knows, but it wasn't even me who bought a trio relation either.
All the events that are tied to the stat numbers like getting names (like sex buddy or friends i dont remember exactly), this breakup scene are so vague and random. Sometimes I get them, and sometimes I just don't. Other things too like - I NEVER request footjobs from the girls but rouge says it's her fav thing (when I ask her from the 'dirty talk' menu), even though she never gave me a footjob. The game is amazing but has so many little problems lol

Jealous Laura sound so hot - I tried sooo many times to get the scene

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Other things too like - I NEVER request footjobs from the girls but rouge says it's her fav thing (when I ask her from the 'dirty talk' menu), even though she never gave me a footjob. The game is amazing but has so many little problems lol

Jealous Laura sound so hot - I tried sooo many times to get the scene
Laura reads way too hot, trully. I find that making her submissive and loving gets me the biggest kick ever because she maintains that smug no matter what; girl's calling me Master or Daddy and she still has the most sly grin imaginable.

She says her favourite is making out. Far of her.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Laura reads way too hot, trully. I find that making her submissive and loving gets me the biggest kick ever because she maintains that smug no matter what; girl's calling me Master or Daddy and she still has the most sly grin imaginable.

She says her favourite is making out. Far of her.
Laura is aggresivly sexy from the getgo.
And i dont know why you guys get the breakup scene so much, i only got it once when i didnt know how the game worked.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Laura is aggresivly sexy from the getgo.
Wouldn't want her any other way. Only objectively good (not right because I wouldn't know what's right in the context) choice in the game. Although I've only had Rogue and Laura ever since my first time playing.

Any other girls you guys really like that I should give a chance to?

And i dont know why you guys get the breakup scene so much, i only got it once when i didnt know how the game worked.
I actively chose to not see any sort of information about what I'm doing in the game as to not spoil myself - I know colognes are a thing and I've had them in the game before but I forgot how and now I'm just testing out stuff until they appear. It's the fun of seeing new stuff every so often that keeps me going.

I also have the rate of addiction to be high, so girls who have felt my touch keep coming back even after I tell them no, Laura sniffs 'em out and then confronts me after I tell her that it won't happen again. Of course, I always help them out so she'll always know. Although she's more obedient now so it hasn't happened as much.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Any other girls you guys really like that I should give a chance to?
I like all of them for different reasons, for example, i like the power combo laura and kitty have going on (laura is sexy while kitty is cute).
Emma has a femme fatale thing going on for her paired with her teacher and smug attitude, while storm is more nurturing and gives of more of a milf vibe.
Jean is a cunt and will try her hardest to piss you off and that makes it all the more pleasing to finally get her to max love since shes the hardest.
Rogue is best girl of course and her smile must be protected.
Jubilee has this high energy skater girl vibe and i like that attitude.
I actively chose to not see any sort of information about what I'm doing in the game as to not spoil myself - I know colognes are a thing and I've had them in the game before but I forgot how and now I'm just testing out stuff until they appear. It's the fun of seeing new stuff every so often that keeps me going.
Oh im not talking about the colognes, is a matter of knowing when to strike and what to ask for, i wont spoil it for you though.

Reactions: leathermax

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
I like all of them for different reasons, for example, i like the power combo laura and kitty have going on (laura is sexy while kitty is cute).
Emma has a femme fatale thing going on for her paired with her teacher and smug attitude, while storm is more nurturing and gives of more of a milf vibe.
Jean is a cunt and will try her hardest to piss you off and that makes it all the more pleasing to finally get her to max love since shes the hardest.
Rogue is best girl of course and her smile must be protected.
Jubilee has this high energy skater girl vibe and i like that attitude.
I've been thinking about making another save for Kitty, she's a "Daddy's" girl from where I'm sat.
Emma has given me the exact opposite, she's way too submissive, really. She is the second to most ask for a feel and has wanted a relationship with the guy even tho' he mistreats her every single encounter. As for Storm, she never got to touch the guy so she feels nothing really, and I don't mind that, I don't find her all that - as most seem to do.
No giving that cunt Jean a single chance.
Rogue... eh, I've been there, done that. They're sex friends as far as I'm concerned since she wouldn't stop asking for it.
I like the energy Jubilee has, but I don't want her talking my eyes off. She's way too high-attention for me. Reminds me of Laura since she keeps calling and asking if I'll allow her to rub a few out.

In the end, although I'm talking back I appreciate you giving me opinions about the girls. I'll try Kitty's content next.

Oh im not talking about the colognes, is a matter of knowing when to strike and what to ask for, i wont spoil it for you though.
The guy's not that amazing, he's just a dominant caring dude, who acts out as an asshole to people he doesn't know and doesn't respect - least, that's how I do 'im, it's fun.
Thanks for not spoiling anything, tho', really.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Pretty sure every girl has the break-up scene. I've gotten it with Rogue, Kitty and Laura.
I've had Rogue, Laura, Emma, and Storm break up with me. The rules concerning these can be weird, perhaps buggy. Half of the time they break up with me over a girl that they just agreed to let into the harem.

I've also purposefully broke up with Rogue before (in a playthrough where I tried to only have one girlfriend at a time), which she does not take that well at all.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
How to do I ensure that the 'girlfriend angry' scene happens?
First, the girlfriend needs to spot the player with the other girl and get mad and run away. (Laura can also smell it on the player at a later time.)

Next, for the cheat check to get called, no other event can take priority. Dates, introductions, special meetings, following, micros, and addiction all take priority. The check can also be canceled by a locked door, or the time being too late (really close to switching to the next time period).

Once the cheat check begins, it randomizes the order of the girls to check. It cancels the current check if the player has already agreed to meet up with a girl, or removes the flag if the girlfriend is part of the player's harem and the other girl is in the harem or about to be (you've both agreed to let her in). Finally, the scene can only proceed if the girlfriend is in the same place as the player or in her room.

So there are a lot of things that can knock the scene out. But once the flag is set, it will keep getting checked for until both girls are in the harem, she begins to like the girl a lot, or she likes you a lot. (It also looks like Jean will run around and whammy girls to cancel this flag against her.)

(Interestingly enough, the code still checks a girl against herself, so in theory Rogue could get all huffy that you cheated on her with her clone.)

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if there are bugs that make this work differently, but this is how the code reads.

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
(It also looks like Jean will run around and whammy girls to cancel this flag against her.)
Wait what?
Please explain that, i know that she mentions in the dialogue that she will speak to your girlfriend(s) to let her in the fun, but i thought that was just dialogue, not actual mechanics.
I swear i learn somethign new about this game about lewding the girls of the x-men more often than about my actual job.

Sep 20, 2020
First, the girlfriend needs to spot the player with the other girl and get mad and run away. (Laura can also smell it on the player at a later time.)

Next, for the cheat check to get called, no other event can take priority. Dates, introductions, special meetings, following, micros, and addiction all take priority. The check can also be canceled by a locked door, or the time being too late (really close to switching to the next time period).

Once the cheat check begins, it randomizes the order of the girls to check. It cancels the current check if the player has already agreed to meet up with a girl, or removes the flag if the girlfriend is part of the player's harem and the other girl is in the harem or about to be (you've both agreed to let her in). Finally, the scene can only proceed if the girlfriend is in the same place as the player or in her room.

So there are a lot of things that can knock the scene out. But once the flag is set, it will keep getting checked for until both girls are in the harem, she begins to like the girl a lot, or she likes you a lot. (It also looks like Jean will run around and whammy girls to cancel this flag against her.)

(Interestingly enough, the code still checks a girl against herself, so in theory Rogue could get all huffy that you cheated on her with her clone.)

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if there are bugs that make this work differently, but this is how the code reads.
For me - Everytime rouge catches zero with another gal (kitty for me)- she instantly gets involved in the scene for a threesome. And then later rouge will approach zero and calmly ask whether I'm serious about kitty or not and then easily accept her in the harem (not much jealousy in the scene)

The only consistent thing in the three times that I got the 'girl angry/breakup' scene is when rouge tries to enter the room when zero is making our with kitty - and I 'send her away'. The next morning, rouge comes and is angry. This scene is amazing due to the jealousy and also because you can apologise at first and then you can ask them whether she finds kitty to be hot or not - she'll then include kitty into the harem (the dialogue here is funny and hot)

Last edited:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
For me - Everytime rouge catches zero with another gal (kitty for me)- she instantly gets involved in the scene for a threesome. And then later rouge will approach zero and calmly ask whether I'm serious about kitty or not and then easily accept her in the harem (not much jealousy in the scene)

The only consistent thing in the three times that I got the 'girl angry/breakup' scene is when rouge tries to enter the room when zero is making our with kitty - and I 'send her away'. The next morning, rouge comes and is angry. This scene is amazing due to the jealousy and also because you can apologise at first and then you can ask them whether she finds kitty to be hot or not - she'll then include kitty into the harem (the dialogue here is funny and hot)
Not sure what's happening when you send her away. For the situation you described, there shouldn't be anything going into Rogue's Traits that she wants to talk to you about later. You can get jealousy from the locked door scene, but the girl has to actually enter the room first.

The "serious about kitty" conversation is separate from the "cheating" conversation. If the girlfriend is ready to join in, she likes you or the other girl enough to not care about cheating.

Sep 20, 2020
The "serious about kitty" conversation is separate from the "cheating" conversation. If the girlfriend is ready to join in, she likes you or the other girl enough to not care about cheating.
I thought they were mutually exclusive - rouge finds out about kitty and she either gets angry or just asks zero calmly about how serious he is. Maybe she likes me enough to not care because in the recent runs I never let rouge interact with kitty (i.e., I avoided threesome and when rouge tires to enter the room I just refused to let rouge come inside the room). Maybe I need to reduce her love points a bit

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Maybe she likes me enough to not care
It is kind of a narrow window to trigger the scene. With the way the game checks stuff, you need to have Rogue up to 650 Love or 400 Obedience before she'll care enough to get jealous. But after that, you would only need a combined score of all three stats of 1400 before she likes you (and Kitty) enough that she won't be jealous anymore. And that number comes down as Rogue and Kitty become better friends. (It is technically possible to hit that 1400 before she ever hits the threshold to become jealous in the first place if you raise her inhibition a lot.)

lusaro

May 14, 2018
damn I guess my dating game is on top then, I didn't even know you could get the girls angry after agreeing to let said girl join the harem, they kinda just harmonize to me and never got mad overall

Sep 20, 2020
It is kind of a narrow window to trigger the scene. With the way the game checks stuff, you need to have Rogue up to 650 Love or 400 Obedience before she'll care enough to get jealous. But after that, you would only need a combined score of all three stats of 1400 before she likes you (and Kitty) enough that she won't be jealous anymore. And that number comes down as Rogue and Kitty become better friends. (It is technically possible to hit that 1400 before she ever hits the threshold to become jealous in the first place if you raise her inhibition a lot.)
Wow okay. I'll try again. Thanks!

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes