Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

dawda1

Apr 22, 2017
Yes - I followed all the steps. Then I went to 'leveling up' option for rouge - there were 3 options. One was about her resistance to addiction and another was about her stamina and the last one was negating her powers around other girls. Nothing about cum or pain
Have you unlocked the ability to train them in your levelling menu?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
There's no option about training the gals in MY levelling up menu. Its just about the number of loads and the ability to focus and controlling the potency of my addiction power.

Btw - I've only unlocked rouge. I thought I will first finish her content and then unlock the other gals. Do I need to unlock someone specific to get the cum and pain content?

And what about the different titles? Rouge went from sex friend, to master, to boyfriend and then to daddy. Does this change in petname/title unlock extra contents or is it just a simple change in the dialogue?
The features paragraph mentions the specific abilities of each girl. To unlock the slut training you need to have progressed far enough with Emma and Laura, each of them unlocks one of the trainings. Once you purchase the cumslut or painslut trait in a girl's lvl up menu, you have to train them to aquire it. The cumslut training is completed when you ejaculate in a girl enough times, and the painslut training is completed when you've slapped a girl's ass enough times.
Alternatively you can restart the game and name your character Prime, this will give you certain privileges in your own lvl up menu, like unlocking certain skills. Speaking off of memory right now, but if I'm not mistaken, the option to make girls Xsluts appears in their lvl up menu when you do that, so you could do it having only unlocked Rogue that way.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Back when everybody thought the game is too ambitious and development will not survive more than couple of months you mean?
If they said it was too ambitious they were right, because Oni has not lived up to those ambitions when making this game.

yiyi

Jan 1, 2018
Is it only can have either ripped pantyhose or ripped tights in rogue's wardrobe but not both at the same time?
ps: sorry if my English is bad

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Treshpickle

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Does rouge ask about what the MC thinks about her pussy? She asks want he thinks about her tits the first time she reveals it. Kitty asks about her pussy too. Am I missing something or does rouge just doesn't ask this question?
She does ask, under what circumstances did you first see it?
I know that some ocassions can skip the dialogue like when they lose their top at the pool.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Does rouge ask about what the MC thinks about her pussy? She asks want he thinks about her tits the first time she reveals it. Kitty asks about her pussy too. Am I missing something or does rouge just doesn't ask this question?
She does ask. If she skips it at the time, it becomes a random outcome for chatting with her.

Sep 20, 2020
And sometimes there's a bug - when I push rouge to do things she isn't ready for, she agrees to do to them if I request her. But after doing that action (for example groping her tits) for sometime, she suddenly says that she doesn't feel comfortable or that this thing isn't right. Then there's dialogue options like come back or say nothing or request her or to tell her that they are having fun. But if her stats aren't high enough she will not agree to any of the above mentioned options and she will just leave. But sometimes the screen shows that she left the screen, but then she's again back on the screen and it's like nothing happened and her dialogue doesn't even acknowledge that she became angry and left just a second ago.

So after she comes back to the scene unexpectedly, you can continue whatever you were doing. You can then end the scene. But after that, she is again suddenly angry with you and will not talk with you. I've encountered this multiple times.

There's another - she approaches us on the 4th day about her addiction and that she's desperate to touch me (there's dark circles under her crazy eyes). The night before that she already undressed for me(she didn't ask my opinion on her tits and pussy) so I asked her to dance and strip for me before she can touch me. But after the dance she was quite angry with me and told me not to be such an asshole (or something similar - basically saying that I shouldn't have taken such advantage for her). Why? She was already nude the last night. So I pressed the back button, chose the 'make out' option instead of the stip option. We made out and then I asked her to stay back. She did and then I selected sex menu and then undress option - and she undressed without any complaint. Why??

And the last is frost. So she refused my every move (romance her or take her to a date) saying that I'm a student. But then one day I caught her masturbating in the classroom. She saw me jacking off to it. Told me to not say this to anyone. She gave me a handy while I fondled her tits. And then I came and the scene ended. It all felt so rushed and unnatural. I didn't force her, she was quite ready to give me a handy- when the option came about getting a handy I thought she would immediately reject but she agreed (she wasn't even angry) and I fondled her too. She only rejected when I wanted to cum in her mouth. But after that she became cold again and wouldn't let me fondle her or give me a handy. Did I break the game somehow or was it meant to be in such a rushed way. It's no fun when the girl agrees so early and easily about giving me a handy. Or did she agree so easily because she was caught? I just thought agreeing to a handy was a bit too rushed.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
And the last is frost. So she refused my every move (romance her or take her to a date) saying that I'm a student. But then one day I caught her masturbating in the classroom. She saw me jacking off to it. Told me to not say this to anyone. She gave me a handy while I fondled her tits. And then I came and the scene ended. It all felt so rushed and unnatural. I didn't force her, she was quite ready to give me a handy- when the option came about getting a handy I thought she would immediately reject but she agreed (she wasn't even angry) and I fondled her too. She only rejected when I wanted to cum in her mouth. But after that she became cold again and wouldn't let me fondle her or give me a handy. Did I break the game somehow or was it meant to be in such a rushed way. It's no fun when the girl agrees so early and easily about giving me a handy. Or did she agree so easily because she was caught? I just thought agreeing to a handy was a bit too rushed.
Ok your rogue seems to be glitched.
In regards to emma, yeah, thats how it goes, she will refuse all attempts until you find her jilling off in the classroom, then you may start to try and get in her pants.
And trust me, that handjob is a 1 off thing if you dont progress further with her.

Sep 20, 2020
Also, during the early game, rouge refuses to fully undress. But when the MC meets her in shower and asks her if she wants to stay and watch him bath - she agrees, strips and then touch MC's dick. But after the shower - sometimes (I've played the game multiple times and this happened like 60% of the time) if I open her sex menu when she's back in her room- she refuses to touch MC's dick and even refuses to get fully undressed. I dunno what I'm doing wrong. I deleted the app and reinstalled the game multiple times and everytime I was able to recreate this glitch (and the glitches in the post above)

dawda1

Apr 22, 2017
Also, during the early game, rouge refuses to fully undress. But when the MC meets her in shower and asks her if she wants to stay and watch him bath - she agrees, strips and then touch MC's dick. But after the shower - sometimes (I've played the game multiple times and this happened like 60% of the time) if I open her sex menu when she's back in her room- she refuses to touch MC's dick and even refuses to get fully undressed. I dunno what I'm doing wrong. I deleted the app and reinstalled the game multiple times and everytime I was able to recreate this glitch (and the glitches in the post above)
The values for the girls to do certain things aren't consistent in the slightest, this isn't a glitch, or even anything to do with this mod, it's just Oni's poor programming. Sometimes it'll be easier to get them to do certain things in certain situations, once you increase her stats to max and make her an exhibitionist it won't really matter because at that point she'll do anything.

The part about Emma giving you a handy is part of the mod and if it feels rushed to you then you can easily just not pick that option next time and act like it was never an option, or play the vanilla game where that isn't an option to begin with.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes