Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

DunnS

Nov 10, 2018
Changing her sleepwear is doable for sure. I can try setting her private wear as nude too by default, but no promises that it won't throw errors and have to be scrapped.

Right now I'm in the middle of a giant project at work, so I haven't had any time to spare for working on the mod. I appreciate the patience.
Work is work bro, I'll patiently wait for the android realease

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Changing her sleepwear is doable for sure. I can try setting her private wear as nude too by default, but no promises that it won't throw errors and have to be scrapped.

Right now I'm in the middle of a giant project at work, so I haven't had any time to spare for working on the mod. I appreciate the patience.
Hey, thanks for the compromise, man. No hurry.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
How do I unlock the scene with frost?
I have been in the classroom with only her, but the scene never triggered. Do I need to leave and come back?

buff

May 29, 2017
Looks like 999d is one they are sticking with.... should I just grab the current PrimeMod (which says it's for a/b) and roll with it? Or will this mod update if I wait a bit?

ElCrazy1

Jul 15, 2017
Looks like 999d is one they are sticking with.... should I just grab the current PrimeMod (which says it's for a/b) and roll with it? Or will this mod update if I wait a bit?
0.999e was put out this morning and Oni says this one should be the final release for 0.999

Reactions: campfap
Jul 21, 2017
Yes, you gotta leave and catch her up to some risky business.
Also flirt with her once she gets to her lust bar is about a quarter full her face will turn red and if you exit the conversation she ask you to leave that she has something to take care of leave then re-enter the class room and if you going love don't blackmail pretend not to see then have keep going masterbating she'll ask you to put on a show to you get a pretty decent amount of love points

Reactions: salscou

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Did you try it out?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I had issues with jubes doggy pose otherwise it seemed to work but there's an e build now, wouldn't be surprised if prime mod didn't work for it.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I have every intention of having 5.0 of the mod (including apk), and the vanilla apk out by the end of the weekend, sorry again for the delays.
Dont worry, im still not even sure what changes with 999e.

BananaManner6996

Feb 18, 2019
Out of curiosity, how does the cheating behind someone's back mechanic in this game actually work? I've seen some dialogue options for it but it doesn't seem to actually work.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes