Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Hey prime, is there any way to make the girls return to their default costumes after they start getting loose?
Also, is it feasible to modify the gwenpool scene?

mark47

Nov 24, 2017
Thousands of sites to download it from and you decide that zippyshare is good!? You need a vpn to access it from certain countries and slows down the download speed greatly

Reactions: Kyokomoto

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
How feasible would it be to add something like a "harder" difficulty to the game? As in stuff like stat tweaking. Making it so girl stats raise slower, player levels slower, money decrease (or just set back to base honestly cause that's pretty bad itself lol), and stuff like that?

Or what about something like making it so the girls all start with every stat at 0 so it takes longer to build them up?

I understand to most people this is a quick fap game and less grinding is ideal. But sometimes i like to be slow burned and have to work for it. Just curious if its even possible at all

*Edit* I didn't realize there was already something in place to manually raise and lower their stats, so that's kind of nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: salscou

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
How feasible would it be to add something like a "harder" difficulty to the game? As in stuff like stat tweaking. Making it so girl stats raise slower, player levels slower, money decrease (or just set back to base honestly cause that's pretty bad itself lol), and stuff like that?

Or what about something like making it so the girls all start with every stat at 0 so it takes longer to build them up?

I understand to most people this is a quick fap game and less grinding is ideal. But sometimes i like to be slow burned and have to work for it. Just curious if its even possible at all
Why don't you roleplay yourself as a low social skill person who barely talks with girls but slowly gets to learn his shit? Easily you get to have your first sex scene after day 20. If not, console commands always help.

• Haha
Reactions: LOGhetto

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
"Just be yourself" Oof
Honestly playing the game as a well intentioned but horny moron greatly increases the fun, specially because you see how different girls react to your huge 1 in INT, laura and jean dont go easy on you. Aqua los int.jpg

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Why don't you roleplay yourself as a low social skill person who barely talks with girls but slowly gets to learn his shit? Easily you get to have your first sex scene after day 20. If not, console commands always help.
I wish it was being me. I'm only Zero in the number of chicks I get. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: salscou

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Here's a fun idea: when the Danger Room event where Cyclops blows your clothes off happens, girls might jump you if their stats are high enough

taktell

Jul 8, 2017
Mod Version 3.0f is up

Oni misnamed a couple of images which was throwing bugs during Jean's new pose - it's fixed
Updated some mod stuff to reflect Jean's new pose
Having vaginal sex with certain girls will leave their pussy gaping open if you proceed to have anal sex with them on top during the same session. I may make this a toggle-able effect if people don't like it.
Is the gape thing working 'cuz for me it seems not. Or am I missing something? How do I toggle it?

Nov 28, 2018
Would custom pet names be a feasible feature to add whenever new version with completed Jubilee comes out? Or is it too much?

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Would it be possible to make out with Laura or any of the other girls in their intros like with Rogue and Kitty?
You sort of do with Laura, since her intro is extended. If you get Laura to orgasm in the Danger Room when you first meet her, on the Tuesday when she gets back and drags you to your room for a "touch" she will let you kiss her.

jinx55

Jul 3, 2017
You sort of do with Laura, since her intro is extended. If you get Laura to orgasm in the Danger Room when you first meet her, on the Tuesday when she gets back and drags you to your room for a "touch" she will let you kiss her.
How do you get Laura to climax in her intro?

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
How do you get Laura to climax in her intro?
You have to do the things that raise her obedience. For me, that includes still calling her X-23, for example. It'll be obvious if you've done enough right after she touches you.

Reactions: jinx55
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes