Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
You're the first person to report this issue, and I'm unable to reproduce it. I didn't make any changes to the part of the code that deals with saves, or game identification so I really don't know whats wrong.
Could you provide me with version a to test?

atharos

Nov 18, 2017
I updated it to version B and now it doesnt recognize any of the older saves, it acts as if the game was brand new.
This happened to me after I forgot that I changed the save directory in /gamedir/renpy/config.py in the previous version, so after updating the game it just used the default path for saves and found none.
It's the value of "savedir". Don't know if you changed it or not, but if you did that's probably what's happening.

Reactions: salscou

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Ok i found version A and put it back in the game files, booted it up and my older saves where there, tried again with B and once again the saves were missing.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Despite playing this for over a thousand times and more to back, I believe it's time I have a go with mods, which seem like a good experience that I haven't tested out in ages with RLE

Ah, so it replaces my base game for now which is why all my previous saves are gone and it's a fresh start. I think the resolution has a bit of problem, just mostly Rogue's wardrobe, I cannot go back to menu (there should be that option below birthday suit) so basically using the mouse scroll is the only option.

Last edited:
Reactions: salscou

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Despite playing this for over a thousand times and more to back, I believe it's time I have a go with mods, which seem like a good experience that I haven't tested out in ages with RLE

Ah, so it replaces my base game for now which is why all my previous saves are gone and it's a fresh start. I think the resolution has a bit of problem, just mostly Rogue's wardrobe, I cannot go back to menu (there should be that option below birthday suit) so basically using the mouse scroll is the only option.
You can use the lowrez mode, its in the mod options found in your room.
Also, i see im not the only one with the saves problem with version B.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Hmm, Rogue's gloves are always there no matter what. She's fully naked, which is great, but when I set her outfits and it just seems to reset every day and still has her gloves on

EvilGenius97

Mar 18, 2020
Hmm, Rogue's gloves are always there no matter what. She's fully naked, which is great, but when I set her outfits and it just seems to reset every day and still has her gloves on
If you want her to ditch the gloves, you have to unlock the ability for her to touch people in her level up menu. She'll take them off by herself in that case.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I think this is quite the challenge, as I expected in reading some pages prior, training girls into painsluts and losing love points is definitely something. Didn't experience that before, I guess it's probably not for everyone but hey y'know, much better than Oni's base one which you can't do that. The most enjoyable aspect has been phone hacking and the levelling stats. It's probably one of my favourite stuff in this mod.

However my small nitpick is that I'm just rather muddled on the love stats kinda dropping after much public sex? Like I do spanking once in a while but certainly gets harder to ask some of the girls to be your girlfriends since it's around 750-790 meter (or unless I'm wrong and I have to find out myself)

Last edited:

bd27

Jan 23, 2020
Hey I play on Android, is there any possible way to add the jubilee poses on my device or is that only possible with a PC?

Reactions: Coyleman

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I think this is quite the challenge, as I expected in reading some pages prior, training girls into painsluts and losing love points is definitely something. Didn't experience that before, I guess it's probably not for everyone but hey y'know, much better than Oni's base one which you can't do that. The most enjoyable aspect has been phone hacking and the levelling stats. It's probably one of my favourite stuff in this mod.

However my small nitpick is that I'm just rather muddled on the love stats kinda dropping after much public sex? Like I do spanking once in a while but certainly gets harder to ask some of the girls to be your girlfriends since it's around 750-790 meter (or unless I'm wrong and I have to find out myself)
If you have "big daddy" mode activated their love stays under 800 until they call you daddy.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
is it due to the Og game being bugged or is due to the mod that i get no money for big transactions in my room?

EvilGenius97

Mar 18, 2020
Would it be at all possible for you to add prices to the buttons for the purchasable items in the mall? As of right now, the only place you can see how much something costs before buying is the shop button in Zero's room.

Reactions: JaSteel

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
does the apk version of the mod in the Op is the full game modded or just the mod that has to be added to the game below?

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
I have a question why every time you practice in the danger room all the women don't want to go anymore is this a bug ?

Im playing android port

ToxicTharja

Apr 15, 2020
i dont think i can play the game without this mod great work. also where can i find the jubilee sex mod mentioned in the new game mod 'options'

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes