Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, Prime, you know how when the girls reach a certain inhibition point, when you ask them to suntan, and to take off a layer of clothing like Rogue's hoodie or Kitty's skirt while they have nothing under that, they'll tell you "hey, I'm not wearing anything under that" and you can answer "Ok, that's fine" as to imply they don't have to take it off, but then they do anyways and give you a nice surprise?
I just thought something like that would be pretty nice for when you tell them to skinnydip with not enough inhibition and without the swimsuit option.
You can usually tell them to dip in their underwear, but if they aren't wearing a piece of underwear, they'll give you a negative nevertheless. So what do you think if, with certain conditions met, you can tell them to go in their underwear, they'll imply they don't have any, and something like the +ok, fine -yes, indeed (undresses anyways) triggered? Maybe a generous amount of inhibition/obedience should be given the first time this happens, around 20 or so.
Now that I'm on that subject, why don't you bring back the option for the girls to bathe in their normal clothes? I know it's not very realistic, but it opened up nice interactions.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, Prime, is it feasible to add a clothing option to leave jackets open and stuff like that? You know, Kitty can unbutton her pink shirt for some interactions, but that isn't permanent. So do you think you could include an option for the girls clothes to be permanently in that position?

Xv220

Jul 2, 2020
I tried to get the jubile mod to work on the mod of prime
but from what little I know everything went to shit
fuck all is was a dream

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I tried to get the jubile mod to work on the mod of prime
but from what little I know everything went to shit
fuck all is was a dream
Did you decompile the game files?
Thats how you manage to add them manually.

Sep 20, 2020
Which version should I download? I've never played this game before so it's a bit confusing

Well I downloaded the latest version - I have a question regarding the mods ---> Should I active the big daddy and the non addictive mod? As i said, I never played the game before. Should new players play with these mods activated? Do they make the game better?

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Which version should I download? I've never played this game before so it's a bit confusing

Well I downloaded the latest version - I have a question regarding the mods ---> Should I active the big daddy and the non addictive mod? As i said, I never played the game before. Should new players play with these mods activated? Do they make the game better?
Nah you should start as close as vanilla as possible, so no big daddy or non-addictive mode.
In fact, the addictive factor is part of the core game in vanilla, atleast i only use the non-addictive mode when i want to go for a single girl and dont want to get annoyed by the others wanting to get it on.

Sep 20, 2020
Nah you should start as close as vanilla as possible, so no big daddy or non-addictive mode.
In fact, the addictive factor is part of the core game in vanilla, atleast i only use the non-addictive mode when i want to go for a single girl and dont want to get annoyed by the others wanting to get it on.
Okay. Thanks

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
What's painslut and cumslut traits? How do I know whether I've unlocked them or not? I have done all the required steps (as instructed in the original post)
Are you sure you've read it all? Read step 3 under "Unlocking Girls Powers" section in the OP.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes