Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Alright. So, I've moved onto massages. As long as I only massage the neck, shoulders, arms, and back, my nut levels should stay the same. However, the girls will orgasm constantly from friendly massages, but that's ok. My personal goal was to max their stats so that they'll end up begging me for sex.

Also, in case anyone doesn't know -- the best way to make them get used to anal is to have vaginal sex first, then when they've almost orgasmed, switch. Just keep repeating those steps multiple times since it will take Kitty longer than most to start feeling pleasure from all that.

Reactions: primavera9925
Sep 20, 2020
Alright. So, I've moved onto massages. As long as I only massage the neck, shoulders, arms, and back, my nut levels should stay the same. However, the girls will orgasm constantly from friendly massages, but that's ok. My personal goal was to max their stats so that they'll end up begging me for sex.

Also, in case anyone doesn't know -- the best way to make them get used to anal is to have vaginal sex first, then when they've almost orgasmed, switch. Just keep repeating those steps multiple times since it will take Kitty longer than most to start feeling pleasure from all that.
Is there even a dialogue option where the girls beg for or initiate sex by themselves?
And I use the same technique as well and make anal their fav thing

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostload

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
And it's not just emma - the game is just so fast, the MC get waayy too many points for every action he does. I can fuck rouge by the end of day 3 or 4 because the game gives way too many points. And the biggest problem are the gifts. Each dress or dildo gives them about 50 points or more in all of the stats individually (love, exhibition, submission) - this is jst too many points. That's why I don't even gift them anything untill I've acquired full stats by myself. That rouge panty situation - I was only able to see that interaction because I intentionally chose to get less points and played the game slowly. The prime mod adds so many amazing features but I think the game should be slower and shouldn't give out so many points for each and every action of the MC
That's probably because you go all out with picking the best outcome responses and focusing on getting in with the chicks. I'd say you're missing on the roleplay element the game has; you can be an edgy prick and give them a bad answer every time you can, you can just give no fucks (in the broadest sense) and limit your first days of interaction to just friendly banter, rubbing shoulders and the ocasional compliment, etc. It's your own way of playing what sets the pace of progress with the girls.

Now, some people don't feel like impersonating a certain type of character and just go with "cool hornyboi" to achieve ultimate harem in record time. In which case I can only think of two options to make your game a little harder: Play that ultimate edition with lowered point gain and a shame mechanic, or use console commands to lower every girl's stats to 0 after their introduction. This will not only give you more stats to work through, but also limit you to certain interactions with them, since Rogue, for example, is set to 500 Love as a standard, meaning if you are below that she'll act as if you two aren't getting along, and things like that.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
What about using the cheat mod to lower stats that way? Is it no longer compatible with the current vanilla version -- or the prime mod? If not, how do you use console commands?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
The Prime mod has the console unlocked by default. There are ways to unlock it in vanilla, but I'm admitedly a lost cause in the tech stuff. So anyways, in Prime, you click shift o and it opens. In the vanilla game original post there are links to every command you can type in.

Sep 20, 2020
That's probably because you go all out with picking the best outcome responses and focusing on getting in with the chicks. I'd say you're missing on the roleplay element the game has; you can be an edgy prick and give them a bad answer every time you can, you can just give no fucks (in the broadest sense) and limit your first days of interaction to just friendly banter, rubbing shoulders and the ocasional compliment, etc. It's your own way of playing what sets the pace of progress with the girls.

Now, some people don't feel like impersonating a certain type of character and just go with "cool hornyboi" to achieve ultimate harem in record time. In which case I can only think of two options to make your game a little harder: Play that ultimate edition with lowered point gain and a shame mechanic, or use console commands to lower every girl's stats to 0 after their introduction. This will not only give you more stats to work through, but also limit you to certain interactions with them, since Rogue, for example, is set to 500 Love as a standard, meaning if you are below that she'll act as if you two aren't getting along, and things like that.
Why didn't I think of this before lol. Thanks. Now the game will be more fun

• Hey there

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
What about using the cheat mod to lower stats that way? Is it no longer compatible with the current vanilla version -- or the prime mod? If not, how do you use console commands?
The Prime mod has the console unlocked by default. There are ways to unlock it in vanilla, but I'm admitedly a lost cause in the tech stuff. So anyways, in Prime, you click shift o and it opens. In the vanilla game original post there are links to every command you can type in.
Check the op on the main thread. It has the instructions and lists common commands for using the console. Easy and simple.

Sep 20, 2020

I used cheat to decrease rouge's love to zero and now she just hates me (like when I select the option of I just want to talk - she says to leave her alone or just that she doesn't want to talk to me) I tried by lowering it to just 250 (from the initial 500) and the result is same - she just hates me (even her face has a visible frown everytime I try to talk with her lol)

• Haha

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Can you list the instructions on how to use cheats?

I pressed Shift+o and I had no idea what I was even reading on the screen.

Sep 20, 2020
I used cheat to decrease rouge's love to zero and now she just hates me (like when I select the option of I just want to talk - she says to leave her alone or just that she doesn't want to talk to me) I tried by lowering it to just 250 (from the initial 500) and the result is same - she just hates me (even her face has a visible frown everytime I try to talk with her lol)
If anyone wants to try it - just reduce her love to 300 on the first night. It will make the game challenging but it willnt make rouge hate you. She willnt have any frown on her face

Sep 20, 2020
Dezzed Miles

I'm trying to lower everyone's stats.
Then do the same with every girl. In the first image there's 2 pictures of rouge and I clicked on the right one to get her stats page. If you want to change girls just click on the left image - then thumbnail picture of the other girls will come, select the girl whose stats you want to change. Then 2 images of that girl will come instead of rouge's image on the top. Click on the right image like you did with rouge to get the other girl's stats. Thus left image to select girls and right image to change that girl's stats

• Thinking Face
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes