Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
What? They absolutely do acknowledge that they are not wearing panties. It's a bit different from asking for a flash when everything is in full display
They should act either confused or do like laura and call you a dumbass, it would be funny to me.

Reactions: BlackKnightGawain

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
What? They absolutely do acknowledge that they are not wearing panties. It's a bit different from asking for a flash when everything is in full display
What I mean is that if they are completely naked, they say the same thing as if they were clothed but not wearing undies. They *should* call you an idiot or ask if you are blind.

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
That was pretty much my thought process, there's always the option to make your own custom outfits if you desire, I just thought the underwear would be a nice touch that most people wouldn't have a problem with
how to install for win or android

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I'm wondering if you could add additional information such as inventory for each woman, which women I can publicly romance without Xavier interfering, etc.

It would probably be part of the perk earned from Kate, and it would help keep track of these things better.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
The android release for version 3.0i is up on the main post now.

This version and future versions will be compiled by yours truly, so there won't be any more delays between windows and android versions in the future. Unfortunately because of how android handles app packages, previous saves will not be carried over from versions before 3.0i. Once again I want to thank Herignak for making android releases possible at all, and helping me learn to make my own.

Edit: I made a small mistake compiling the android app, which made the file size way bigger than it needed to be. I've uploaded a new version and updated the links. There's no real need to download and install it if you've already got the 3.0i apk, but if you choose to do so it should just update the app the correct way.

Last edited:

ArCade_256

May 31, 2021
Hey! I have a suggestion for a mod.

I noticed one point: girls require touch when "addiction" is much less than 100. If you constantly refuse to touch a girl (thereby increasing "addiction"), her reaction almost does not change.

It would be cool to add a couple of events (they do not require new sprites): when the addiction is 100, the girl can attack the player from behind (hug or something like that). Or she could come at night when the player is sleeping.

Because while there is no point in raising the "addiction" to 100, it does not affect anything.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes