Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I've been tweaking a few things for the next release. Nothing major really, just cleaning up some of my work, and laying groundwork for what I think will change in Oni's next release. When he drops it, I'll put out a "gold" version of mod 3.0 for 997 and begin work on code review for 4.0 for 998. Right now I'm trying to wrap my head around what it would take to "modularize" the clothing system, so that I can support modded clothing without redoing every single girl individually, but no promises as it seems like it will be quite the undertaking and I am just one man.
Don't expect any significant mod releases until the next version of the base game is out.
That's pretty cool, tho. If you ever manage to solve the modular clothing issue, you could add Leonhenten and other's clothes as inbuilt options besides the base ones.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
That's pretty cool, tho. If you ever manage to solve the modular clothing issue, you could add Leonhenten and other's clothes as inbuilt options besides the base ones.
That's the plan.

Also, I just uploaded 3.0j. I realized an option I added in recently hadn't made it to release and it had been a couple of weeks since I put anything up. Check the changelog. With this release though, I don't plan to put anything out for a while.

Apr 10, 2019
With this mod is it possible to not kiss rogue without being a dick? If no I'd love for that to be added so you can go for one girl exclusively.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
With this mod is it possible to not kiss rogue without being a dick? If no I'd love for that to be added so you can go for one girl exclusively.
I'd say you don't even need the mod for that. As long as you keep away from her and don't give anything to her, she will come to you to ask for a touch, and then eventually you'll unlock the option to rise her resistance (in this mod) or lower your addiction effect (for that to happen in the mod you'd need to have your way with Rogue, so I guess that's not for you). If you struggle with it, you can always use the console command to lower her addiction or love so she doesn't try anything weird.

Apr 10, 2019
I'd say you don't even need the mod for that. As long as you keep away from her and don't give anything to her, she will come to you to ask for a touch, and then eventually you'll unlock the option to rise her resistance (in this mod) or lower your addiction effect (for that to happen in the mod you'd need to have your way with Rogue, so I guess that's not for you). If you struggle with it, you can always use the console command to lower her addiction or love so she doesn't try anything weird.
Usually when im just being normal and not a dick she goes for a kiss without asking after you say it's okay for her to touch you. I guess i could just say no but i think it'd be nice for you to be able to move away when she tries to kiss you or something to that effect

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Usually when im just being normal and not a dick she goes for a kiss without asking after you say it's okay for her to touch you. I guess i could just say no but i think it'd be nice for you to be able to move away when she tries to kiss you or something to that effect
Maybe something like with storm of you avoiding contact because of your powers?

Reactions: Chronos Alpha-Omega

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Hey Prime, change of topic. I noticed that during class and the "fooling around" scenes, if the girls jerk you and you cum, your lust bar doesn't go down. This means if you continue you will cum again immediately. I think that is a small bug.

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
prime559
I don't know if you do requests, but is it possible to implement some SLDR-esque sliders for Lust, Player Excitement, Addiction, Addiction Rate, & Semen + Tapping the clock resets the time to zero. The navigation of the cheats now as it is seems repetitively tiring.

And by tiring , tiring for my tapping left hand.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I'm wondering if the semen bar could be replaced with a simple counter, allowing the total number of male orgasms to be easily increased in a similar way as the number of actions that can be taken for each female character.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hey Prime, change of topic. I noticed that during class and the "fooling around" scenes, if the girls jerk you and you cum, your lust bar doesn't go down. This means if you continue you will cum again immediately. I think that is a small bug.
My mod doesn't touch that code, but I'll take a look at over the weekend.

prime559
I don't know if you do requests, but is it possible to implement some SLDR-esque sliders for Lust, Player Excitement, Addiction, Addiction Rate, & Semen + Tapping the clock resets the time to zero. The navigation of the cheats now as it is seems repetitively tiring.

And by tiring , tiring for my tapping left hand.
Reread the first post slowly.

I'm wondering if the semen bar could be replaced with a simple counter, allowing the total number of male orgasms to be easily increased in a similar way as the number of actions that can be taken for each female character.
I have no plans to increase the amount of times you can ejaculate in a single period above 5.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vraxous2

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Maybe something like with storm of you avoiding contact because of your powers?
In the next version I'm going to include an option to entirely turn off addiction mechanics for everyone but Jubilee (her story requires it). Which should satisfy this request.

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Reread the first post slowly.
I did read it.

is it possible to implement some SLDR-esque sliders
Note: "-esque". Not the actual SLDR mod itself. Just make your own compatible version.

Specifically it is not compatible with most of the current cheat mods, as they modify the same GUI calls that this mod does.
Again. Make a compatible version of your own. Like the cheat menu present in your latest versions

This mod is NOT a cheat mod
Why did you add the cheat menu though?

As for interfering with the prime mod playthrough itself, the 3 core stats can be exempted from the sliding options.
I'm just asking for "Lust, Player Excitement, Addiction, Addiction Rate, semen, & clock resets" options in particular.

If you're interpreting this as a demand, don't.
I'm just asking.
If it's too much of a hassle for you, you could just shoot me down and say no.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Was wondering is primal objective of this mod just add new features/mechanics?
I have no real primary objective with this mod, mostly it just started as a way to fix some issues I had with gameplay and its snowballed from there. That being said, people have made some cool suggestions that I've implemented, and I'm always open to new ones as long as it's not just a strait up request for cheat mods.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
I have no real primary objective with this mod, mostly it just started as a way to fix some issues I had with gameplay and its snowballed from there. That being said, people have made some cool suggestions that I've implemented, and I'm always open to new ones as long as it's not just a strait up request for cheat mods.
Well optimisation is already a solid 10
And actually about suggestions, is it possible to make gesture control be optional in APK ver or no?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Well optimisation is already a solid 10
And actually about suggestions, is it possible to make gesture control be optional in APK ver or no?
Not really, some devices have issues with the buttons on the bottom of the screen, making it impossible to save or open the menu. It's kind of an "all or nothing" thing.

Apr 26, 2022
The only thing I can really think to add would be more outfit slots, other than that the mods fucking solid. Also I personally would be into Rogue ditching her underwear like the rest of the girls even with the mesh top, maybe her stats would have to be higher than other girls though. I usually tell them to walk around naked eventually lol

Reactions: leathermax

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Hey prime i just thought of something, would it be possible to have the offhand actions during threesomes affect the background girl?
Like say, youre banging the main girl, and your offhand action is to rub the other girl to get them both going.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes