Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This might not be the right place to ask that question, so apologies in advance.

I've noticed, that first meeting with some of the girls can go in different ways, for example you can hug and kiss Kitty and with specific choices make Laura orgasm from touch(both give you massive stat gain, be it obedience or inhibition).
Are there any other "hidden" events with other girls during first meeting? And is option to ask Laura if she wants company in the shower after she comes back from the mission just a meaningless option?

Obviously without "breaking" game, like grinding Emma's stats and starting relationship before you catch her in class.

Edit.
Additional apologies are in order. My caffeine crazed and sleep deprived brain forgot, that I can actually read changelogs, which answered my questions :HideThePain:
Thanks for reminding me, Laxard

Last edited:
Reactions: Laxard

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
This might not be the right place to ask that question, so apologies in advance.

I've noticed, that first meeting with some of the girls can go in different ways, for example you can hug and kiss Kitty and with specific choices make Laura orgasm from touch(both give you massive stat gain, be it obedience or inhibition).
Are there any other "hidden" events with other girls during first meeting? And is option to ask Laura if she wants company in the shower after she comes back from the mission just a meaningless option?

Obviously without "breaking" game, like grinding Emma's stats and starting relationship before you catch her in class.
Why don't you read openning post?

• Haha
Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat
Sep 20, 2020
I told Emma to not masturbate without Mc's permission - but she does it anyway. Only when I told her she can't masturbate - then only she obeyed. Is this a bug?
About the 2nd point - I didn't know the specifics but I'm 100% sure I meet the requirements because- the girls already had much more than 15 sessions of anal - I even achieved the ahegao face with them buy making them cum 10 times in one session only using anal (and I did this multiple times). I made the girls cum only through anal when their lust was waaay below 40. But as I said - It's just sometimes the lust meter gets stuck at zero during anal. As I said before - you can just cum inside her which slightly increases her lust meter (but is still waay below 40) and then you can again do anal and the meter goes up normally.

I can't upload a save file because I play in android. This bug is less consistent then the first one but it still happened multiple times
And prime559 , this is still happening. I checked multiple times and I met all the requirements. 90% of the time - the lust meter works perfectly (stars from zero and increases normally), it's just sometimes the lust meter gets stuck

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I told Emma to not masturbate without Mc's permission - but she does it anyway. Only when I told her she can't masturbate - then only she obeyed. Is this a bug?

And prime559 , this is still happening. I checked multiple times and I met all the requirements. 90% of the time - the lust meter works perfectly (stars from zero and increases normally), it's just sometimes the lust meter gets stuck
Something else must be wrong then, because their lust should never be 0 after an orgasm. Here's the pertinent part of the girls' orgasm code:

$ Girl.OCount += 1
$ Girl.Org += 1
$ Girl.Lust = 30 if "hotblooded" in Girl.Traits else 0 //there's no way for them to get this trait, so this doesn't matter
$ Girl.Lust += (Girl.OCount * 5) // always at least 5 after an orgasm
$ Girl.Lust = 60 if Girl.Lust >= 60 else Girl.Lust // caps lust at 60 if you've given her more than 12 orgasms

So as you can see, their lust after orgasm is always between 5 and 60. Just to be clear, you're talking about post orgasm, right? You're not just jamming your dick in a girls ass before turning her on at all and then wondering why she doesn't like it?

Sep 20, 2020
Something else must be wrong then, because their lust should never be 0 after an orgasm. Here's the pertinent part of the girls' orgasm code:

$ Girl.OCount += 1
$ Girl.Org += 1
$ Girl.Lust = 30 if "hotblooded" in Girl.Traits else 0 //there's no way for them to get this trait, so this doesn't matter
$ Girl.Lust += (Girl.OCount * 5) // always at least 5 after an orgasm
$ Girl.Lust = 60 if Girl.Lust >= 60 else Girl.Lust // caps lust at 60 if you've given her more than 12 orgasms

So as you can see, their lust after orgasm is always between 5 and 60. Just to be clear, you're talking about post orgasm, right? You're not just jamming your dick in a girls ass before turning her on at all and then wondering why she doesn't like it?
I didn't see their lust number but their meter was just barely filled so I assumed it must be near 0. I'll check it again. And yea - I'm talking about post orgasm. The girl had more than 15 anal sessions. It's usually during the 2nd orgasm. The first one she cums from anal but then after cumming, the lust meter gets stuck. After that if I just cum inside her, it increases her lust to 16 so it's still below 40, then again the meter works properly and she can cum from anal.

Kahl-7404

Oct 19, 2022
I usually lurk around but I thought I'd contribute this time. I got bored of the grind in this game even with prime mod and did some changes to prime559's code. Well, not change, more like merged. I already had a .rpy script of my own to add most stuff but it required console input so I used this cheat script to add some ui control. Then I merged that one to prime's mod. This basically takes away the "training" part of this training game, don't need to tell me twice. Result is these changes:

- All bars are movable
- Click money to add 100$
- Click level to level up you or the girl
- Click clock logo to reset time, your testicles and girl's actions
- Secondary girl logo up top can max all stat counters for selected girl, it'll show a warning if you hover over
- If a girl's thirst is above 10 it'll show a box on bottom left corner, telling you how likely she'll jump on you
- Some minor ui changes to accomodate android, specifically bigger quick buttons
- Storm won't stop you from taking those pictures in Xavier's study (add storm and kitty in party to get all stuff)

ps. I wasn't expecting this many likes so I updated it a little more to be UI friendly but my initial statement stands, i don't intend on supporting this fork and I'd appriciate if you don't post logs from it here

Android :
Modified prime's clean apk, package name is now com.rogue.like, changed icon and turned loading screen black so that you won't get flashbanged.

Edit: Updated to 5.0 gold.

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I have encountered a weird bug and i dont know if its up to the mod or just 0.999.
Rogue's fullhose and tights dont show up, i can only get the stockings and gatherbelt.
I can buy the fullhose at the shop but they dont show up when you want to change her clothes later, the same applies to the tights being part of her initial outfit but dissapear with the stockings.
And i did look into the files and both of the items are there, they just dont show up ingame.
Rogue_hosefull.png Rogue_tights.png

Sep 20, 2020
The girls get uncomfortable after stripping for a bit and then they want to stop. The mc can convince them to stay (if the stats are high enough) but the she'll just dance once more and then she'll go away immediately. But if the MC starts jacking his dick, they get comfortable and they strip down completely. So is there a way to make the girls dance and strip down all their clothes without the mc jacking his dick?

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
The girls get uncomfortable after stripping for a bit and then they want to stop. The mc can convince them to stay (if the stats are high enough) but the she'll just dance once more and then she'll go away immediately. But if the MC starts jacking his dick, they get comfortable and they strip down completely. So is there a way to make the girls dance and strip down all their clothes without the mc jacking his dick?
It's not a dick, it's lust effect.
Anyway, they are much easier to undress in private than in public.

Sep 20, 2020
It's not a dick, it's lust effect.
Anyway, they are much easier to undress in private than in public.
I tried with 90+ lust and inside her room - she still gets uncomfortable, the mc is able to convince her once but then she leaves immediately. Only jacking stops the girls

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
was wondering a frequent bug 'where an event ask you to go back to your room because a girl wants to talk but when you arrive she isnt there.' is from original game or from a conflict with this mod
I've been using this mod for a while and haven't touched original in so many months that i don't really know.
The problem is not imersion breaking but does annoy at times.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
I tried with 90+ lust and inside her room - she still gets uncomfortable, the mc is able to convince her once but then she leaves immediately. Only jacking stops the girls
You still need to either have her like you or submit to you decently enough. High last just temporarily reduce requirements.

was wondering a frequent bug 'where an event ask you to go back to your room because a girl wants to talk but when you arrive she isnt there.' is from original game or from a conflict with this mod
Did you changeg respond options?
Normally she shold ask to come with you back to your room right now. And can still barge in if she want while you are here.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I've been using this mod for a while and haven't touched original in so many months that i don't really know.
The problem is not imersion breaking but does annoy at times.
It's from Oni's code, the call stack for entering your room is screwed up.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
The message to come to the room has been happening for the longest time, I heard other people mentioning it in the main thread, so I think it's got to do with the base game.
And the undressing stuff is some fuckup from the dev, who wanted to change something about the girls' behavior and made them somehow extremely reluctant to undress in public even with maxed stats and exhibitionist trait.

Reactions: Ghostload

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
Did you changeg respond options?
Normally she shold ask to come with you back to your room right now. And can still barge in if she want while you are here.
will try lowering the respond option.
The event pops when i enter class or other areas. like she seems nervous, wanna check it out? -> goes back to dorm and no ones waiting... am guessing the stat event is somehow messed up due to many are being tirggered at once or something.

It's from Oni's code, the call stack for entering your room is screwed up.
thanks, not a game breaking, but just was on my mind when it happened. good to know.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
The message to come to the room has been happening for the longest time, I heard other people mentioning it in the main thread, so I think it's got to do with the base game.
And the undressing stuff is some fuckup from the dev, who wanted to change something about the girls' behavior and made them somehow extremely reluctant to undress in public even with maxed stats and exhibitionist trait.
What is weird because I don't have problem with it. Maybe it only happens with undressing throught dancing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: leathermax
Sep 20, 2020
What is weird because I don't have problem with it. Maybe it only happens with undressing throught dancing?
I too don't have a problem undressing them in public - once they are exhibitionist they are never reluctant. But they suddenly become shy when they have to strip while dancing

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I too don't have a problem undressing them in public - once they are exhibitionist they are never reluctant. But they suddenly become shy when they have to strip while dancing
Same with jean and the psychic blowjob, at one point or another oni spagetti'd the code.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes