Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

wwwats

Oct 17, 2018
Tnx for mod. Game is so much better with it.

Also, one thing about Emma.
With new intro, where you can get +300 to stats, just because you got low rep, it feels strange that you still require to go into Classroom in the evening to trigger Emma from teacher into "usual girl" status. And that is still the only way... Should she kinda chase you herself?) In shower, for example?
I mean, I walked into both shower and her room, caught her shlicking, which looks like the same as trigger, but is doesn't count...
Should she has any alternative way to recognize you now?)

P.S. also a small bug, if you go into sexshop as Femzero with Rogue and buy anything, game crashes. Probably got something to do with her responce. Easily avoidable, anyway...

• Angry
Reactions: Ghostload
Sep 3, 2022
I'm forced to build on an older version of RenPy, which is itself built for an older version of android. Try transfering/downloading the apk on your phone, then use the native app installer.
Thanks for the reply.

The reason why I used adb is because the native installer won't work. It says "App not installed as app isn't compatible with your phone."

I think google made it so that the pixel 7 can only install 64bit apps. They also forced the play store to only be 64 bit as well I hear...

lusaro

May 14, 2018
considering how much oni messes up things he made himself it's no wonder, but props to prime for having nerves of steel

Reactions: Morrowind542
Sep 20, 2020
Does any one have the apk of the older version (the version that was released just before the 1.0 rework)? Or is it already in the OP - the 'Version 5.0 for RLE 999e' (I'm asking because the older apk version didn't say 'no Halloween fix')

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, Prime, would you consider straight up removing this stupid mechanic from the game?
screenshot0001.png
The idea itself isn't that bad, but it's so poorly implemented that it's absurd. If you thought that changing the way it works rather than erasing it entirely was a better call, that's cool too.

Reactions: Anonissimo

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Hey, Prime, would you consider straight up removing this stupid mechanic from the game?
View attachment 2364969
The idea itself isn't that bad, but it's so poorly implemented that it's absurd. If you thought that changing the way it works rather than erasing it entirely was a better call, that's cool too.
What mechanic exactly are you talking about?

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
What mechanic exactly are you talking about?
I'm guessing the one where the girls get uncomfortable and leave. Which i like the idea of, it adds a little realism and a sense of progression, but its dumb when they get uncomfortable doing a strip tease for you after you've been fucking them in the ass, in public, twice a day

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I'm guessing the one where the girls get uncomfortable and leave. Which i like the idea of, it adds a little realism and a sense of progression, but its dumb when they get uncomfortable doing a strip tease for you after you've been fucking them in the ass, in public, twice a day
Agree completely.

It's so stupid that they can still get uncomfortable and leave their own room AFTER they told you "I don't wan't to keep undressing" and you say "it's okay, you can stop".
I don't think it's that unrealistic though. Things got awkward, they wanna leave, it makes sense. I can see how it could be a little annoying but it's not a bad mechanic imo.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Agree completely.

I don't think it's that unrealistic though. Things got awkward, they wanna leave, it makes sense. I can see how it could be a little annoying but it's not a bad mechanic imo.
So picture this: You're with one of them in a room, you ask to fool around and she accepts, you ask her to star dancing, and she accepts. Then you ask her to strip, and she accepts too. She takes her whatever off, her jacket, for example, and then tells you she doesn't want to strip any further, to which you agree without arguing or anything. And then she says she's uncomfortable with it and leaves? It's absurd.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes