Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey! I have a suggestion for a mod.

I noticed one point: girls require touch when "addiction" is much less than 100. If you constantly refuse to touch a girl (thereby increasing "addiction"), her reaction almost does not change.

It would be cool to add a couple of events (they do not require new sprites): when the addiction is 100, the girl can attack the player from behind (hug or something like that). Or she could come at night when the player is sleeping.

Because while there is no point in raising the "addiction" to 100, it does not affect anything.
I would actually like to see something like that: after denying touch to a girl, or with high enough stats, they come to your room in the middle of the night to do sex stuff or just cuddling and sleeping with you, depending on their inhibition.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
And you don't realize until you wake up and find the girl besides you or hugging you or something. Sounds wholesome until you remember they are Zero junkies, tho.
You would have to find a way to stop them from blowing you in the morning though, or else it would ruin the cuteness since it just means you got assaulted while sleeping, like with jubes.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I keep getting this error when I try to go through the massage sequence indicated by the hints:
You should be able to "ignore" your way through it. "MCount" is a pretty funky variable, if it keeps happening through multiple massage sessions you can disable it in the Prime Mod Options Menu

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Is there any reason why my antivirus freaking out on "I" version?

And how do hints supposed to look on Android version?

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Is there any reason why my antivirus freaking out on "I" version?
On PC? No idea, it's just a precompiled script and you're the first person to ever mention anti-virus issues.
On Android? Probably because it's compiled for a previous version of Android (because Oni uses an old version of Renpy for the base game) and the app doesn't play well with the way that recent versions of Android handle permissions.

Last edited:
Reactions: CommanderShepard

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
You should be able to "ignore" your way through it. "MCount" is a pretty funky variable, if it keeps happening through multiple massage sessions you can disable it in the Prime Mod Options Menu
It seemed to happen early in the gameplay, but stopped as gameplay went on. I quit when I encountered the errors in the early gameplay, so those errors were not a part of later gameplay.

Jefechivoloco

Jun 10, 2020
greetings, firt of all i want to say you re making a great work with this mod, its great, and i would like to make a little suggestion:
after too many orgasm make the girls faint and give the player the option to take them to their rooms (winning some love points), or leaving them there and the next day the girls go to the players to complain about it (losing the points)

Reactions: salscou

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, man, how's the mod coming along? Any new feature in mind for the next update?

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
If somebody provided art for you, could you introduce things like placeholder poses for Jubilee that's based upon already-existing interactions with other girls?
I'm talking about poses that could be kept in after the official poses are offered, sort of an "extra position" as it were. I'm genuinely curious about the programming burden of accomplishing something like this.

I realize it would significantly increase the weight of what is already a pretty light-weight mod and understand if you're really not interested, but I am curious.

Other curiosity bit is if somebody got you art for it, could you make the girls have a chance to dress nice for a date (like they're trying to impress you)?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hey, man, how's the mod coming along? Any new feature in mind for the next update?
I've been tweaking a few things for the next release. Nothing major really, just cleaning up some of my work, and laying groundwork for what I think will change in Oni's next release. When he drops it, I'll put out a "gold" version of mod 3.0 for 997 and begin work on code review for 4.0 for 998. Right now I'm trying to wrap my head around what it would take to "modularize" the clothing system, so that I can support modded clothing without redoing every single girl individually, but no promises as it seems like it will be quite the undertaking and I am just one man.
Don't expect any significant mod releases until the next version of the base game is out.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes