Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Prime, you are a hero. Excuse my ignorance, but do you have other jobs apart from this mod?... I'm patiently waiting for the android version.
Yes, I have a normal 8 hour a day job. Also, I won't be building an android version (mod or otherwise) until 999 is stable, which is usually version c or d.

From my testing and reading Oni's code, theres nothing changed in 999b that my mod touches, so the beta version 5 of my mod works for 999, 999a and 999b.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Kept holding off playing this in case the mod would just die and I'd be left longing for the QoL in newer versions, but with Oni taking his sweet time that went out the window. Good stuff, Prime.

Alarkus

Dec 22, 2018
Just to confirm, are saves from mod version 4.0 not compatible with mod version 5.0? At least it seems to be so in my case. I play on a mac if that is relevant.

Mekanonyme

Nov 11, 2017
I don't know if it is a known issue, but when I talked to Emma in the "Dirty Talk" section, there was no "Back" option. Maybe it was hidden by the UI ? I tried on widowed and full screen. I did not think about taking a screenshot, I loaded back a previous save because I was clearly stuck.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I don't know if it is a known issue, but when I talked to Emma in the "Dirty Talk" section, there was no "Back" option. Maybe it was hidden by the UI ? I tried on widowed and full screen. I did not think about taking a screenshot, I loaded back a previous save because I was clearly stuck.
You should be able to scroll down on your mousewheel to see the back/exit button at the bottom.

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
How do i know that I merged the new Prime mod into the updated game 999a correctly???
On the games title page there will be a button for "Prime Mod" under the New game & load game buttons, also the games title bar will say prime mod at the top of the window

You can see it in the top left corner of this picture Here

Reactions: DontKnow82

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hey lads, sorry if this is out of topic, but it's regarding Kitty.

So, MC dates Rogue first. When asked to be MC girlfriend, Kitty said no. Do we really have to make Rogue agree for MC to date Kitty, or should MC just be persistent at asking her?

Because when Rogue agrees and MC asks Kitty tomorrow, she's reluctant, but there's an option saying "What she doesn't know won't hurt her.". I choose the option, then Kitty happily agrees to be MC's girl. This makes me think that maybe MC can date Kitty without Rogue agreeing.

What should I do?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Hey lads, sorry if this is out of topic, but it's regarding Kitty.

So, MC dates Rogue first. When asked to be MC girlfriend, Kitty said no. Do we really have to make Rogue agree for MC to date Kitty, or should MC just be persistent at asking her?

Because when Rogue agrees and MC asks Kitty tomorrow, she's reluctant, but there's an option saying "What she doesn't know won't hurt her.". I choose the option, then Kitty happily agrees to be MC's girl. This makes me think that maybe MC can date Kitty without Rogue agreeing.

What should I do?
Are you using the non-adictive mode?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Then the game should be working correctly, when you use non-addictive mode for some reason rogue's first addiction interaction is linked with progressing through her romance.
I understand, but I'm wondering more about the possibility of dating Kitty without Rogue's permission.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Btw, I found out that Rogue's tights can get ripped to pieces if she wears it during Danger Room training, then she could wear it as a separate clothing.

Are there more outfits that have similar "surprise" too?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Btw, I found out that Rogue's tights can get ripped to pieces if she wears it during Danger Room training, then she could wear it as a separate clothing.

Are there more outfits that have similar "surprise" too?
So far I know Kitty's do the same. I might be trippin' balls here, but I think I remember Jean had some tights with which you could do the same. I don't know about the others, tho.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
So far I know Kitty's do the same. I might be trippin' balls here, but I think I remember Jean had some tights with which you could do the same. I don't know about the others, tho.
Kitty's yoga pants is indestructible lmao.

Maybe it's her other clothing?

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes