Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Then the cumsluts got the short end of the stick in terms of satisfaction, 'cause they'll get angry as fuck at you if you decide to finish in/on the other girl that isn't them.

mhen008

Apr 21, 2020
just try mod today i have a question how to manipulate professors cause i didn't see the option when i meet him with the girl

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
You
just try mod today i have a question how to manipulate professors cause i didn't see the option when i meet him with the girl
Have to be level 5+, the girls have to have high enough stats, and for Kitty & Storm you need to have blackmail material that you can find in the professor's office at night.

NickG1998

Jan 6, 2019
quick question when are you going to add sex scenes with Jubilee I really enjoy the mod overall though really wonderful job I can't wait for the next update there's no rush though please take your time

Furdereiher

Nov 25, 2019
quick question when are you going to add sex scenes with Jubilee I really enjoy the mod overall though really wonderful job I can't wait for the next update there's no rush though please take your time
Prime isn't the person who draws new scenes. You have to ask Oni about such stuff. This mode is some kind of upgrade for the original game code without new drawings or animation. And I am sure, that the mode will not have these in the future

Reactions: Kyokomoto

bandagekid

Apr 6, 2018
How do you get Jubilee to flash you in the intro?
I'm not going to try every possible combination so I'll just run down exactly what I did, there are probably more that work.

[Stay Quiet], [Stay Quiet], [That feels great, keep going. . .], [What are you doing in my room?!], [What the fuck?!], [This isn't a refreshment stand!], [So you drink blood?], [Can you turn into a bat?], [Is it contagious?], [Why me?], [You don't want to be a vampire], [Yeah. . .], [Are you a mutant?], [So what's your power?], [Neat!], [Well, I guess I'm out of questions.], [Most nights are, yeah.], [So do you feel any different?], [. . .], [You could flash me?]

I did a few tests after knowing the above works and it looks like it's some combination of >65 Inhibition and Obedience/Love but I don't feel like manually changing the values.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I guess the easiest way is to seem as friendly towards her as posible to earn the most amount of stat points until the option of asking her to flash you appears.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
There's a new version up (3.0gLowRez) for people who were having display issues in menus. Most people wont need it, but its an option if you do.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Since Prime said he is fine with someone porting his mod, here is an android version.

zippyshare (i don't plan on reuploading/updating it):

I added touch gestures, swipe up to open the save menu, down to hide the gui, left to rollback and right to start skipping.
Hey, I just uploaded a version that greatly improves menu viability on lowrez devices, would you mind working your magic?

Reactions: Kyokomoto

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Prime,
This is just a couple of own thoughts and/or suggestions concerning this mod:
I would lower the amount of money you get when you level up from $5 to $2 or $3. There isn't that much to buy and having a lot of money is kind of pointless. Unless you're going to expand the list of buyable items.
Most of the abilities you get from "Getting to know" the ladies is fairly self explanatory but Jean's ability is a bit confusing. What exactly does it do? More experience for you when you sleep with someone? Maybe I went after the ladies in the wrong order but I can't tell what the difference is. Perhaps a more thorough explanation of each new ability could be added to the Tutorial once you've unlocked it.
Anyway, this is a good addition to the base game. Keep up the good work.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Most of the abilities you get from "Getting to know" the ladies is fairly self explanatory but Jean's ability is a bit confusing. What exactly does it do?
It equalizes all of the girls XP at night. For example, if Rogue has 500 XP, Kitty has 300, and Laura has 600, in the morning all three of them will have 600. Mostly it's to get rid of the grind of leveling up every girl.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
It equalizes all of the girls XP at night. For example, if Rogue has 500 XP, Kitty has 300, and Laura has 600, in the morning all three of them will have 600. Mostly it's to get rid of the grind of leveling up every girl.
OK. Thank you for clarifying.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes