Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
What actually increases how much a girl likes another girl? What's the threshold for them to make out while you aren't around?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
What actually increases how much a girl likes another girl? What's the threshold for them to make out while you aren't around?
There's a few minor ways girls like each other better, but mostly they come from studying together (which can only happen once between any two girls per night) or threeways.

Before a girl will even consider les'ing out, her Thirst score will need to hit 30. Thirst is an invisible horniness stat that rises when girls don't see any action. The les threshold is 500 for Jean to like the other (and then she just has her way with them), 600 if both girls are in the harem or if a girl's Thirst is high (both checks are one-way), or 800 for each girl to like the other.

The LikeGirl stats tend to rise very slowly (even if you're constantly involving them in threeways), and les checks can be pre-empted by the player's actions, so its far more likely you'll be bored with the game before you run into two girls making out. Your best option would be to get one of the pairing of girls who start at 600 Like (eg: Rogue and Kitty), get them into the harem, and then just ignore them for awhile (probably a few weeks).

Last edited:

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
It looks like I'm going to have to do a major overhaul to the mod considering everything that's been changed. I don't imagine that I'll be adding much, other than making my Halloween party fixes part of my "official" release.
What exactly was changed, at least from a player's perspective? The main game's changelog doesn't really say.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I'm forced to build on an older version of RenPy, which is itself built for an older version of android. Try transfering/downloading the apk on your phone, then use the native app installer.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Woah, Oni's feats are getting Kirby level of universe destroying.
The day will come when Prime will have a better chance remaking the game from scratch while reusing assests from the OG than modding it.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Woah, Oni's feats are getting Kirby level of universe destroying.
The day will come when Prime will have a better chance remaking the game from scratch while reusing assests from the OG than modding it.
There's literally a project out there with that goal. Well, the core project is for a universal renpy datingsim/sandbox, but the impetus was to do exactly what you just described.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Alpha 3 is up, intros are complete but might have bugs, please let me know if you find any.

Alpha 4 is up, intros and a few other things are in, check the changelog, thats it for the day.

If you get a bug related to "kittyintrobypass" you should be able to ignore through it, it'll be fixed in alpha 5

Edit: I fucked something up, game breaks after kitty's intro, i'll fix it tomorrow

Last edited:

lusaro

May 14, 2018
Does anyone know if the prime_mod_5.0gold_for_999e mod work with Dittymyman's modified version of the main game (https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v0-999e-oni.14/post-9709225)?

According to Dittymyman's post:
it probably doesn't, sadly
very, very sadly, but understandable, they overwrite stuff between each other a lot so you'd have to manually take off stuff, or allow stuff you like the best from each mod. don't ask me how I literally have no idea

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
There's literally a project out there with that goal. Well, the core project is for a universal renpy datingsim/sandbox, but the impetus was to do exactly what you just described.
Yeah, I know about it, but it's been repurposed a couple times and it currently wants to stand as it's own game far from RLE, so your mod is the benchmark for everyone who likes the game and wants something better than vanilla, without having to resort to a different game altogether.
Anyways, I'm not saying you should do such a daunting thing, but having the game remade in a decent fashion in an up to date version of ren'py which facilitates the implementation of mods and perhaps the revival of Expanded? I mean, let me dream, yo.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Does anyone know if the prime_mod_5.0gold_for_999e mod work with Dittymyman's modified version of the main game (https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v0-999e-oni.14/post-9709225)?

According to Dittymyman's post:
I checked, and there are a lot of label overrides in the Prime mod. I've tried commenting out the story overrides and keeping the gameplay overrides for my own gameplay. Dittymyman's version is interesting with some amusing elements, but it is unlikely to replace the main game for me, and I suspect it isn't intended as a replacement as much as something the author finds amusing and wanted to share, and it is enjoyable in that way.

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Prime mod 1.0 rebuild alpha4.rpy", line 7453, in <module>
NameError: name 'KittyIntroBypass' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 1314, in script call
  File "script Chat.rpyc", line 153, in script call
  File "script Chat.rpyc", line 306, in script call
  File "Rogue_Sex.rpyc", line 104, in script call
  File "Rogue_Fondle.rpyc", line 1401, in script call
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 5760, in script call
  File "game/Prime_mod_1.0_rebuild_alpha4.rpyc", line 7447, in script
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Rogue-Like-1.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Rogue-Like-1.0-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\\Desktop\Rogue-Like-1.0-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Prime mod 1.0 rebuild alpha4.rpy", line 7453, in <module>
NameError: name 'KittyIntroBypass' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like Prime Mod 1.0alpha3
Also keep getting an error that sends me back to the room. Time to study, I guess.
Hey, numbnuts, read the 5th comment above yours.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes