Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
Sorry my first playthrough.

"Laura's fashion show" that's supposed to devolve into a threesome is the one that happens after Kitty asks for the 10$ for new clothes for Laura? If so, what stats does Laura need to have to trigger it? I've had Kitty pretty much maxed at that point and there aren't many opportunities to level Laura before that scene as far as i understand.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

"Laura's fashion show" that's supposed to devolve into a threesome is the one that happens after Kitty asks for the 10$ for new clothes for Laura? If so, what stats does Laura need to have to trigger it? I've had Kitty pretty much maxed at that point and there aren't many opportunities to level Laura before that scene as far as i understand.
You have to make the oportunity, dont expect ingame events, you have to start flirting with her and trying to get it on with her.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021

I just don't go to Kitty's room until Laura is down to clown. You could also say no to Kitty when she asks for the money, then bring it up with her later

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
You have to make the oportunity, dont expect ingame events, you have to start flirting with her and trying to get it on with her.
Damn, that's a tight schedule. Thanks for quick reply. Hope I can tiptoe around the event while raising Laura's stats. Would you know how much stats she needs?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Damn, that's a tight schedule. Thanks for quick reply. Hope I can tiptoe around the event while raising Laura's stats. Would you know how much stats she needs?
Its easy, try to get her number, then at morning, call her to get her to party up with you, then spend the day with her going to class or to the danger room, make sure to flirt or headpat her each period of time, and then at night try to atleast make out with her in your room or hers, the point where you have seen her fully naked and she lets you play touch her pussy and atleast give you a handjob should be fine for a threesome with kitty.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Lads, is it possible for Jean's Love stat to go over 500? The usual love choices just stop raising it for some reason.

Strayka

Jun 29, 2020
I seem to be having a hard time getting rogue to make out with me during the introduction on the new beta vs the 998 ver

Edit: Seems to have something to do with her kiss count being 0 since setting her "Kissed" higher then 0 lets you make out like before but i remember a menu option that said something like "Want to make out more?" i cannot find that no matter the choice

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
There is a version for android, but it lags, to remake it for your mod need
Yes I know, I'm the one who makes the android versions, both vanilla and modded. The lag isn't something that I can fix. I only update the android versions when Oni puts out a stable release, and 999 isn't stable yet.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I seem to be having a hard time getting rogue to make out with me during the introduction on the new beta vs the 998 ver

Edit: Seems to have something to do with her kiss count being 0 since setting her "Kissed" higher then 0 lets you make out like before but i remember a menu option that said something like "Want to make out more?" i cannot find that no matter the choice
- The "lay" of the place
-It is with you in it
-Erotic simulations
-Move on
-Sure
-Like a kiss
-Been awhile
-Make out a little
-Make out a little more

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
About the Halloween party, is it normal that the only girls that show up are Rogue, Kitty, Laura and Jean? How do I unlock the Halloween content for the rest of the girls?

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
About the Halloween party, is it normal that the only girls that show up are Rogue, Kitty, Laura and Jean? How do I unlock the Halloween content for the rest of the girls?
Ok, I've seen what happened. As the only girl I had yet to meet was Storm, it seems that at the party all the girls who should appear after Storm did not appear.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Ok, I've seen what happened. As the only girl I had yet to meet was Storm, it seems that at the party all the girls who should appear after Storm did not appear.
Yeah, apparently that's been an issue ever since I added the option to meet the girls out of order, but nobody ever mentioned it and I never fully tested the party. I'm working on a solution, but real life is taking priority right now.

Reactions: redknight1

largebeta

Mar 17, 2021
having trouble getting Kitty to make out with me at first interaction. anyone got the steps to do it?

edit: workshopped myself, for anyone else lookin for it i used this

Sorry > Must be my powers > Does that turn you on > Hug > Kiss

It's better to leave it at Just a taste, I tried to continue the make out session and she got uncomfortable immediately. maybe there's another combination you can use to get her to stay but i got what i wanted out of it so i won't find it

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
having trouble getting Kitty to make out with me at first interaction. anyone got the steps to do it?

It's better to leave it at Just a taste, I tried to continue the make out session and she got uncomfortable immediately. maybe there's another combination you can use to get her to stay but i got what i wanted out of it so i won't find it
I don't know if you can get there by simply using dialogue options because I usually don't make those choices, but I'm most certain that with the influence of a cologne you can make out with her.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

You need to hold her, follow by not letting her go and then hug her, then she gets all horny and you can make out with her without any problem.

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
has the issue with Rogue's love route not activating if you play the nonaddictive route been solved? Noticed that she never brings it up as I don't take the drugdealer path.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes