Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Hey prime, will you be adding the modded jubs sex scene in your next version?

qwerfa

Jun 3, 2017
Hey, I have a bug where even though I've done all necessary steps, I don't get the unlock in my level up menu for rogue's ability. Actually, I think I had the option greyed out at first, but when I met the requirements, it disappeared instead. I know I did not unlock it though.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hey, I have a bug where even though I've done all necessary steps, I don't get the unlock in my level up menu for rogue's ability. Actually, I think I had the option greyed out at first, but when I met the requirements, it disappeared instead. I know I did not unlock it though.
Can you adjust your addiction level?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I'm guessing that you didn't have 2 stat points, I made a minor tweak in the menu to make that more clear.

I've re-uploaded 4.0 to reflect that change

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Is it or will it be available for mac?
I have no idea how the file structure works for mac. But from reading up on other mac renpy mods, following these instructions should work.

Make a folder named "game"->Copy the rpyc file (the mod) into the "game" folder->Right-click your "Rogue-Like:Evolution" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the "game" folder you created (the mod) to the games "autorun" folder -> Click merge

If this does work, let me know and I'll update the main post to reflect this.

Reactions: juanos

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I just uploaded a new version of 4.0
It now includes the option to use DittyMyMan's Jubilee Sex Mod. You'll have to download and install that mod on your own, the option to turn on compatibility is in the special menu as part of the Prime Mod Options menu. I've also changed the Prime mod options menu. After the first time you use it, it is a real menu instead of a list of questions.

Last edited:

juanos

Jun 17, 2018
I have no idea how the file structure works for mac. But from reading up on other mac renpy mods, following these instructions should work.

Make a folder named "game"->Copy the rpyc file (the mod) into the "game" folder->Right-click your "Rogue-Like:Evolution" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the "game" folder you created (the mod) to the games "autorun" folder -> Click merge

If this does work, let me know and I'll update the main post to reflect this.
It worked!

Reactions: prime559

Ooflmao98

Jun 23, 2020
Hey prime im sorry to bother you but do you have an eta for 998b on android and sorry to bug you like eveyone else bud and have a great day.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I suspect this is an easy fix, but I have also attached my save file for easier debugging.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I just uploaded a new version of 4.0
It now includes the option to use DittyMyMan's Jubilee Sex Mod. You'll have to download and install that mod on your own, the option to turn on compatibility is in the special menu as part of the Prime Mod Options menu. I've also changed the Prime mod options menu. After the first time you use it, it is a real menu instead of a list of questions.
Can you post a link to it? I managed to find it, but it might be a good idea to at least provide a link to the post under where you mention it within your changelog: https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v0-998b-oni.14/post-8330478

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Ive noticed that if you activate both big daddy and removing the addiction mechanic, you cant get the romantic route with rogue, maybe it is tied somewhat to her first addiction scene?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hey prime im sorry to bother you but do you have an eta for 998b on android and sorry to bug you like eveyone else bud and have a great day.
I don't plan on putting out an android version until "c", there's a number of bugs that Oni needs to address.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I suspect this is an easy fix, but I have also attached my save file for easier debugging.
I'll put a fixed version up in a few hours.

Can you post a link to it? I managed to find it, but it might be a good idea to at least provide a link to the post under where you mention it within your changelog: https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v0-998b-oni.14/post-8330478
Nah, you found it so it's all good.

Reactions: MrHatIsHere
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes