Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Hey prime, an idea for your mod, how about having storm's and jean's expressions of when they use their powers (storm with the white eyes and jean's glow) randomly pop up in their orgasm?
Is that feasible?

Reactions: Vraxous2

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label Date_Location is defined twice, at
  File "game/_prime_mod_3_0a_for_997.rpyc", line 1959 and
  File "script DateNight.rpyc", line 1100.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Code:

Unren breaks shit.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hey prime, an idea for your mod, how about having storm's and jean's expressions of when they use their powers (storm with the white eyes and jean's glow) randomly pop up in their orgasm?
Is that feasible?
It probably won't be doable, if I had to guess those eyes are specific to certain poses, but I can check it out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: salscou

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
It probably won't be doable, if I had to guess those eyes are specific to certain poses, but I can check it out.
Neat, i just think its a huge waste to only use those expressions in their intros and then never again, they do look cool and would be funny if the implication was that you boned storm so hard she just started summoning a thunderstorm.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Neat, i just think its a huge waste to only use those expressions in their intros and then never again, they do look cool and would be funny if the implication was that you boned storm so hard she just started summoning a thunderstorm.
So I could only trigger it in certain poses, so I've implemented those in version 3.0b, which I've uploaded just now. It really only triggers for jean while she's standing up while she's stripping or while you're touching her (not sex, not bj/hj etc), Storm is the same, except it also works during sex.

I might change it later to only happening after they've cum a few times that session

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Sorry, install instructions are unclear.... for 997d, do i want to install both 1686254_prime_mod_3_0a_for_997.rpyc and 1686255_prime_script_fix_997d.rpyc ? Or all 3?
reread the instructions slowly

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
I Just realized that the shop inventory gets a little screwed up if you take girls to the mall. I'll have a fix for that in about 24 hours. I'm also debating whether or not to add Jubilee's items to the shop.

buff

May 29, 2017
reread the instructions slowly
Yep, speed of reading didn't seem to make a difference. How about you be a big hero and answer the question?

Edit: OK, the answer *is* in there, and I somehow missed it. Twice. Derp. My bad.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Is it normal that girls will text to 'get a refill' everyday? I changed my addictiveness level to minimum and also bought them resistance points, and yet there're still up to it every day. And the worst part is, after the text if I chose to ignore it, they're still waiting in my room, so if was to get text for another girl, this another even won't start, because the previous girl is still waiting in my room. It's to the point of even locking me from progressing with love/obedience nicknames events and relationships events, because of the tons of refill requests and having always some girls waiting in my room. Jubilee is the worst (shows up literally everyday and can come many times in single day if rejected), but that one is probably to just being released into the game. But the rest of them? Is there a way to still lower their addiction levels? I don't know how should I proceed, in unmodded game this didn't happen.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Is it normal that girls will text to 'get a refill' everyday? I changed my addictiveness level to minimum and also bought them resistance points, and yet there're still up to it every day. And the worst part is, after the text if I chose to ignore it, they're still waiting in my room, so if was to get text for another girl, this another even won't start, because the previous girl is still waiting in my room. It's to the point of even locking me from progressing with love/obedience nicknames events and relationships events, because of the tons of refill requests and having always some girls waiting in my room. Jubilee is the worst (shows up literally everyday and can come many times in single day if rejected), but that one is probably to just being released into the game. But the rest of them? Is there a way to still lower their addiction levels? I don't know how should I proceed, in unmodded game this didn't happen.
Lower your addiction, increase her resistance, refuse to give her a refill. They should stop bugging you within a day or two. Except Jubilee, she's literally a cum vampire now (not because of anything I did).

You're the first person to mention this, but if more people are having this issue I can add the option to increase a girls resistance up to 5. Right now the max is 3, same as the base game.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2017
Curious. I have the addiction at minimum, without modifying the girls' resistance, and nobody comes to my room. Even Jubilee. I don't even know if she has events (call me daddy, be my girlfriend, etc) and I have her almost at max love, obedience and inhibition.

Reactions: quiboune

Pro69615

Jan 23, 2018
It seems the older version of this mod works with the current version of the game, as i keep getting the same error message as aforementioned by Knight.Godspeed!

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Lower your addiction, increase her resistance, refuse to give her a refill. They should stop bugging you within a day or two. Except Jubilee, she's literally a cum vampire now (not because of anything I did).

You're the first person to mention this, but if more people are having this issue I can add the option to increase a girls resistance up to 5. Right now the max is 3, same as the base game.
For now I maxed their resistance and in combination with minimum addiction level they finally stopped coming after 2 or 3 days, lol. I probably shoud've level their resistances first and not rise my addictivenes right away, the issue wouldn't get this big if I did it that way.. Btw I also noticed, that sometimes when I got text to come to my room, after clicking 'Yes' to go there, there wasn't anybody inside. Not sure if it's game bug or this mod bug tho.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Code:

It seems the older version of this mod works with the current version of the game, as i keep getting the same error message as aforementioned by Knight.Godspeed!
I jumped the gun when I blamed this on unren, I had left a menu in that I hadn't overridden. It's been fixed in mod version 3.0d, which I will upload momentarily, my apologies.

As a side-note, using version the older version of this mod (2.1h) with the newer version of the game (997d) will technically "work" but you'll miss out on most of the content Oni added between 996 and 997.

Edit: 3.0d is up

I fixed the bug with Date_Location
Laura has a minor change to her intro if you raise her obedience over 25 through dialogue choices.
Once you can control a girls resistance you now have the option to raise it to level 5 (which is overkill)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes