Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

allfearsalsa

Jun 30, 2017
Love the mod!

Would it be possible to have a faster sex setting, or to just have a general speed increase for all existing settings? I always thought the fastest setting was still way too slow.

RickJamie

Sep 14, 2020
Hey um I recently got the pixel7 and it can't run this game because it no longer has 32bit support is it hard to add 64 but support

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hey um I recently got the pixel7 and it can't run this game because it no longer has 32bit support is it hard to add 64 but support
The version of Ren'py that Oni programs the game in does not support 64-bit. There's nothing I can do about it.

Last edited:

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
prime559 New possible idea: when the girls come to you for their "fix", and you say that they can touch whatever they want, add some RND possibilities that they choose something more than just kissing, depending on their stats? Jubes' dialogue really makes me think that it would make sense if she went further.

Reactions: salscou

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
prime559 New possible idea: when the girls come to you for their "fix", and you say that they can touch whatever they want, add some RND possibilities that they choose something more than just kissing, depending on their stats? Jubes' dialogue really makes me think that it would make sense if she went further.
Thats already in the base game.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
hey prime funny change you did; I know in the scene where Laura gets the wolvie stuff, if you have high enough stats you can engage in a threesome. The change I've never seen is Kitty going fuck yes & stripping down too, I laughed about it thanks.

Reactions: Ghostload

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, Prime, what do you think about lowering the stat requirements for some outfit pieces? Swimsuits are a good example; girls will wear them with no issue, but as soon as you suggest anything for their swimsuit outfit they go bananas. I don't know if it has to be lowered piece by piece or if you can set the entire swimwear slot to accept certain things earlier on, like for sleepwear.

Reactions: Ghostload

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
1) I made rouge and kitten exhibitionist but it took so long. Is there any specific way to make them exhibitionist?
Yellow stat. Or other two high enough. The requirement seems to be lower then they actually at high arousal. Don't forget to gift them Avenger's Tower book to have a head start.

2) Also - is there any specific way to avoid Xavier? Or is it totally random whether he will buzz in or not?
You can blackmail Xavier. Search original thread to know how.

3) How should I approach the girl's introductions?
Depending on girl. For example Storm loves bad boys who are forward, and also react to the stats of other girls (Rogue and Kitty) and your own.
Kitty can go "love" route or "submission" route, with second being easier to achieve. Laura want to be seen as human and cool. Rogue is lusty but a bit shy.
But for the most part, introduction scene isn't important and you can go other way if you want other path. It's only gives you another headstart anyway, and additional scenes that Prime added, which described in the opening post and basically early access to some interactions.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2019
Does anyone know how the reputation system works? In some playthroughs it works for me but most it doesn't and I don't know how to activate it. Does it actually do anything?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Does anyone know how the reputation system works? In some playthroughs it works for me but most it doesn't and I don't know how to activate it. Does it actually do anything?
Eh it really just affects what girls think of you before you romance them, its mostly relevant to emma though.

deadasss

Apr 16, 2019
Is the APK for Android 32 bit? If so is there a 64 bit version cause Google have decided in their infinite wisdom to disable the ability to load 32bit APKs in their newer phones

Reactions: FacelessVixen
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes