Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

RickJamie

Sep 14, 2020
Anyone know how to fix a bug where in bj a girl's face overlaps but one layer is behind the other one and two face s appear in the animation

FNB

Dec 18, 2017
Hey prime, is there anyway to work in a permanent unlock for ahego on the girls. Gets annoying having to do ten Os to see it stick

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Oni is currently going through the wave of buggy releases for the next release. Haven't checked them out yet, but when it's stable it's supposed to be the 1.0 release.

He put out 4 of them in a 2 hour window, so I'd expect a bit of a wait before the stable one.

Redboa21

May 13, 2021
Prime do you have anything planned to add to the newest version once it's stable.
I love your mod by the way

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Prime do you have anything planned to add to the newest version once it's stable.
I love your mod by the way
It looks like I'm going to have to do a major overhaul to the mod considering everything that's been changed. I don't imagine that I'll be adding much, other than making my Halloween party fixes part of my "official" release.

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
I usually lurk around but I thought I'd contribute this time. I got bored of the grind in this game even with prime mod and did some changes to prime559's code. Well, not change, more like merged. I already had a .rpy script of my own to add most stuff but it required console input so I used this cheat script to add some ui control. Then I merged that one to prime's mod. This basically takes away the "training" part of this training game, don't need to tell me twice. Result is these changes:

- All bars are movable
- Click money to add 100$
- Click level to level up you or the girl
- Click clock logo to reset time, your testicles and girl's actions
- Replace cheat menu button to max all counters (cheat menu is still accessible in sex menu once you initiate it)
View attachment 2231785
- If a girl's thirst is above certain threshold it'll show a box on bottom left corner, telling you how likely she'll jump on you
- Some minor ui changes to accomodate android
- Storm won't stop you from taking those pictures in Xavier's study (add storm and kitty in party to get all stuff)

ps. I wasn't expecting this many likes so I updated it a little more to be UI friendly but my initial statement stands, i don't intend on supporting this fork and I'd appriciate if you don't post logs from it here

Android :
Modified prime's clean apk but it won't install on top of his build, as a personal preference I removed prime's logo (I'm sorry prime but it's too bright and I don't wanna get flashbanged, if you make it dark mode friendly I'll keep it)
Not downloads

AnonSupreme

Jan 28, 2019
Does the "Rogue will try to catch you in the showers" part of her intro just mean if you do the "Shower" action she's guaranteed to pop in and see you naked? Because I didn't have any luck aside from that.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Probably, but I'll take a look, maybe I'll make it toggle-able.
Hey prime, please allow me to ideafag some things your way, feel free to tell me to fuck off as i dont know how hard they are to pull off.
-Toggable option for girls to wear the more risque clothing, i just like the default outfits and its kind of annoying to have to use a cutom outfit slot to fit in their regular outfits.
-Random chance for laura's orgasm to cause her to pop off her claws (i just really like those random chances for a girl to have such an orgasm they lose control over their power).

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hey prime, please allow me to ideafag some things your way, feel free to tell me to fuck off as i dont know how hard they are to pull off.
-Toggable option for girls to wear the more risque clothing, i just like the default outfits and its kind of annoying to have to use a cutom outfit slot to fit in their regular outfits.
-Random chance for laura's orgasm to cause her to pop off her claws (i just really like those random chances for a girl to have such an orgasm they lose control over their power).
1) Not really, clothing is a bitch to work with
2) I'll have to see where the sprites line up to see if it's possible

Reactions: salscou

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Uf. You really need to hope that you have her regeneration then.

Jefechivoloco

Jun 10, 2020
hi op, inspired by the guy some posts before, here are some ideas:
-would it be possible to give mc a unlockable lust regulation ability, some kind of sexual mastery that regulate how fast a girl lust grow, with mechanics similar to the addiction one of Rogue, unlocked maybe after having sex x number of time or maybe after doing it with all the girls.:unsure:

-what if mc power take a little weird turn and instead of stoping other mutants powers... it could also stop they of reaching a orgasm? idk i think this would be kinda funny for a little event where the girl get mad and mc lost love or a domination one where instead get obedience

aniway, here i end all my gibberish and wish yall happy new year :D

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes