Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Hey!

One situation in the game seemed ridiculous to me. I can give a book when a girl takes a shower. Where did she put it?

What do you think of the next idea? You cannot give a girl anything if she has nowhere to put the gift: if she is not in her room and naked / in her underwear / in a swimsuit / in a tracksuit.

Or it might depend on the location or something like that
She puts it in her locker. Otherwise, i assume she has bag since it's a school.

Reactions: leathermax

Akm567

Apr 13, 2018
Hey!

One situation in the game seemed ridiculous to me. I can give a book when a girl takes a shower. Where did she put it?

What do you think of the next idea? You cannot give a girl anything if she has nowhere to put the gift: if she is not in her room and naked / in her underwear / in a swimsuit / in a tracksuit.

Or it might depend on the location or something like that
yeah, like in a game

• Haha

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
You sure? Because when I do it just goes in and there's no message about over righting anything, and when I click on it it says I need to get a new app to open it

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
You sure? Because when I do it just goes in and there's no message about over righting anything, and when I click on it it says I need to get a new app to open it
It doesn't overwrite any files. Just put the rpyc in the "game" folder, then run the game as normal. You know you've done it correctly if the game window says prime mod at the top.

Last edited:

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Hey prime559 , I have a request. One thing I constantly avoid doing is giving the girls stockings because I hate the way the garters stick out when they automatically wear them with pants. Could you have the girls not wear the garter portion with pants on their default outfits?

Reactions: quiboune

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I for one, approve of this decision whole heartedly. I'd love for them to wear the stockings/socks you buy them as often as possible anyway.

Reactions: Vraxous2

Herignak

Jun 30, 2018
I'm sure that the people that typically compile that android versions could add this in, but that's above my pay grade. They're more than welcome to do so, as long as they credit me.
Since Prime said he is fine with someone porting his mod, here is an android version.

zippyshare (i don't plan on reuploading/updating it):
Mod Version 3.0gLowRez:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I added touch gestures, swipe up to open the save menu, down to hide the gui, left to rollback and right to start skipping.

Android Bugfixes:
Prime's mod fixes the issue that the background stays black, if you start the game/campaign for the first time.
And I fixed the issue of the "broken" dick during sex/anal with Laura and the "broken" dick if you get a 'lick' during a threesome, that is in every previous android port.

For any other rogue-like modder/android porter who is intrested in the "dick" fix:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
This is awesome. As a base for a future mod expansion (Stories, New Characters, etc.), this is amazing. I was especially happy when I discovered you can choose to hold off on meeting new girls until you are ready, something that was lacking from the Expanded Mod as well as the base game.

The only things TRULY missing from this mod are an expanded wardrobe, alternate appearances for characters (Something that was never implemented in the Expanded mod but talked about), and a color palette for the girl's hairs and outfits so that I can change their hair color and outfits to black. Other than that, it's perfect.

Thank you so much!!!

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
This is awesome. As a base for a future mod expansion (Stories, New Characters, etc.), this is amazing. I was especially happy when I discovered you can choose to hold off on meeting new girls until you are ready, something that was lacking from the Expanded Mod as well as the base game.

The only things TRULY missing from this mod are an expanded wardrobe, alternate appearances for characters (Something that was never implemented in the Expanded mod but talked about), and a color palette for the girl's hairs and outfits so that I can change their hair color and outfits to black. Other than that, it's perfect.

Thank you so much!!!
If Prime has the skills/know-how for some of those things, wonder if he would be up to making it so the girls can get their tans? as I know it was a planned feature (possibly implemented at one point? either vanilla or mod, its not clear) and then nothing, although Jubes mentioning working on her tan does give some hope for it to turn up in base game.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
If Prime has the skills/know-how for some of those things, wonder if he would be up to making it so the girls can get their tans? as I know it was a planned feature (possibly implemented at one point? either vanilla or mod, its not clear) and then nothing, although Jubes mentioning working on her tan does give some hope for it to turn up in base game.
I remember Prime mentioned he didn't want to borrow sutff from the Expanded mod without permission. On the other hand he said he's joined the Expanded mod team, so I guess we'll be seeing some update sooner or later which should implement all that was in 0.984h.

Reactions: LordMerek

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Hey prime i noticed something, i dont know if it only works with laura or is with painsluts in general, but if youre having a threesome involving laura, and you spank the other girl, laura's trait activates as if you had spanked her.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hey prime i noticed something, i dont know if it only works with laura or is with painsluts in general, but if youre having a threesome involving laura, and you spank the other girl, laura's trait activates as if you had spanked her.
that's not a bug, it's a feature!*
My thought process for it is simple, even seeing the act arouses them.

*It might be a bug though. dunno.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes