Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/prime_mod_3_0d_for_997.rpy", line 8527, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script Locations.rpyc", line 167, in script call
File "script Functions.rpyc", line 279, in script call
File "game/1692086_prime_mod_3_0d_for_997.rpyc", line 8527, in script
File "C:\Users\axelp\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rogue-Like-0.997d-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\axelp\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rogue-Like-0.997d-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like Prime Mod 0.997c_3.0

It happens to me when I take Rogue to sleep in my room on day 4 :(

I hardly understand English so excuse the translation of my words, if you could translate the game into Spanish I would totally appreciate it, even so I like the game and the looks of your mod fascinate me

gente que hable en español denle like al comentario se los agradezco es solo para saber

Last edited:
Reactions: Dante20

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
So how do you get kitty to make out with you in the intro?
Ive tried different combinations but she just rushes off to the briefing after holding her.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script Locations.rpyc", line 167, in script call
File "script Functions.rpyc", line 279, in script call
File "game/1692086_prime_mod_3_0d_for_997.rpyc", line 8527, in script
File "C:\Users\axelp\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rogue-Like-0.997d-win\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\axelp\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Rogue-Like-0.997d-win\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like Prime Mod 0.997c_3.0

It happens to me when I take Rogue to sleep in my room on day 4 :(

I hardly understand English so excuse the translation of my words, if you could translate the game into Spanish I would totally appreciate it, even so I like the game and the looks of your mod fascinate me

gente que hable en español denle like al comentario se los agradezco es solo para saber
I wish I'd seen this earlier, I won't be near a computer for the next 20 hours or so
That's probably tied into how I tried to circumvent the minimum sleepover day, I'll get a fix up when I can. In the meantime wait until day 7 before trying to get them to stay over.

Also, I don't speak Spanish, so I will be unable to help you with any translation efforts.

Reactions: AXELXX

bandagekid

Apr 6, 2018
So how do you get kitty to make out with you in the intro?
Ive tried different combinations but she just rushes off to the briefing after holding her.
Everything here is assuming you have at least version 3.0c which added it.
I just tried every combination in Kitty's intro. The only choice that seems to matter is after you've made two choices you can answer with [Want to give it a try?], [I guess so.] and [Does that turn you on?] the third option here, that being [Does that turn you on?] seems to be the only thing that matters. Every combination that doesn't include it doesn't seem to allow for kissing her. If I missed another combination that works, my bad.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
From what I can tell, 3.0d should still be fully functional with 997e. I'll be doing a code review later tonight to confirm (and fix the early sleepover error).

Reactions: salscou

mr.Y

May 7, 2017
Sorry, but I can't get the mod to run, I copy the 997d file to my game folder (i deleted all rogue-lite mentions in the registry) and all i get is the base game. I'm really interested in its features, but I don't know how to enable it.

I don't "install" the game, I just run it through the .exe after unpacking.

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
I wish I'd seen this earlier, I won't be near a computer for the next 20 hours or so
That's probably tied into how I tried to circumvent the minimum sleepover day, I'll get a fix up when I can. In the meantime wait until day 7 before trying to get them to stay over.

Also, I don't speak Spanish, so I will be unable to help you with any translation efforts.

I understand, thank you very much for taking the time to read my comment, I would like to ask you for a request if it is not too much trouble if you could somehow make the mod have a way to change the time like this mod from : Rogue-Like Cheat injector [ v1. 3] [SLDR] since I like that mod because of the fact that you can change the time of day in the game and that makes it easier to interact with the characters or at least make it compatible with the mod since I install it with this mod and It's not compatible, I know I should tell the creator of the mod, but I'll tell you if you could integrate at least that action in your mod and thus improve it more than it already is... it's just a point of view, thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: prime559

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Sorry, but I can't get the mod to run, I copy the 997d file to my game folder (i deleted all rogue-lite mentions in the registry) and all i get is the base game. I'm really interested in its features, but I don't know how to enable it.

I don't "install" the game, I just run it through the .exe after unpacking.
Anything I would tell you in a reply is what I've already explained thoroughly in the first post. Try rereading it again, paying particular attention to the directory that you put the rpyc into

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Mod Version 3.0e for base game version 997e is up

The only change is a bugfix for sleeping over before day 7 after a date

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I understand, thank you very much for taking the time to read my comment, I would like to ask you for a request if it is not too much trouble if you could somehow make the mod have a way to change the time like this mod from : Rogue-Like Cheat injector [ v1. 3] [SLDR] since I like that mod because of the fact that you can change the time of day in the game and that makes it easier to interact with the characters or at least make it compatible with the mod since I install it with this mod and It's not compatible, I know I should tell the creator of the mod, but I'll tell you if you could integrate at least that action in your mod and thus improve it more than it already is... it's just a point of view, thanks.
Compatibility with cheat mods:

This mod is generally not compatible with any other mods, and I have no plans to implement any compatibility.
Specifically it is not compatible with most of the current cheat mods, as they modify the same GUI calls that this mod does.
The only cheat mod that has partial compatibility is Rogue Like: Two steps forward but the "Player" cheats in that mod will conflict with this mod.
This mod is NOT a cheat mod, I have no intention of making it a cheat mod, and cheat mods will interfere with most content added by this mod, if you want to cheat at the game install a different mod.

More_Dread

Apr 13, 2019
Hit shift+O to open the console and type
Round = 100
to reset the clock
you can later just hit the up arrow to go back to a line you previously used to reset it again as many times as you want.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Mod Version 3.0f is up

Oni misnamed a couple of images which was throwing bugs during Jean's new pose - it's fixed
Updated some mod stuff to reflect Jean's new pose
Having vaginal sex with certain girls will leave their pussy gaping open if you proceed to have anal sex with them on top during the same session. I may make this a toggle-able effect if people don't like it.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I found a funny thing happens when you have a girl with over 900 inhibition or the exhibitionist trait unlocked and you meet them in the shower; they don't wear towels, so you see them naked, but the game doesn't register this a having seen them naked, son you don't get stats, nor you get to tell them to wear piercings.
Similar thing happens when you give Emma a massage in the shower when she's wearing the towel and you select the option to see her from behind. You see her bubble butt in all of it's glory, and when you finish the massage, she looses the towel, but hey "you didn't see anything". I think this happens without Prime Mod, too.
By contrast, sometimes an event triggers when you go to the shower and find the girl while she's still dressing, but she can be in any stage of exposure, meaning she can be completely dessed, too; yet she'll still get angry at you to some degree for entering the showers while she's changing. I guess nudity is in the perception, lol.

BlueKazXV

Apr 17, 2018
For some reason, this mod doesn't agree with the cheat inject. Whenever the prime mod is in the game fill it deactivates the cheat mod but when it's out it works fine.

• Angry
Reactions: prime559

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
is 3.0f also for 997e or is f for 997f/997f2
3.0f is for 997d/e (like it says in the initial post). I'm waiting for Oni to "finalize" 997 before I continue to update the mod since it seems like he's going pretty deep into the alphabet this time.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, what are the console commands to give yourself abilities like more addictive touch?
Also, what are the commands of "Taboo" and "Loose" for?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crichton
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes