Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Ok, this is weird, the mod (beta1a version) with the 1.0 is now recognizing the saves of the vanilla rogue-like game instead of what it was doing in 0.999 of recognizing Prime as its own version.

Atlas08

Apr 6, 2018
I seem to be running into an error when I tried the new version, past version worked no problem, I feel like I could be doing something wrong. I put the new version in the Rouge-like1.0win/game folder then when I run the game I get the following error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 188, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
Exception: store.EmmaDay is being given a default a second time.

Anybody else running into any problems?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Ok, this is weird, the mod (beta1a version) with the 1.0 is now recognizing the saves of the vanilla rogue-like game instead of what it was doing in 0.999 of recognizing Prime as its own version.
Yeah, Oni has the config for the directory in a "python early" command, I'm trying to find a way around it

I seem to be running into an error when I tried the new version, past version worked no problem, I feel like I could be doing something wrong. I put the new version in the Rouge-like1.0win/game folder then when I run the game I get the following error.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 188, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
Exception: store.EmmaDay is being given a default a second time.

Anybody else running into any problems?
I had defined a variable twice, its fixed in beta1b

Last edited:

Atlas08

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah, Oni moved the config for the directory from a "init -1" command to a "python early" command, I'm trying to find a way around it

I had defined a variable twice, its fixed in beta1b
That fixed it, it's why your the best Prime thanks for all your hard work (y)

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I uploaded a modified "options.rpyc" that will fix that issue in the meantime while I research a fix, just put it in the same directory as the mod.

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Unfortunately its not retroactive, it'll only help with saves going forward
Thats ok (although a shame), but i mean that the saves are still those of the vanilla game, its not even like the folder its clear.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I found another problem, their asses no longer get red after you spank them alot.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
When playing as a female PC, it doesn't look like its possible to get Rogue's addiction rate high enough to get her shower scene the first night.

She starts with 5. If love is over 560 for the first makeout, Rogue will immediately waffle about kissing girls. If love is over 530, Rogue will give an auto-kiss raising addiction to 6. But a second makeout will either say "You've had enough" or go back into her waffling.

Not sure if that's something that should be adjusted. If she's waffling about kissing girls, it probably doesn't make much sense that she'd want to see one naked.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I found a couple of things but I'm not entirely sure wether these are bugs or features.
Naming the MC Prime doesn't unlock the quick start with all skills and max girlXgirl love thing.
There's no longer an online clothing shop (if this was something from the vanilla, I don't understand, it was very useful)

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/Prime mod 1.0 rebuild beta1.rpy, line 11086)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 348, in script call
  File "game/Prime_mod_1.0_rebuild_beta1.rpyc", line 2740, in script call
    �D�9�֝fX�
  File "Emma_Sex.rpyc", line 847, in script call
  File "game/Prime_mod_1.0_rebuild_beta1.rpyc", line 11086, in script
    V�J��ȱ�t�X��Q��p�z!-q�r�ٱp���t��Зe����h��.�+��������rheoe�ai;Hkc%_ڮJǯ�~�CCë��c���{+k���t�K�K��5��!�;$�hg#���J���?�TjS:�J�k]��S�wLr�-g��w[z%Ϛo�c�ޏ����ޱ�ޱ�G\�'��M�\�X��A���_�W�8B$���%�G�~�|����s���z���&jz��zǙ��qv
  File "C:\Users\User8\Desktop\Rogue-Like-1.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\User8\Desktop\Rogue-Like-1.0-win\renpy\python.py", line 1793, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\User8\Desktop\Rogue-Like-1.0-win\renpy\python.py", line 597, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like Prime Mod 1.0beta1
Any time you ask a girl to cum in her mouth (Kitty and Emma at least), this error appears.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I found a couple of things but I'm not entirely sure wether these are bugs or features.
Naming the MC Prime doesn't unlock the quick start with all skills and max girlXgirl love thing.
There's no longer an online clothing shop (if this was something from the vanilla, I don't understand, it was very useful)
Same with me, can't buy clothes. Unsure if it's all delegated to the mall now, can't check until Jubilee unlocks

Reactions: Randonormie

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Error whenever I attempt to Cum in anyone's mouth with or without asking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're 2 releases behind, I wonder if that was patched in one of those 2 releases.

When playing as a female PC, it doesn't look like its possible to get Rogue's addiction rate high enough to get her shower scene the first night.

She starts with 5. If love is over 560 for the first makeout, Rogue will immediately waffle about kissing girls. If love is over 530, Rogue will give an auto-kiss raising addiction to 6. But a second makeout will either say "You've had enough" or go back into her waffling.

Not sure if that's something that should be adjusted. If she's waffling about kissing girls, it probably doesn't make much sense that she'd want to see one naked.
I'll adjust that for femzero

I removed the prime cheat for now, it'll be back later. I removed most of the shop, there was a lot of conficts between the mall and the shop.

Code:

While running game code:
Any time you ask a girl to cum in her mouth (Kitty and Emma at least), this error appears.
Same thing I told phrederick

Reactions: leathermax

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I found another problem, their asses no longer get red after you spank them alot.

Beta 2 is up. I fixed the issue with spanking, and Rogue now needs 6 addiction to spy on Femzero, still 7 for male Zero.

Today I'll be implementing some stuff that Herignak suggested, but I'll be around to fix bugs for the next few hours.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes