Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Jefechivoloco

Jun 10, 2020
Is that an issue though? I don't know about Love but Obedience and Uninhibition hardly decrease enough to block anything after reaching max before you increase them again, if they even decrease.
Well actually isnt a issue but if someday the Game get more interaction with the girls it will be useful i think (events that decrease those stats, or maybe recalculate the actual content?)

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Well actually isnt a issue but if someday the Game get more interaction with the girls it will be useful i think (events that decrease those stats, or maybe recalculate the actual content?)
I see. That kind of thing is probably very far away still, since Oni is only interested in adding more shallow characters instead of deepening those already in.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I see. That kind of thing is probably very far away still, since Oni is only interested in adding more shallow characters instead of deepening those already in.
And you know, I'd probably make some adjustments to the mod if those kinds of events were rolled out.

Reactions: Vraxous2

as5685009

May 23, 2020
When the game reaches a certain stage, I can't get into the pool at night, the current game time is 60 days.
While running game code:
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (game/prime_mod_4_0_bughunt_for_998.rpy, line 7095)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script Locations.rpyc", line 909, in script call
File "game/1898202_prime_mod_4_0_bughunt1_for_998.rpyc", line 7095, in script
����6�H����X��(Qϑ���Ɉ�I��ku��И֡%xh���um]е
File "G:\Rogue-Like-0.998b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "G:\Rogue-Like-0.998b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1793, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "G:\Rogue-Like-0.998b-win\renpy\python.py", line 597, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (game/prime_mod_4_0_bughunt_for_998.rpy, line 7095)

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
When the game reaches a certain stage, I can't get into the pool at night, the current game time is 60 days.
While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script Locations.rpyc", line 909, in script call
File "game/1898202_prime_mod_4_0_bughunt1_for_998.rpyc", line 7095, in script
����6�H����X��(Qϑ���Ɉ�I��ku��И֡%xh���um]е
File "G:\Rogue-Like-0.998b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "G:\Rogue-Like-0.998b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1793, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "G:\Rogue-Like-0.998b-win\renpy\python.py", line 597, in py_compile
raise e
Yeah, download 4.0bughunt2

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
After talking with Laura, who was originally a "painslut", closer, I had a question that had already been "voiced" here earlier, but I did not find an answer to it, namely:

Can anyone answer what is the logic if I am missing it?
You spank a girl, and she becomes more "horny" and sometimes more "obedient".
You turn a girl into a "painslut" and now she enjoys it more, but suddenly she "doesn't like" it so much that she likes you less?
I could understand if before turning into "painslut" they would lose "love" and after the transformation they would stop or even begin to receive it, but so...
Relatedly, what's the benefits/point of the cumslut trait, and how do I turn others into one? Emma popped as a cumslut first time I got a handy from her, but all it seemed to do was have her leave jizz wherever it lay without corrupting her further. Also, I have a bunch of options in the levelling menu marked 'Get to know [girl] better to unlock this'. I'm dating most of them and I've been in every orifice they have to offer multiple times a session, not sure how I can know them better without doing the old 'Xavier Mindwarp'.

GreyOverLord

Dec 1, 2017
Because I said so. Also painsluts don't just lose love when you spank them, they gain obedience and inhibition points. So if you want to do an obedience run rather than a love run, you have options.
I didn't know about "inhibition points", it didn't seem to be in the description of the "skill", and I didn't notice anything like that either. It's a nice bonus though... sort of...
But "obedience" is already given for "spanking".
For the first five times for "sex" or a day, if I'm not mistaken.
1-2 points for a hit, 5-10 points for one short kiss scene.
In any case, can i hope to get the possibility of canceling the "training"?
"Shift her personality - Obedience to love" seems to work, but 1000 love points drops to 998 before being "frozen" at that value.
"Inhibition into love" doesn't seem to work at all. (I still don't get it btw, "Shift her personality" only works with "one rule" at a time? Looks like it does...)
I don’t know about the rest of the players, but I mainly use spanking to increase the excitement of the girl without raising the excitement of Zero (as they say “not a bug, but a feature”), and for a dozen hits, 20 love points are lost, which is a lot. "Cum at the same time" and all that. (Or just to quickly push her to the limit by holding ctrl, I don't want to upset them by ending "sex" when they ask for more.)

GreyOverLord

Dec 1, 2017
Relatedly, what's the benefits/point of the cumslut trait, and how do I turn others into one? Emma popped as a cumslut first time I got a handy from her, but all it seemed to do was have her leave jizz wherever it lay without corrupting her further. Also, I have a bunch of options in the levelling menu marked 'Get to know [girl] better to unlock this'. I'm dating most of them and I've been in every orifice they have to offer multiple times a session, not sure how I can know them better without doing the old 'Xavier Mindwarp'.
It was written somewhere that "getting to know her better" means "sex".
Vaginal, if I'm not mistaken.
I think I had three "anal experiences" with Storm, but "level up" was updated after the second "vaginal".

upd.
Here, in the description of the mod.

Unlocking Girl's Powers Explained:
SPOILER
There are 3 steps to unlocking & activating their powers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I didn't know about "inhibition points", it didn't seem to be in the description of the "skill", and I didn't notice anything like that either. It's a nice bonus though... sort of...
But "obedience" is already given for "spanking".
For the first five times for "sex" or a day, if I'm not mistaken.
1-2 points for a hit, 5-10 points for one short kiss scene.
In any case, can i hope to get the possibility of canceling the "training"?
"Shift her personality - Obedience to love" seems to work, but 1000 love points drops to 998 before being "frozen" at that value.
"Inhibition into love" doesn't seem to work at all. (I still don't get it btw, "Shift her personality" only works with "one rule" at a time? Looks like it does...)
I don’t know about the rest of the players, but I mainly use spanking to increase the excitement of the girl without raising the excitement of Zero (as they say “not a bug, but a feature”), and for a dozen hits, 20 love points are lost, which is a lot. "Cum at the same time" and all that. (Or just to quickly push her to the limit by holding ctrl, I don't want to upset them by ending "sex" when they ask for more.)
Spanking a painslut brings her lust up to yours, then adds 2 points. If you're trying to "cum at the same time" just bring your lust over 90, spank her, then continue your action. You've been beating these poor girls because you don't know how to turn pain into pleasure, no wonder they love you less.

GreyOverLord

Dec 1, 2017
Spanking a painslut brings her lust up to yours, then adds 2 points. If you're trying to "cum at the same time" just bring your lust over 90, spank her, then continue your action. You've been beating these poor girls because you don't know how to turn pain into pleasure, no wonder they love you less.
Wow wow wow, "охладите ваше траханье" mister, as they say in Russia, remembering the "потраченный" translation of GTA SA.
It was at first that I gave them pleasure with spanking, bringing them to orgasm.
And only then "learned" this thing with "painslut", after which they began to "love" me less.
An explanation would be more appropriate here with an "epic remake" of the game and the addition of some traits/talents during character creation, including something along the lines of "Sadist - more obedient/excited when spanked, but the girl loses love".
I would rather believe that, having begun to get incredible pleasure from this, they also began to be completely afraid that Zero would be just like hot cakes and leave them, because of which they began to get upset to such an extent that affected their love for him. (Even though I said "believe" it still sounds stupid)
And is it written somewhere in the description and I just missed it or do I need to find out about it myself?
It seems to have been said that "painslut" get more arousal from spanking, but I don't remember anywhere saying that it immediately jumps to Zero's arousal.
And I certainly don't want to sound arrogant or make it look like a complaint or anything, but...
Can I still find out if there will be a "cancellation of training" in future versions?
Maybe something like "resistance settings"?
"Normal, Only painslut, only cumslut, painslut and cumslut."
Or at least some "fix" so that when "Shift her personality" love does not fall to 998?
Even if these two points are not a problem to raise with compliments or something like that, I would still like to be able to play without being distracted by these two points...
After all, after "raising" all these points, you still have to worry about the "hidden" points of the girls' relationship with each other.
By the way, is it possible to make them more "visible"?
Reading "I think she's fine", I don't really understand how close they are.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
...Instead of such convoluted reasons, I like to think that the girls aren't very open with their maso fetish, so when you spank them, they get angry for being hit, but also horny in a sort of contradictory emotions so common in young women. Kinda like "I like getting spanked, but I don't like liking it".

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
...Instead of such convoluted reasons, I like to think that the girls aren't very open with their maso fetish, so when you spank them, they get angry for being hit, but also horny in a sort of contradictory emotions so common in young women. Kinda like "I like getting spanked, but I don't like liking it".
That makes a lot of sense actually, it is zero's daycare for women with daddy issues after all.

GreyOverLord

Dec 1, 2017
That's basically where my comments started.
In the original game, as well as in the game with the mod, if you spank a girl, she does NOT lose love points. Which is generally okay.
But with the mod, at a certain point, it becomes possible to "enhance" the spanking on the ass, turning the girl into a "painslut", after which she is turned on much "better" but begins to lose love points.
That just a little, the smallest, just a little bit looks a little illogical.
She doesn't love, but loves the "pain" of spanking?
Let her lose "love" from the very beginning, why does she lose it after such a "level up"?
It kind of teaches her to "love pain" more, doesn't it?
Something like "accept yourself and your fetishes" no?
I do not remember the exact conditions and numbers, but if you "open" Emma either after sleeping, or starting a relationship with several girls before meeting her, you can get bonus relationship points with her. Looks like she likes womanizers...
And as I wrote earlier, spanking gives you some obedience and arousal points. Which helps to increase obedience, and during the "sex scene" by spanking her a dozen + - times to bring her both simply to orgasm, and to "simultaneous" orgasm.
A strategy that collapses when this ten times takes 1/5 of a hundred love points from you, if not more.
It's nice to bring girls to orgasm with a "simple" kiss from time to time, in those moments, for example, when they come for another "dose" of you.
Does anyone by the way know about more precise "instructions and conditions" when "opening" Emma?
Other than "virgin without a girlfriend, minus the relationship" and "mega womanizer, plus the relationship," I don't remember anything more "accurate" about her.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Wow wow wow, "охладите ваше траханье" mister, as they say in Russia, remembering the "потраченный" translation of GTA SA.
It was at first that I gave them pleasure with spanking, bringing them to orgasm.
And only then "learned" this thing with "painslut", after which they began to "love" me less.
An explanation would be more appropriate here with an "epic remake" of the game and the addition of some traits/talents during character creation, including something along the lines of "Sadist - more obedient/excited when spanked, but the girl loses love".
I would rather believe that, having begun to get incredible pleasure from this, they also began to be completely afraid that Zero would be just like hot cakes and leave them, because of which they began to get upset to such an extent that affected their love for him. (Even though I said "believe" it still sounds stupid)
And is it written somewhere in the description and I just missed it or do I need to find out about it myself?
It seems to have been said that "painslut" get more arousal from spanking, but I don't remember anywhere saying that it immediately jumps to Zero's arousal.
And I certainly don't want to sound arrogant or make it look like a complaint or anything, but...
Can I still find out if there will be a "cancellation of training" in future versions?
Maybe something like "resistance settings"?
"Normal, Only painslut, only cumslut, painslut and cumslut."
Or at least some "fix" so that when "Shift her personality" love does not fall to 998?
Even if these two points are not a problem to raise with compliments or something like that, I would still like to be able to play without being distracted by these two points...
After all, after "raising" all these points, you still have to worry about the "hidden" points of the girls' relationship with each other.
By the way, is it possible to make them more "visible"?
Reading "I think she's fine", I don't really understand how close they are.
I think there's been some kind of misunderstanding here. You're not going to win an argument with me about my own mod. If you dislike my mod enough to go on a twelve paragraph diatribe spanning multiple comments, don't use it. If you don't like how the girls act when you turn them into painsluts, then don't turn them into painsluts. This is super simple shit.

Reactions: Mattu

GreyOverLord

Dec 1, 2017
I think there's been some kind of misunderstanding here. You're not going to win an argument with me about my own mod. If you dislike my mod enough to go on a twelve paragraph diatribe spanning multiple comments, don't use it. If you don't like how the girls act when you turn them into painsluts, then don't turn them into painsluts. This is super simple shit.
I never said or hinted that I did not like your mod and did not try to argue at all.
Yes, I said that I find the "painsluts" situation a bit counterintuitive, but by "illogical" I didn't mean "bad".
I apologize if my words could somehow offend you, upset you or mislead you about my attitude.
Maybe it's because of my poor knowledge of English, because for the most part I use an online translator.
I won't deny that I don't really like the loss of love points, but not so much that I don't like the mod as a whole because of it.
I'm not such a "disgruntled jerk" to complain without taking into account the simple truth "if you don't like it, don't eat it."
But Laura is originally a "painslut", and if there was an opportunity to somehow change this, or slightly "smooth the corners" I would be glad.
If not, I will calmly accept such an answer, a little sad, but I understand that if creating and modifying a mod is not as easy and simple as it might seem.
Once again I apologize.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, Prime, one thing I really like about the game is going into the showers and finding the girls changing and naked without the game actually warning you. It's a nice surprise, but it seems triggering that is completely random. Is there a way to increase the chance of that happening with the console commands, or would you be willing to do something about it with your mod? Kind of like enabling an option in your room to increase that chance, make a levelling option, an ability from one of the girls... Something of that sort.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hey, Prime, one thing I really like about the game is going into the showers and finding the girls changing and naked without the game actually warning you. It's a nice surprise, but it seems triggering that is completely random. Is there a way to increase the chance of that happening with the console commands, or would you be willing to do something about it with your mod? Kind of like enabling an option in your room to increase that chance, make a levelling option, an ability from one of the girls... Something of that sort.
It occurs randomly in the base game, but also if you get their inhibition up to 900 (1000 for Jean) they stop wearing towels in the mod.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
It occurs randomly in the base game, but also if you get their inhibition up to 900 (1000 for Jean) they stop wearing towels in the mod.
Yeah, but the game doesn't aknowledge them being naked in those instances. The don't act as if you had seen them naked and the wardrobe menu doesn't let you tell them to put on piercings because "you have to see how it looks first". That's why I was asking if some sort of manipulation could be done to sorta guarantee encounters with girls changing in the showers when you come in.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Now that you mention it, know what would be a cool encounter?
What if you could randomly find the girls jilling off or lezzing out in your room?
Like, imagine your going back to use the leveling meno and find emma smelling your pillows.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes