Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I found this bug when I went to the leveling menu.
It appears whenever I try to level up the girls.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (prime_mod_3_0k_for_997.rpy, line 2974)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 179, in script call
  File "game/1863765_prime_mod_3_0k_for_997.rpyc", line 9585, in script call
    h��jJ��E��)��E`hq2w�r76�ѾL���H�CY�    �%�5�,H_��    (`9F��+�
I wasn't able to duplicate this bug, but I took another look at the logic/syntax for that portion of the leveling menu code and it should be fixed now in mod version 3.0k1, which I just uploaded.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Prime, I understand that your focus of the mod is to add more features ect.
And still could you return mod menu possibly as toggable option?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Prime, I understand that your focus of the mod is to add more features ect.
And still could you return mod menu possibly as toggable option?
Are you talking about the debug menu that Oni includes in the game, the one that's unlocked in my android build?
You can turn that on by activating developer mode in the console, the command is:
config.developer=True

Reactions: CommanderShepard

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I will get back to this when Jubilee's content is finished. Playing back and forth using vanilla and mod is fun but gets boring eventually when you've done the same stuff hundreds of times

Reactions: battleguy
Sep 20, 2020
I've never played the base game before - should I start with this mod? Or should I play the original game first and then play it?

Also - is the android version stable?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I've never played the base game before - should I start with this mod? Or should I play the original game first and then play it?

Also - is the android version stable?
Given how this game is basically an improved version of the base game, you can start with this, although experiencing the base game and then trying this mod makes it more reflreshing. Overall, the mod makes it easier to make money and levels, gives you the option to meet the girls (or not) and in different order save for Rogue who appears in the intro. It also has a couple extra interactions with the girls.

Sep 20, 2020
Given how this game is basically an improved version of the base game, you can start with this, although experiencing the base game and then trying this mod makes it more reflreshing. Overall, the mod makes it easier to make money and levels, gives you the option to meet the girls (or not) and in different order save for Rogue who appears in the intro. It also has a couple extra interactions with the girls.
I don't wanna play the same game twice - I'll start with this mod.

Reactions: quiboune

rick1463

Mar 8, 2019
As a spanking fetish enthusiast, my suggestions would be to turn their bottoms bright red for at least a day whenever they get spanked hard (after a determined number of slaps). I would also suggest tears during a hard enough spanking. Some dialogue for such events would be fun, too.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
As a spanking fetish enthusiast, my suggestions would be to turn their bottoms bright red for at least a day whenever they get spanked hard (after a determined number of slaps). I would also suggest tears during a hard enough spanking. Some dialogue for such events would be fun, too.
Those all sound great! Go for it! I can't wait to see the art you provide for each girl, in each pose, in each clothing option. That sounds like a ton of work, you'd better get started.

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Altough I also big fan of spanking, but this would require new assets which prime stated he cant or wont do. Maybe in the expanded mod something like this is feasible.

Reactions: rick1463

rick1463

Mar 8, 2019
Altough I also big fan of spanking, but this would require new assets which prime stated he cant or wont do. Maybe in the expanded mod something like this is feasible.
I see, thanks for the feedback. I loved prime's reply, though! Cracked me up. :ROFLMAO:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Mod version 3.0L is up, mostly it's behind the scenes fixes, check the changelog
Did jean really didnt have dildo actions?
Oni must have completely forgotten, or just blocked them to be a dick to jean and the people that wanted her as usual.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes